Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mini Skulls Basket Contest [Archive] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:49 am
Updated
<3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:22 am
Prompt Response
Username: spelldancer
Prompt Number: 2
Your response: Mother was returning, Arcite could see her coming. Arcite relaxed a little. He couldn’t help be a little worried every time she left because Father was so protective of her. Clearly the world was a very dangerous place.

So it was with some surprise that Arcite stared at the dead squirrel. Mother wanted him to play with it? But it was a dead squirrel. Arcite looked back at mother in her mask. The eyes seemed different and very penetrating. Well, he could take it and pretend to play with it. Then give it a fitting burial. Mother was acting funny. Those eyes. They scared him. Very carefully, to grab as little as possible, Arcite took the squirrel and began to leave.

Once he was sure that he was out of sight and not being followed, Arcite dug a hole and buried the poor squirrel. Then he stared back at where Mother was. What was going on?  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:03 am
I MADE this... for YOU!!
Username: CitrusCupcake
Your creation:
User Image
User Image
Just as a note, am hoping to get a second one crocheted in Florian's colours, if I do will just edit the piccie in once am done with it - I also will post them to you guys if you want them XD

edit: added one in colours as close to Florian as I could do ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:30 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: ArashiX
Plot Ideas:
1 I want him to meet other pixies and flutters. Especially fae-like ones. Actually I have a soq that would fit the bill, lol, she's a nutcase. She could come home with him and fascinate his parents for a while with her size-shifting and mercurial nature. (Ahhhhhh now thinking flutter Lovemate what (not my flutter). THEY COULD SHRINK TO HIS SIZE AHHHHHH.)

2 thennnn I want to have him meet someone that would be creeped out by his otherworldly nature. He's probably kinda creepy in that he can stare into your eyes and it's like he's peering into your soul. owo’b Basically I want him to creep others out and lament on why, and discover that he enjoys his differences! Awww lovin' himself.

3 while he's not cruel, I think I'd like to develop him into a more fae-like personality as he grows older. Sometimes he may be mischievous but not maliciously so...and I think he'll always have a touch of wonder to him. So I'd like him to have a group of friends. Maybe he'll even make a small court!  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:53 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Lunarflowermaiden
Basket Name: Lennox
Temper: Inquisitive
Personality: A curious mini, who is always asking too many questions, and getting into trouble when he wanders off. When he is not wandering off or coming up with some strange theory, he likes to pester his siblings like any brother would.
Other:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:09 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Lunadriel
Basket Name: Odin
Temper: Distant
Personality: Inspired by his family, to silently stand by and observe how they all act. Odin carefully watches his mother, not sure what to think of Kitten. He considers her no less a mother than Ophelia. However, he is cautious. There is an underlying sensation, that he's not sure he understands. He also closely watches his brother, believing that he is just like his mother.

If anyone tries to harm his family, he goes into a frenzy. He blacks out, and goes berserk! He remembers nothing of these episodes. It is not a split personality, simply the rage causes him to not remember a thing. Not that he can do much damage. If you can imagine a tiny usdia, kicking up grass, and shoving dirt around while trying to pick a fight.

As he gets older, he'll learn to channel into his berserk mode at will, and use it to try and become a strong fighter. Odin will defend all that he loves and holds dear.
Other: Loooove this family! =3  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:15 pm
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas:

Foal Folly: Odin watches his brother and sister while at play, and thinks that his brother is hurting his sister. Even though the two siblings, were only playing rough, and meant nothing by it. Odin jumps on Atlas in a small fit of rage, and unintentionally hurts him somehow. Maybe a busted lip. Odin gets in deep trouble.

Kitten Mischief: Odin is incredibly curious about his mother, and tries to provoke Kitten to come out and play. This way, he can observer her, and try to understand her more.

The Guild: Odin takes up a day job as an adult, of helping a small band of Soq seek out work in helping others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:07 pm
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: 2
Your response:

Odin, swishes his little tail, and he watches his mother approach. The warm heart of the foal swelled, and he smiled upon seeing her. He rarely got to see her, and truly wanted to know more about her.

He went over to her with a skip in his step. Odin's little hooves, slowed, then paused, as he saw what was in Ophelia's mouth. His smile turned to a curious, and slightly confused one. Odins head titled from one side to the other, as if that would help him see the dead squirrel more clearly.

When Ophelia set it on the ground before him, he blinked up at her, darted his eyes to the squirrel, then back at her. What was he supposed to do with this? He watched his mother with a raised eyebrow, wondering what she would do next.

The foal frowned when nothing happened, as if she was waiting on him to do something instead. Scrunching his lips, he scrutinized the squirrel. Picking up a stick, he poked at it and shuttered from head to hoof. Poking dead things was kind of fun! He flared his nostrils, and picked it up with the stick. He wondered if he could scare his sister with it! Odin blurted out a laugh from around the stick in his mouth, and dropped the squirrel. Then he looked at Ophelia, and watched her lick her chops. Weird. Odin cleared his throat, and went to find his dad. Feeling the need to have him near, leaving the squirrel to his mom.  

Lunadriel

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:23 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Basket Name: Quinn "Ciaran"
Temper: Wicked
Personality: Quinn is a nice easy going mini with a caring heart and a open mind. Ciaran is Quinn's Kitten... He's a sick, twisted little puppy who hates the world and wants to cause as much pain as possible.
Other:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:41 am
Updated
(Adorable little crochet skulls! and reading some great ideas!!)  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:47 am
I WROTE THIS FOR YOU!!!
Username: Kara Asumie
Your response:
In the night
I hold you tight
So don't fright
Everything will be alright
Mommy's here to be your light
So within this night
I will be your sight
With all my might
I will make everything alright  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:17 pm
I MADE this... for YOU!!
Username: ArashiX
Your creation: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some process stuff. ARTS AND CRAFTS AT WORK SOB SOB SOB.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:33 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: Sharingan Spud
Basket Name: Ezekiel (zek)
Temper: Cracked
Personality: Zek is a little out of the ordinary in normal terms, but yet in his family he fits right in. It would seem a little bit of both sides of his mother seeped into his basket. While he can seem sweet and kind in certain situations he can change like a switch was flipped and become violent. He also shares his fathers love for morbidity.
Other: Though it is not certain yet and Zek doesn't even understand it, there is a good chance his mother isn't the only one with two personalities floating around in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:36 pm
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last successful breeding:Never  

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:39 pm
I am a Soquili Newbie!!!
Username: Sharingan Spud
Number of soquili: 2 ((one full own and two co-own))  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff