Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Help wanted or not...(Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:19 pm
Titus' brows furrowed at the tighter grip but his grin never wavered. She was frustrated, he could see it and he wondered how long it would take before she gave up on this Christmastival idea entirely. She had brought this on herself after all.

Once Riyo was on her feet Titus' attention shifted to the sound of kibble hitting the floor. He knew his little foxfires were excitable over food but the ghoul's cats had murder in their eyes. It was a fairly sure thing that the lepus was not long for this world the moment the hoard of cats surged toward it and Titus grimaced at what was to come as the lepus and the tsunami of felines disappeared into the kitchen.

"Do you ever worry your cats will eat you in your sleep?" They didn't seem like a practical pet to own.

When he heard the last gargled factoid about Christmastival float from the kitchen he assumed Riyo was right and that the problem was indeed taken care of. "Right, bump in the road. I feel like we took an off road adventure on a scooter." But the ghoul didn't seem ready to throw in the towel so Titus took a step back and watched waiting for something else to happen. What he had no idea but Christmastival itself was the gift that kept on giving. He just needed to give it some time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:35 pm
"Only when I'm sick." She was joking... Mostly. "They're good companions, though. And they can take care of themselves when times get rough." As demonstrated just now.

The feline was focused on her task, only taking a step back when the lights were completely wrapped around the tree. "There." Not too bad. Certainly not something one would put on display for a party, but Riyo didn't need much. Before she plugged in the lights, she figured finishing the tree up with the few ornaments she had would bring the bigger picture together. "It's... Not so bad..." She tried her hand at optimism, immediately cringing at her own words. "This could be a new tradition. I'll decorate the tree while you stand around and judge me." Riyo spoke as she broke open the pack of ornaments, hanging them in random spots. "You want to put some of these up?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:03 pm
Titus didn't dive too much further into the conversation on cats and if they made good companions or not. It wasn't that he didn't think they wouldn't his main concern was over the sheer volume of the four legged beasts Riyo decided to keep in her room. But whatever it wasn't like he was cleaning up after them.

With the tree strung with lights Titus looked to the ornaments as Riyo asked if he wanted to help. "Why? So you can blame me later when you realize it's hideous?" He plucked up one of the shiny red balls from the package and looked it over before he took hold of the string and moved in to place it on a branch. "There I helped. I can just feel the yuletide joy."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:16 pm
"No, so I can enjoy the company instead of waiting for the inevitable criticism." Titus was being more difficult than usual, though part of her sympathized.

"See? It's not awful." She grabbed another out of the box and reached out to hang it on the tip of his horn. Riyo could feel her rage dropping back down to manageable levels, slowly but surely. The cats were... Distracted. The tree had lights, and barring something unforeseen, they'd finish it and everything would be okay. Okay would be nice, even if it was just for a little while.

"All this holiday s**t doesn't have to be about stupid parties or frivolous gift giving. We can just do dumb things and laugh at each other." Not that they needed a holiday to do it, but if it fits...

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:30 pm
"Just because I'm helping doesn't mean I'm not going to offer you criticism on how dumb I think this is." He was still fighting it but really it wasn't so bad he supposed. It wasn't like trying to spend time with his family which was like spending time on his own but around other stuck up people he didn't care to be around. This was quiet and just the two of them and while he didn't get the point of decorating the tree he could stretch to say it was a nice activity.

He had been focused on the tree until something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye and he found an ornament dangling from his horn. "I guess not." He finally relented, reaching up to detach the decoration and hang it randomly on the tree. "Could be worse." Okay he wasn't going to completely give in but it was at least something. He had showed up and graced her with his presence that had to count a little at least.

"So you gonna plug this thing in or what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:30 pm
"The thought never crossed my mind." He wasn't quite Titus without the snark, after all. It did lighten the mood with both of them cooperating, though. The ghoul looked back as he noticed the ornament, a smirk crossing her face as she hung the last decoration. It was simple and imperfect, but it seemed to work for their first tree.

The fact that Titus had finally started to come around caused her to pause, glancing back over her shoulder. "Yeah." Riyo crouched down to grab the cord, letting it hover over the socket for a moment. "I like doing stupid things with you." Pointless by their definition they may be, they at least didn't feel quite so pointless when shared.

When she finally plugged the cord into the socket, a jolt hit the ghoul, causing her to immediately let go and tumble back. "HOLY-" It appeared that the cats had given the cord a good chew... But at least the tree looked nice?

... For now.

"What was that?" Riyo attempted to straighten her now frazzled tail out with a furrowed brow.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:05 pm
The moment Riyo admitted that she liked doing stupid things with him he looked away seeming mildly embarrassed under the guise of trying to remain indifferent. A hand came up to rub at the back of his neck, his expression shifting back to something a little more neutral. "Well, you're certainly entertaining to make fun of." It was his way of saying he didn't mind spending time with her either without actually saying it outright.

He turned his attention back to the feline as she tinkered with the lights suddenly pulling back like she had been shocked. Regardless the lights on the tree flickered and came on making the whole thing not look as terrible as Titus had imagined.

"I don't know." He reached down to help the ghoul up, a hint of concern on his features. "You didn't miss another mini lurking in your tree did you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:51 pm
"Well if there is it's certainly not as loud as the last one." Riyo grabbed the boil's hand, still shaking from the sudden jolt. If that was the case, she was sure the cats would get it soon enough.

"Guess I should've expected that." Nothing ever went swimmingly when the cat ghoul was concerned. "I'm a little surprised there haven't been more issues." Really she should've known that was the time to knock on wood, but the sight of the tree was a pleasant distraction. It was lovely, at least to her. Reaching into her pocket, the ghoul grabbed her eyephone (still with the coffee kitty as her background) and snapped a quick shot.

Just in time, too, because it looked like a couple of sparks had caught on the branches. Really should've knocked on that wood.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:25 pm
Once Riyo was on her feet Titus let her go but waited near by just encase. She seemed to have herself in order though so he stepped back to look at the tree while she took the time to snap a picture. It seemed like everything was finally balancing out and the evening would end without another hiccup, or so Titus thought until he saw the small spark out of the corner of his vision. He turned just as the spark ignited a flame that spread across the branch and quickly leaped to a second.

"I...think you spoke too soon." He pointed to the small fire that had broken out and was slowly spreading across the tree. "I hope you have a plan B for this adventure."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:06 pm
Riyo glanced away from the camera as Titus spoke, the mild scent of smoke tickling her nostrils.

The feline's adrenaline spiked the second she saw the flames licking at the tree. "s**t!" She darted into the kitchen as fast as she could through the hoard of cats, flinging open the cabinet under the sink for her cleaning bucket, and tossing it in the sink with the faucet on full blast. "C'mon c'mon..." At this point the ghoul had switched into full panic mode, more than likely aided by the shocking experience from seconds prior. If she would've thought more cautiously about her plan of action, she would realize that this was an awful idea for an electrical fire and one of the extinguishers out in the hall was much more suited for such a task.

"Alright!" She'd put out the fire, salvage what was left of the tree, and deal with it. Christmastival was not ruined yet. In a hustle, she grabbed the bucket out of the sink and rushed back to the scene, ready to toss the water on the tree that was totally still plugged in.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:31 pm
"Uh.." Titus had started to say something but Riyo had darted off to the kitchen before he had a chance. She was in a clear panic about the situation while the demon looked on in mild interest as the flames slowly consumed the tiny pine tree and its decorations. He could hear the water running in the other room along with Riyo's frantic chanting. Somehow he knew this situation was bound to get worse before it got better and decided to take a precautionary step and turned to head for her door and vanished into the hall.

By the time Riyo returned with her bucket of water Titus was no where in sight but was in fact out in the hall gathering one of the fire extinguishers that sat neatly on the wall as a precautionary measure. He unhooked the devise and held it at his side as he made his way back to Riyo's room, a complete lack of haste in his movements as he stepped back through the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:48 pm
Riyo had yet to notice the fact that the nightmare demon had disappeared, as she was too busy splashing water on an electrical fire, which caused a... Mild explosion, as much of an oxymoron as that was.

"Oh Jack what have I done..." Of course she realized how badly she ******** up NOW. The cat ghoul's hands cupped her face as she watched the fire grow, finally realizing the ultimate error in her optimistic thoughts. The cats were running about in a panic, the flames were dangerously close to striking either the wood floor and walls, and things were just looking jack damn bleak. Her mind was frozen in the horror that was the situation, and it looked like Riyo was fully prepared to throw in the towel and roll over to die.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:58 pm
As Titus stepped up with the fire extinguisher in hand he looked to Riyo as he popped the pin that would allow the trigger to function. "Yeah, that's the face I usually make on Christmastival when my sister insists I spend time with her and her friends." Now that Riyo was truly in the holiday spirit their day was complete.

"Here." He handed her the fire extinguisher as a gift so that she could put out the fire that was quickly claiming her decorations. "Don't say I never got you anything."

He watched in amusement as the cats scattered around like headless chickens, confused and scared by the flames. Honestly this was pure chaos from getting the tree here to the lepus to the fire and Titus couldn't help but chuckle. That chuckle quickly lapsed into a laugh that had him holding his sides, an oddly lighthearted smile situated on his face. It was an expression he hardly wore and would be hard pressed to show again but for the moment he was enjoying himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:13 pm
it took a few moments for the demoness to realize what had just been handed to her, mind snapping to attention when she connected its shape with the word 'fire extinguisher'.

The ghoul hastily sprayed down the flaming pine, continuing the stream long after the fire was out... As a precaution. Once things were thoroughly white, Riyo sat down the extinguisher and stared at the complete mess that was now her room.

The somber silence was broken by the boil's chuckle, which caused her ears to stand at attention as she glanced over. Her own expression was a bit bewildered with everything that had just transpired, unsure whether she should be angry or sad or... Anything at all. Though, it took her a moment of watching to realize she had never seen Titus quite so happy. Of course it had to be at her (and her rooms) expense.

Wordlessly the ghoul took light steps back into the kitchen, returning moments later with a flask with marker written across it that read 'In case of emergency, drink flask.' Seemed like as good a time as any.

"Alright." She mumbled and parked herself on the couch, resting her head on the arm as she worked to unscrew the flask. "Let me have it. I'm ready." Ready for the utter devastation the boil would most likely conjure up with his words.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:27 pm
Titus' laughter had died down a little when Riyo returned and took a seat on the couch. He ventured to join her sitting not far away as a chuckle continued to bubble up now and again. Leaning back he marveled at the mess that was now Riyo's room and the smoldering remains of her tree. It could have gone worse he supposed but how Titus wasn't sure.

His gaze shifted toward the feline when she willingly asked for his comment on the situation. She looked so dejected but Titus couldn't help but grin as he reached out to pat her knee.

"Merry Christmastival, Riyo." It was the only thing he offered her as his eyes drifted back to the powdery white smoking remains of her decorations.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff