Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Remmington Estate ((Accepting: Need Males)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett
▝▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▘

Harper nodded. Well, not every place was perfect... There was bound to be crime somewhere. So Jay was from Germany? Why was everything from such cool places!? It made her feel so boring compared to everyone else... When he went on about some family she remembered reading about somewhere, she tilted her head to the side slightly as she listened to him with interest, confusion, and curiosity. What made it all the more confusing was his sudden outburst of laughter and somewhat-incoherent stuttering. "O-oh... Well that's, um... Nice, I guess." She said, suppressing the urge to laugh at how embarrassed he seemed to be. "I have heard of the Nizche family, actually. Read about them somewhere a little while ago for some research paper on gangs, clans, and cults." She shrugged and laughed a little. She was a bit of a history nerd... But it was something she was rather proud of.

Where am I?: Backyard Pool of Remmington Estate
With whom?: Jay and Salem
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay looked flustered when Salem laughed as he puffed his cheeks and continued to eat his cereal. Sighing out loud he ran his hand through his hair a few times and walked off mumbling in German to himself. First an unannounced roommate appears and then she goes and catches him off guard like that! Was her powers forcing people to tell the truth?! Jay gulped at the thought and put his cereal bowl in the sink. Walking upstairs, Jay threw on a tank top and a pair of work out shorts. He then proceeded to put on his hand wraps, tying them off tightly around his wrists. It was the time during the day where Jay went to train of course so he was pumped. Throwing a straight right to the air he grinned.

Walking downstairs Jay headed towards the Training room down the hall and next to the garage. He walked over to the stereo set and started blasting the music. With the loud music playing and the way the room was set up he couldn't hear anything and no one could hear him or anything else in the room. Walking towards the MMA bag, Jay put up his guard and started throwing punches left and right. He started with a few different combinations for about 20 minutes before finishing it off with a full on straight punch out for 10 minutes. After finishing this he was already sweating so he threw off his Tank top.

Now it was onto the sit ups and pull ups. Throwing himself up, Jay wrapped his legs around the arm bar locked in the air and started to do sit ups upside down, he found that this had a much better result but was much harder to achieve. As the music was blaring Jay lost track of time in his work outs.

♈I'll write it how I please...♈

Mood:
Pumped
Thinking:

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

Locke walked into his new living quarters with a sour expression on his face. He couldn't help it though as his charge walked quietly behind him, utterly oblivious to the world around her. He frowned and looked around the main room but when he didn't see anything stand out he moved past and quickly walked over to where her room should be. Their owner had paid quite a bit of money to make sure his angel is happy and the room seemed to be full of things which would make any girl ecstatic. Pink walls, sheets, blankets, and pillows, not to mention the glass dolls in an enclosed case against the wall. He took one look around the room and dumped her stuff on the floor.

"That's your area. Now it's time for me to find mine." He explained, and watched her blank blue eyes look up at him as though expecting Locke to do more. He scowled and moved past her, down the hall, and to his own room. A significantly less amount of money went into it but he's merely her guard and classmate. There's nothing about him which could be considered even remotely special. Airy, on the other hand, actually looks like an angel. If she wansn't so stupid then maybe she could be worth something but as it is, their owner is spending too much money to keep her pampered and fat when he's planning on getting rid of her soon enough. Locke crashed on his bed, blond hair falling in front of his eyes.

But when she's gone and their owner ditches him too, what is Locke supposed to do? Is he supposed to be alone? That seems equivalent to death.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:24 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

As Jay continued to work out through his blasting music he immediately felt two new heat sources enter the house. Sighing he figured it was More roommates, was it already the start of a new year or something? Groaning out load, Jay flipped off the arm bar and walked outside the training room. He was still sweaty so he didn't feel like throwing on his shirt so instead he threw it over his shoulder. Walking upstairs he saw two new people who were headed into their separate rooms. They looked like they could be siblings but he didn't want to jump to any type of conclusions. He wasn't exactly worried about the girl because she seemed docile and not to much of a threat. But the man seemed to have a familiar presence about him, something that brought back old memories.

Jay walked over to the mans room and put his hand on top of his door frame, leaning on it for support. Yo, You one of the new roomies? I heard you guys come in. He lied to him. He wasn't to sure he could trust this guy, he seemed to have a somewhat suppressed killing intent. Looking him up and down slightly Jay could tell he was in prime shape, everything about him seemed all to familiar with his past personality. Viscous, strong and bloodthirsty. Sighing to himself Jay just decided to see how the male responded before jumping to a hostile conclusion

Mood:
Tense
Thinking:
He seems like he might be a threat...

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:53 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

OnlyHereForYou

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem watched at Jay became flustered.She wanted to say something but he walked off inside. She looked at Harper. "Well there he goes."She said with a smile and walked to the concrete beside Harper."Wanna go inside too?"She said opening the door.

The first thing she noticed was the music blazing from another room.She sighed guessing it was Jay cause who else would it be?She looked down and realized she was still in her night clothes. She look back at Harper. "Ima go change I'll be right back.She said before running down the hall to her room. She made it to her room and quickly changed. She rushed back down the hall not wanting to have to leave Harper alone for too long.She noticed A door open that she had never seen open before. She poked her head in the door and saw a girl standing in the room. She jumped back startled for a minute. She walked in the room. "Hello...May I ask who you are?"She said trying to sound calm with a smile.The girl didnt seem like a robber or any kind of criminal so she wasn't too worried,

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:42 am
Ryan Kaimono

User Image

He wasn't surprised to hear someone at the door, but the fact that it wasn't his charge bugged him. He's not getting paid to associate with anyone else. Locke glanced over at the the human at the door. It doesn't seem right, somehow, the guy doesn't have that human feel around him. But Locke doesn't particularly care about that right now. All he cares about is spending the day to himself unless for some reason Airy wants to do something. She never does.

"I thought we were quiet coming in." Locke mentioned idly, sitting up some as his eyes looked over the stranger. He doesn't seem that tough which was a bit of a disappointment. He's killed men bigger and stronger than this guy, and he's also killed angels. This stranger is another disappointing reason as to why Locke hates being on Earth. He jumped off the bed and moved over to the door gracefully, not making a sound as he did so. If he wanted, he could make his wings appear and really freak the guy out, but technically Locke isn't even supposed to have those anymore. "So what do you want?" He asked with a smirk and stood just a few inches away. He's not picking a fight, honest, but if that's what this leads to then Locke sure as hell doesn't mind.  

OnlyHereForYou

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:49 am
Angelbeats123

User Image

Airy wasn't surprised that Locke left her alone so quickly after getting here. She just looked at the bright pink room and smiled but refused to sit down. Instead she stood there like a doll in the corner of the room, waiting for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. This will be her new home? Before, her owner kept her close, and made sure she always had the attention of someone. But now she's left to her own devices once more. It reminded her of the beginning.

A voice startled Airy causing her to jump slightly but when she turned around there was another girl standing there looking at her. She seemed shy, which is strange, because there's no reason for it. Salem is her name, Airy knew it, without needing to ask for it, but she didn't necessarily care about the information. People always come and go, and names are always the same and yet different. But this strange girl is asking for Airy's name, so she better cooperate otherwise Locke will get mad.

"My name is Airy, and I am whoever you want me to be." She smiled, trying to answer the 'who you are' to the best of her ability. Her fingers fluttered at her sides a bit nervously and she felt the need to cling to one of her dolls in the glass case beside them, but she didn't. She couldn't, because she's going to be all alone soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:52 am
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay squinted slightly as the cocky guy. He didn't want a fight but wouldn't really care if one happened anyways. His body tensed only slightly, so minuscule that only professional fighters could pick this up. What this would give him was the necessary tools to stay on his guard without looking like he was. If this guy gave off the vibe that he saw what he did then Jay knew he was someone who at least had some similar experiences. Jay could literally feel the killing intent naturally rolling off this guy. It didn't seem like he was angry but it just seemed to pour off him, like steam coming out of a boiling pot.

When he was in Jay's face he could smell his breath which made him squint, he really hated other guys for this reason. Since he could control Ice, Jay always had cool mint breath that never had that "just woke up" smell to it in the mornings. Locking eyes with the other guy he raised an eyebrow slightly. His eyes seemed cold, like he had seen what really went on in the world. I just wanted to ask what your name was....Roomie... He said, his voice lowering and his eyes darkening. Something about this man felt off and far to familiar for comfort. It almost felt like he had been working for someone in another Family. So who do you work for.....Tell me now and I might not kill you.... He said, his voice cold and his eyes like daggers. Of course by this sentence he was asking what Mafioso family did this man come from and if he was out to kill Jay. He had no Idea what this guy was really all about.

Mood:
Serious
Thinking:
What family is he from....Are they after me....?

OnlyHereForYou

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:03 am
[quote="Ryan Kaimono"

User Image

And just as suddenly as Locke tensed up, he then relaxed. At first he was interested in the way the stranger seemed ready to take Locke on, just a slight movement to loosen his muscles and get ready, but when the question was asked it merely made him smile and lean back with his hands in his pockets. "I don't work for a family, I work for one man. But this gig of mine has nothing to do with you, it's just about the squirt in the other room." Locke offered up the information easily. He was never told to hide anything and Airy's existence is something everyone feels should be kept a secret. It's not like Locke delved into anything that could keep him from getting that extra large double the icing cake that's supposed to be coming in this weekend. All he said was the truth, that he's here because of Airy and that's it.

"What's your name?" Locke questioned, not because he was interested but more on the off chance that this turned sour, he needed a name to give the boss so that he didn't just dump Locke on his a** without putting some minor effort into investigating what happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:47 am
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

OnlyHereForYou

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem Nodded her head. "Nice to meet you Airy, Im Salem." When she said 'Im whoever you want me to be' Salem looked at her confused."I guess just be who you normally are.Anyways forgive me if I'm wrong but are you a new roommate?"She already figured the answer was yes, She doubted she came to cause some trouble.She turned her head and looked around the room and surprised by how pink it was.She looked back at Airy seeing that the pink somewhat matched her.

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:09 am
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper was just a tad confused and rather concerned with Jay's sudden storming off. It must have been something I said... She thought, making a mental note to not mention anything of gangs, clans, and cults next time. It might have been a sensitive topic for him and she'd have to respect that. However, Salem didn't seem the slightest bit worry so that must have meant that it wasn't as bad as her imagination was making it out to be. When she said something about going inside, Harper nodded. "Yeah." She answered as she walked into the house. When Salem stated that she was going to go change, she nodded. "Oh, okay! I'll wait here then." She smiled happily, waiting in the living room on the couch. She could've sworn she heard footsteps coming in... But Harper was just a little too lazy to check who it was. Eh, probably just someone else who lived here or whatever. She could say hello to them later.

It was after a little while when she decided to go upstairs. No use in sitting around on the couch when everyone seemed to be upstairs, right? Hey, why not go join the party! Harper walked up the stairs and saw Jay standing in the doorway of a room, talking to someone. His business is his business. She reminded herself as she moved past that room to her own. She closed her door behind her and walked over to her bed, flopping down face first into her pillows. Harper let out a yawn and got under her blankets. ... Nap time.

Where am I?: Remmington Estate
With whom?: Me.
Out.Of.Cats:

Angelbeats123

Ryan Kaimono

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:39 am
Angelbeats123

User Image

Airy laughed and twirled in a circle before landing on her bed, her eyes stared at the ceiling as she continued to smile softly. "So silly, I can't be that. You can't be who you usually are if you no longer are what you usually were." She said then held out her hand to Salem. "Why are you here?" Airy asked, looking over at the girl for a moment. She looks like a doll, and Airy does love dolls. Maybe they could be together, companions, friends, or something. Airy doesn't want to be alone, and dolls always were the best company.

But Salem is strange, she seems to be hiding something, or maybe that's Airy's imagination. It doesn't matter though, Airy couldn't help but continue to smile, feeling utterly blissful. Since Locke left her, she hasn't been alone, someone else came by to spend time with her! Maybe she won't have to be alone when they leave. Maybe she won't ever have to be alone again!  

OnlyHereForYou

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:21 am
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay sighed in relief when he said he didn't work for any type of family. It seemed he was a bit knowledgeable on the topic so he understood where Jay was coming from. Loosening up, Jay leaned on the door frame and looked down the hall. He saw Salem talking into another room, he assumed that was the "squirt" he was talking about. Jay then noticed Harper walk past, completely ignoring him and walking into her own room without showing any interest in introducing herself. Did I say something rude? He thought to himself before shrugging the thought off and going back to the conversation with Locke. I'm Jay... He said, not revealing his full name because he never trusted anyone with a depicting capability like this mans. Jay feared that if he gave away his name things would go bad very quickly so he decided to keep things informal for now. Looking back again Jay wondered what that kid was so important for. So question, not to be rude but is she like some heir or something important? He asked him, pointing over at the two girls talking.

Mood:
Relaxed
Thinking:
Wonder what she's so important for...

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:25 am
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

OnlyHereForYou

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem watched Airy."What you usually were?"It reminded her of when she was human and pretty much worthless and now since things have 'changed' she felt of a person with purpose and how she was nothing like she was back then.She brushed the thought off her shoulder."Why am I here Huh?"She didn't want to lie so just left out part of the truth. "I guess you could say...To help people."Minus the hesitation in the sentence it sounded enough like a honest answer.She tried to play it off with alittle giggle."What about you?"

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

OnlyHereForYou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 am
Ryan Kaimono

User Image

Locke glanced over at Airy then looked back at Jay. "She's rare, but broken. So I'm here to protect her until she has the education she needs to be independent." He murmured, quoting their owner. The moment she gets the diplomaa in her hands, she's as good as dead to him. In his defense, he has played with her for over fifty years, but it's about time he let her go. Locke doesn't particularly care. Yes, she's precious to the angel community thanks to her forced fall from grace but that doesn't make her precious to Locke.

His blue eyes looked over at Jay again and then he frowned. "Oh right, my name is Locke. Almost forgot to mention that." He would go on further and give a last name but he doesn't have one. Stretching his arms out, he took in a breath and looked at Jay. "She's too broken in the head to be of any importance to me. Maybe if she was sane but that's asking for too much." He caught Jay's eye and couldn't help smiling. But maybe with people like this guy around, Locke could finally have some fun.  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff