Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JESUS <3 counter
  +1
View Results

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:51 am
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. (James 1:13, 14 KJV)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:37 pm
2 Corinthians 12:7
7 Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me—to keep me from exalting myself! 8 Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me. 9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast [c]about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with [d]insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.  

CheyenneServant

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:23 pm
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. (Psalms 100:4, 5 KJV)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 am
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (Ephesians 1:7 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:42 am
I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. (Psalms 130:5 KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:10 am
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. (Hebrews 7:25 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:46 am
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28 KJV)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:29 am
"Be happy, young man, while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth. Follow the ways of your heart and whatever your eyes see, but know that for all these things GOD will bring you to judgment. so then, banish anxiety from your heart and cast off the troubles of your body, for youth and vigor are meaningless." Eccesiates11:9-10  

RadioactiveDK

Fashionable Explorer

4,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 pm
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: (Philippians 1:6 KJV)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:43 pm
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. (Psalms 143:10 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:30 am
Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. (James 3:13 KJV)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:02 am
Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. (Philippians 4:9 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:40 pm
Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: (Colossians 1:28 KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:55 am
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. (John 14:23 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:22 pm
For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. (1 Timothy 4:8 KJV)

Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff