Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:56 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak walked outside while drinking his milkshake. kyuu i'm not slow i am just to cool to walk fast. hahahahahaha roak continues to drink his milkshake
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

Kyuu began to wave her hand about as she laughed You--cool? Oh pleeease~ Don't flatter yourself Roak~ she told him as she went up close and flicked his nose using her thumb and index finger Hey, do you feel wathced too? Or am I just going...a little looney~? She questioned him with a tilted head.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 pm
Kise no Shirube

now that you mentioned it yes i do feel like we are being watched roak turned casually not to look suspicious. we should go roak grabbed kyuu's hand and started to walk
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 pm
User Image

Kyuu frowned lightly, she wanted to say it was Reizo and yell at him...but that person definately wasn't him and she felt the presence following them as she clung tightly to the male's hand and sipped her milkshake trying to make out she didn't notice anything though as her body started getting gradually warmer and she heard the ticking again she was worried as fear struck her Reizo..... she mumbled quietly before looking at Roak You think everything'll be alright? she questioned him with hopeful eyes as Reizo was nearing them from a distance but cautiously since he knew that he wasn't the only one following them.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:10 pm
Kise no Shirube

everything will be all right if something bad happens i will fly you to safety ok. roak gave her a smile that everything will be ok. but deep down he knew it wasn't they might be after him after all or her who knows.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image

Kyuu looked at the ground smiling lightly as her grip around his hand got a lot tighter Well...if it comes to that point...then I'll give you something Roak...but you have to promise me that when I do, you'll treasure it and take care of it with your life..alright? She asked him once more though this time it was something she deemed utterly important since she knew she couldn't trust anyone else with this but him, she could have asked Reizo but he was burdened with the exact same thing and it would just endanger them both. Reizo was still following the two and in front of him was the mysterious figure which he made sure didn't notice him as he kept following the...three of them B-but don't worry...they won't hurt you...I'm sure of it~! she then told him with a happy and reassuring smile though of course all an act from the female.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:21 pm
Kise no Shirube

what ever it is i will treasure it forever and thats a promise. roak looked at her sipping his milkshake
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

Kyuu looked relieved to hear those words from him as she nodded and I trust you will...now...we need a way to get away without dragging attention to us... She said whilst looking around at the atmosphere they were in, they had to think, and fast as her body started moving slower and slower forwards as the fear started slowly paralyzing her body as it grew at the moment she stopped she tugged on his hand I uh.....c-can't...move... her face, expression, were all empty and all she thought of was that all was hopeless though before she really couldn't move her body anymore she held out an object in her hand, it seemed to be some kind of clockword, what you'd see in a pocket watch though it was moving even without being in any kind of clock Take it she told him in a shaky voice, she knew Reizo was near and he'd take her somewhere soon, but things needed to go fast and she was afraid that if she was caught he'd suffer too and she didn't want that to happen.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 pm
Kise no Shirube

roak grabbed it ok what next i can fly us away or is your brother on his way roak looked at her. there is nothing to be afriad of i am here with you
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Kyuu shook her head lightly If they approach it...it begins to crack...I'm giving it to you because I know...the Jokers won't come for you, you're different remember? You have a heart. Me and my brother have to flee for now...but I promise I'll come back to the school soon...I won't seperate myself like that from you again..but right now we have to At that moment a smoke bomb was thrown as Reizo ran to the scene and picked Kyuu up holding her in his arms as he looked at Roak You better watch out for that!...if you lose it...or let it break...I'll take your life...just go back to school, we'll be there..... soon He told him as he swiftly left with the female into a dark alley way as the shrouded mysterious figure soon ran after them.

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With Yui walking alone to her so called home, shr began to rralize the sun was setting and that's when her powers slowly build up. She looked around for any humans to make sure she didn't kill them. Yui walked into an alley and held her chest Ugh..! I..I need a home! I can't keep going back to that devils den! she yelled as she began to cry. Suddenly she heard laughter, and saw red eyes beaming at her. It was her brother's, Yui shook her head in tears and ran away only to bump into Roak once again. I..I'm sorry I can't talk I have to go! she said in a rush as she got up and ran away. The two figures dashed past Roak and quickly tried to get Yui, she cried as she ran but one grabbed her hair and yanked her down. Yui...you can't escape from us..you're a demon like us...time to come home... the dark figure said coldly as he began to drag her. Yui screamed and cried No No Ashara! I don't want to "die" again! she yelled.

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:33 am
PopCandy22

roak saw yui pass him and he went after her wait yui!
User Image
then he saw her in trouble with another vampire he changed into a full dragonoid and grabbed both the male vampire in left hand and in his right hand yui. roak flew up in the air. his voice like thunder and said yui are you alright and you leave her alone
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:58 am
PopCandy22
Kise no Shribe
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Moonlinkjester34

while having yui in hand and roak tossed the male vampire go away roak saw kyuu and reizo run into an alley but he was told to leave so with tears rolling down his cheeks he gave a terrifying load roar.KYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUU.........GRRRRRRRWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH roak put yui on his back and left hold on he said
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yui watched her brothers leave and shivered as Roak roared. She held on tightly to his scales A..are you alright?..I..I don't want to be in any cause of your troubles she said, or more yelled since he was acting like a wild beast.
Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items