Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Artificial Children [CLOSED!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Takeshi Amaterasu

User Image
With a quick stroke, she was done with her drawing. Once she started on another a student bumped her on purpose. She leaned against the wall for a moment and thought about summoning Haku. That wouldn't work. She then sighed and painted over it and turned it into something else. She wanted to kill people right now, but that wouldn't help in the this situation. She was a doll and only a few knew.

((My apologizies.. My internet shut off on us.. Room mate replaced it though.))

Yume No Shirube

Yaneza-kun

The Nekomimi

Teh_unforgiven_marshmello

-James D McTravish-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Sora Mori
Nickname/s: Sky-chan, if you're close. Usually, she called Glitch by everyone.
Race: Failed Artificial Child
Crush: N-no likes me. . .
Personality: Sora is horribly quiet, shy, and EXTREMELY timid. When she's around her friends (she doesn't have any), Sora is kind and gentle. AT times, she seems boyish.
Powers: Glitching. When she Glitches, Sora can appear in a different place, but she has to see where she's going, or she'll fall flat on her face.
Biography: She was killed at age fifteen. There was no reason in her death, but she was killed anyhow. Sora woke up chained to a wall and saw others, but they weren't normal humans. They were dolls.
Suddenly, the jail door opened and the Creator came in. The Creator's face was covered with shadows, so Sora could not see what she looked like. The Creator laughed and spoke to Sora, telling her what she really was.
Sora wasn't a Artificial Child, she was a Failed Artificial Child. She wasn't the only Failed Artificial Child, but she was the only one to survive as a Failure. Somehow, in a blur, Sora escaped. Everything after that happened in a blur, until she reached the school. Something about that school slowed time for Sora and she began to try and live regularly with the others.

Sora hopes that the Creator will never see her.

Dislikes: The Creator, rude people, and frowns
Extra?: She's a 'Glitch', or a Failed Artificial Child. As a Glitch, Sora's voice will suddenly stop while she talks. Everyone she's talked to, or heard her, thinks she's too odd to be friends.
Role: Artificial Child
Do you know who the Creator is?: Not exactly. . . But I think I've heard of her. And I hate her.
Username: Holo Claudia Fox

(Can I still join? If so. . . Here's my profile.)

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 am
Holo Claudia Fox

Need to reread the rules before I can accept  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 am
Yume no Shirube

Whoops. Let me edit that in. . .

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 am
User Image
User Image

Ⓗave you ever had a dream you hated?xxx
Ⓑut no matter how many times you begged, it was true?xxx

Alice puffed out a cheek when she noticed the student that'd knocked Amy as she approached the brown haired female and patted her shoulder. Not to get attention but to comfort her since she could tell this was making her urge to kill somewhat rise as Alice looked to her with a small smile, "Amy-chan, can I talk to you?" She questioned. Now, her thoughts were rumbling through her head whether to ask her whether she was completely losing it or to ask her what she should do. Afterall, Alice was now as confused as a sheep and somewhat seeking guidance.
Shanghai, on the otherhand, was grumbling and staring at everyone before trying to forcefully pull herself away from the males grasp and fly off in search of Alice but it was no use as the doll was now actually sobbing and wailing out loud. Yup, the doll had broken and was wanting Alice back as she was still wailing, not caring too much on who noticed either.

ut.f.urls.

Yaneza-kun

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

The Nekomimi

Knux_Nyan

Holo Claudia Fox
Accepted c:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:12 am
User Image

Maria sat there quietly as she brought a book out and started reading. She was always the quiet one in class and never really spoke to anyone unless she was spoken to.

Yume no Shirube

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:14 am
xxxxxxSora Mori

Whispers
in the d a r k. . .

Sora wandered throughout the halls of the school, her head down. She heard whispers when she passed a group of girls. "Glitch. . . There she goes!" Sora bit her lip and kept walking, knowing that she couldn't run away from the whispers. Fingering her long, white hair, Sora ducked inside a classroom. It was empty, thank God, and she sat down. Sora took out a book and started reading it. She hoped no one came in and saw her here; she wouldn't mind if it was a nice peason but sometimes people want to be alone.

Failure. . . F a i l u r e. . .

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:20 am
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

"While the enemies of the Creator still draw breath..."

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Despite the swollen and slightly bleeding finger that Rinnosuke suffered from Shanghai's biting, Rinnosuke kept a calm face. Returning to his class would be a big risk, considering he did not notice if the hunters left or not. Besides, with Shanghai in his temporary possession, he had to be in a safe place. If something ever happened to Shanghai, he'd be in big trouble. Massive trouble. No. No word can describe how much trouble he'd be in.

Eh, what the heck. Rinnosuke returned to the classroom anyway, and sat at the back. The other students kept gazing back at his direction, not really looking at him but at the doll in his hand. Shanghai's sobbing and wailing garnered everyone's attention, and Rinnosuke rose from his seat and exited the class. He entered an empty classroom, then afterwards, he carefully pet Shanghai's head and gave her a gentle peck on the head, trying to sooth the doll. "You'll only be with me for just a while longer. You can wait that long, right?" Rinnosuke whispered to Shanghai.

Suddenly someone was yelling in the hallway, and a white-haired female came bursting into the room he was in. Rinnosuke slid his back against the wall and sat on the ground, keeping quiet, hopefully the girl won't notice.

"...there can be no peace."

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 am
xxxxxxSora Mori

Whispers
in the d a r k. . .

Suddenly, Sora had this feeling that she wasn't the only one in the room. Looking up slowly and turning her head to look in back of her, she saw him. And the doll.

The Creator's doll.

Sora sprang up and ran to the other wall, pushing her back to it while her eyes were wide as she looked at him. He was with the Creator. She slid down to the floor and pulled her knees to her chest. Maybe he didn't know she was the Failure that escaped. Maybe she was safe for now. Sora rested her chin on her knees. Maybe, just maybe. . .

Failure. . . F a i l u r e. . .

Yaneza-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:27 am
User Image
Jack got up and looked at Tomori, and Rinnosuke.
"I will return shortly."
He said to them.
He followed Shanghai.
"I will help you find Alice, Shanghai."
He said as he caught up to her, and held her to take any suspicion away.
"It will be easier if you do not fly around, i know these halls very well, and we could find her together."
He said looking down at Shanghai, he figured he could not understand what she would say anyway, but continued on anyway.
After passing by a few classes, he would soon start looking in each class then keep on looking. And after two or three rooms, he saw an empty room with Sora in it, he had heard of her amongst the other artificials calling her "Glitch", although Jack chose not to call her that, even though she was considered a successful failure, Jack was also a failed artificial child but was deployed on protecting the creator, because the successful subject or his "brother" escaped from the facility he was made in, also she was a fellow Artificial child, and he was always nice to the others.
((OOC: sorry XD when i was posting my reply, i didn't see that Rinnosuke went after Shanghai already, i saw this after i finished my post.))  

CydroidBlues

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:29 am
User Image
User Image

Shanghai was now simply sniffling as she looked up to him with red puffy eyes, despite being a doll. She could appear like any human would after crying. Hearing his words, she nodded slowly before hearing the yells and noticed a white haired female. She seemed ever so familiar to the small doll as she tried to get a look at her before the blonde doll gave in and simply wiped her eyes with the sleeves of her shirt before somewhat hovering above Rinnosuke's shoulder and somewhat murmured silently, forgetting that he wouldn't be able to understand her, Nyuu nyu." She whispered with a small nod before focusing on the white haired female closely.

Alice, on the otherhand, noticed Maria. Another meeting in the same day? What a surprise. She didn't honestly see that one coming as she looked to her with her wide blue eyes, blinking wildly at the female forgetting how rude she was probably being.

ut.f.urls.

Yaneza-kun

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

The Nekomimi

Knux_Nyan

Holo Claudia Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:32 am
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

((So confuzzled.... @.@))

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

"While the enemies of the Creator still draw breath..."

User Image

Bummer. The girl noticed him, and Shanghai, but it seemed that she was frightened. Was she afraid of him? Was she not expecting someone else? Maybe she witnessed what he did in his classroom with the hunters? None of that mattered now. What he saw, sitting on the opposite side of the room was a girl hugging her knees, as if hiding from a predator. No one should have to go through that. Rinnosuke stood up, then cautiously walked over to the girl. When he was at arm's length, he knelt down and offered his free hand to her. "Hey... It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." he called out gently. "My name's Rinnosuke." he introduced, hoping to drop the assumption that he was hostile. He pointed to the hovering doll around his shoulders, "This is Shanghai. She's a friend too."

"...there can be no peace."

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:37 am
User Image

Maria noticed Alice looking at her but was to shy to look at her directly as she looked back at the book. She could see the doll around Alice but tried to push it from her mind as she sat there.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:48 am
User Image
User Image

Shanghai watched as Rinnosuke approached the white haired female and stayed put before realising he'd left her behind as she quickly flew to his shoulder before noticing he was introducing her as the blonde haired doll, trying to make herself seem much more angelic than she was, bowed her head and courtsed towards the girl. Lifting her skirt up by the edges and acted in her graceful manner with a small smile before fiddling with her fingers and looked at the girl with a smile. But she noticed how scared she seemed, was it because of her? Maybe it was the fact she was a moving doll. It simply had to be! Yes, indeed. She hated tryig to think of other reasons why people were afraid of her and she simply always thought it was because she was a moving doll as she gave a small cheeky smile before murmuring in her speech again, "Nyuu nyu." She spoke to herself as she placed a small finger on her lips before her eyes started to close somewhat. All of her energy has been wasted on crying, biting and flying as she seemed to be dosing off somewhat then simply shot her eyes open and declared, out loud, "Nyuu!" She shouted in panic. More or less because she felt herself falling when she was dosing off. It was true. Shanghai was, more or less, terrible at conserving energy.

Alice noticed Maria notice she was staring at her as she stopped instantly. Mainly because she realised how off putting it probably was and how uncomfortable the girl must've been as she giggled nervously before somewhat looked to Amy before creeping away and stood infront of Maria and held her hand out to her,
"Hi, sorry about before. The name's Alice." She spoke with a small smile.

ut.f.urls.

Yaneza-kun

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

The Nekomimi

Knux_Nyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 am
User Image

"its....ok...I'm Maria." She said as she shakely shook Alice's hand. "Sorry...about my behavior....i'm..just shy around people....is that....floating doll real?" she asked silently.

Yume no Shirube

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces