Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] It Has Been Too....Oh No(Ailill/Gavril/Two Foals) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:00 am
Gavril gave a nod as Ailill offered him a tangerine. "Of coruse I will have one. I don't get to eat them often. It will be an extra little treat." he smiled and reached out to take the small fruit from his friend his dark fingers sliding along the back of his friend's hand as he did so.

Braven's eyes brightened as he saw the tangerine and he giggled reaching out to hold it with one hand, "Thank you! Nilima...lets eat these outside." he said softly to his sister wanting to allow his father some more alone time with his friend. It was a rare site that the young colt wanted to see more. His father relaxed and smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:19 am
Ailill smiled at Gavril and began peeling his own orange colored sphere. The back of his hand felt warm from where his friends hand had brushed. He tried to let those thoughts slide away. It was better for them to stay friend rather than for him to become too attached, wasn't it?

Nilima paused and looked at Braven, "B-But it's getting dark outside and daddy doesn't let us out after dinner." She spoke in hushed tones as well  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:35 am
Braven gave a nod and pursed his lips a bit then he looked up at his father, "Daddy...can we eat these in our room?" He asked he knew they were not allowed to eat in their rooms but he did not want to prevent his father and Gavril being able to relax. He hurried to finish his dinner so that even if they could not eat in the room he could finish all of it quickly.

Gavril set the fruit on the table and stood slowly, "If your foals are done with their meal as well I will wash up the dishes before I enjoy this rare treat." he said as he gathered his and Ailill's dishes as well as the one Braven pushed towards him after the young colt finished his dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:03 am
Ailill looked at his kids and smiled. "You can eat them in your rooms. Then take your bath and I'll be in later." He leaned against the counter as he slid the first piece in his mouth. "You know you don't have to wash the dishes, you are my guest tonight."

"Let's go Braven..." she took her brother's hand and led him to their room. "Daddy is happy.. I never see him smile really when mother comes around."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:31 am
Braven giggled gently and with the tangerine in one hand and his sister's in the other he hurried out of the room with her. "He never smiles with mother...he never smiles this much with us. Gavreal....must be special." he said softly.

Gavril picked up Nilima's plate as well and looked over his shoulder at his friend being all sexy, "Oh my but I can make such a good house clearer. I might be your guest dear Ailill but you are giving me room and board for the night. How else am I going to be able to repay you?" He winked and moved to the basin to wash up the dishes and the cooking pans. "Your foals...seemed to be very clever...." he said a bit afraid of the idea of smart foals that might be purposely trying to stay away to let their daddy play. He could not stop the small shiver that moved over his toned body.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 am
Ailill chuckled and watched Gavril move around his kitchen. Again the gaze in his eyes reverted to it's past playfulness. He nudged Gavril over slightly, bumping their hips together as he began to help Gavril wash and dry the dishes. "Carful Gavril I might just thing of a way... They can be clever. I'm happy for it though because I know they can think for themselves."

"Does it bother you big brother?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 am
Gavril giggled softly as Ailill came to him and bumped him a bit to help him wash. "Oh is that so my dear Ailill. I would very much like to see what you could come up with/ Someone clever like you is sure to have tons of ideas." He winked and smiled, "You dry I will wash since I am already wet."

He thought about the foals for a moment then gave a nod, "Yes they seem to have no troubles thinking for themselves. Clever things." he shook his head allowing silken hair to cascade over his shoulder and chest.

Braven looked down at the small fruit in his small hand, "I...I just wish I could make him smile so happily and freely. B...but I am glad Daddy...has someone who can..." He sat on the floor near his bed and pealed his tangerine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 am
"Oh I do have tons of ideas Gavril.... unfortunately they aren't the most innocent ideas," he chuckled slightly as he dried the dishes and stacked them on the counter. He paused and looked at Gavril, "Is something wrong?"

Nilima frowned and sat next to her brother putting her hand on his. "Braven, you know that daddy loves us... but I think this caring is a little different that's all. Please don't get upset."  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 am
Gavril shook his head, "No nothing is wrong Ailill dear. I guess my mind just went wandering with possiblities with how I would have to pay you. Please I do not think either of us have been innocent since we were your foals' age." He laughed warmly and smirked, "But I guess we will have to do most of them once your foals are asleep unless my paying you back is tucking them in then you are a very cruel stallion."

Braven's ears lowered as he looked at his sister he could see she was getting upset and he did not want to upset her too. He smiled at her, it might be forced but he was already learning out to fake pretty good smiles, "Yes he care differently for Gavreal. We should hurry and eat and take a bath. I wont be upset." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:22 pm
"You'd be right about that," he said with a laugh as he dried the last dish. He leaned against the counter and face Gavril with a smirk, "I like the first part of that, and you know I would make you tuck them in." He chuckled and moved out the back door coming back with two large buckets full of water. He seemed to carry them easily as he moved to the bathroom and put the water in the heating tub for the children's bath. He moved back to the kitchen and smiled, "Did you have any ideas as to paying me back.

Nilima managed a smile of her own and went back to her tangerine. She ate the fruit quietly as she thought. Braven really wanted their father's attention, and she knew that her brother was still upset. She let out a small sigh as she stood, "I heard daddy put the water in the tub..." She moved to the bathroom and climbed into the water.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm
Gavril dried his hands and rolled his eyes turning to face his friend. "Oh do you like that idea? Well then I guess I will need to be creative about that then. I know you wont make me tuck them in that would be too high a price and too cruel on your part dear Ailill. He watched the water fetching and then smirked. "No I have not narrowed my ideas down just yet. I guess when you tuck the foals in and I am waiting in your room alone I will think of something." He laughed softly and gave his friend a big wink when he retuned from heating the water, "As you can see I am very good at washing things. I guess I could always wash my host down." He laughed and gave a not back to the hall. "Don't you need to help wash your foals?"

Braven ate his fruit slowly savoring the flavor of the gift his father had given him. He looked up a bit shocked. "You heard that? Wow your ears are super good!" He gigged and picking up the rinds of the fruits he carried them to the kitchen to put them in the trash bin looking up the Dancer who seemed to ignore him. He took a good measure of the Dancer before hurrying back down the hall to the bathroom to climb up into the water with his sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:03 am
Ailill chuckled as he leaned in the table and listened to Gavril. Braven walked into the room and without thinking he patted Braven's head as he passed. When the foal disappeared into the back he shook his head. "I bathed them when they were infants and quickly taught them how."

NIlima smiled and was already scrubbing down with soap. She handed her brother the bar and sink into the water a bit more.  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:55 pm
Braven smiled as he walked to the bathroom thankful for the pat to his head. That really made his night. But the smile faded a bit when he got in the tub. He splashed himself to make sure he was wet before he took the soap from his sister and scrubbed. "Do you think daddy will tuck us in tonight? I wonder how late he will stay up with Gavreal."

Gavril have a nod, "Very clever. Your foals are a bit scary dear Ailill." he said gently. And nods, "So then how about my bathing idea. Will that be a good enough or do you have something else in mind my dear friend?" He asked with a wink and moved closer to the brighter colored stallion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:05 am
Ailill closed the gap a bit more and smiled, "A bath sounds good... we'll start with that and take it from there."

"He might, and why are you worrying about Mister Gavril?"  

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:41 pm
Gavril could not help but laugh a bit as Ailill drew closer. He smiled and slid his arms along the multi colored shoulders, his fluid hips swaying against his friend as he pulled the other stallion closer. "Then that is what we shall do my dear friend. I will clean you up rather nicely." He laughed softly. "And I will try hard not to get you dirty afterwards."

Braven shook his head, "I am not worried about him. He makes daddy happy. I want daddy to be happy more than anything."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff