Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire Rose University

Back to Guilds

A Role-Playing University for Magic Users. 

Tags: Role, Player, School, Magic, Wizard 

Reply Sapphire Rose University
S-3 art of darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 pm
he looked at the overhead map seeing nerve make his way to the beginning of the maze and exit the class room '' young people...'' he snaps his fingers and the maze retracted itself back into the ground that it spawned from as he sighs '' good effort...we'll have to try the maze some other time...or if nerve has well...nerve...class dismissed..''  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 pm
She looked confused on what had happened. " At least I'm not a quitter. " She mumbled under her breath as she left the classroom not even saying a word.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:11 pm
a shadow apeared on his throne sitting on it and crossing its legs as it took shape into his reguar apearence and with a smirk on his face '' ok...class is in session today were going to be learning about the many uses of a sword if you own one then that saves me the trouble but have you ever tought that a sword could make a very effective projectile?'' he put his leg and rested his arm on the arm rest of the seat wating for an answer to his question  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:34 pm
Miyamoto walked into the classroom silently. She sat in her Regular spot as usual and listened to her professor. " Well swords are very useful, but maybe having the power of darkness can make that sword more powerful and can be controlled by one of its kind. That's what I think if i'm correct. " She said hoping to answer her professor's question.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:15 pm
Walking into the class, Nerve does not look at either of them as he takes his place at the back. Sitting down he crosses his legs tightly bringing them into himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:23 pm
'' yes infact it is possible to enhance the power of a sword with darkness infact any weapon can be enhanced with it but that wasint really what i asked but i like the fact that your thinking is in the right place...what i really asked was...if it is possible that a sword could make an effective projectile...'' he crossed his legs again hoping he would get an answer to his question from ither of the 2  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:01 pm
iiAkira-rihyon
'' yes infact it is possible to enhance the power of a sword with darkness infact any weapon can be enhanced with it but that wasint really what i asked but i like the fact that your thinking is in the right place...what i really asked was...if it is possible that a sword could make an effective projectile...'' he crossed his legs again hoping he would get an answer to his question from ither of the 2

"Indeed it would so. It depends on how accurate and skilled you are", sliding out one of his daggers. "It's simple really, the more velocity and power behind it, the more accurate and effective it becomes". Nerve takes his Dagger and throws it with force to just miss Akiras head as it sticks deep into the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:31 pm
smirking and not even hesitating over the dagger throw he claped his hands softly '' Now thats the answer was looking for '' he tought to himself 'that was an impressive throw he might be better then i tought..now if he could 'listen in class' he got up from his throne and walked to the center ''hes right it all it takes is mind, body, technique...well thats basicly how i would put it...now to the lesson at hand...im going to teach you all how to summon swords '' his eye shined alittle and a shroud of darkness manifested itself into a light blue colored sword that floated in place in the air '' summoning swords is a much more effective way to dispatch a target from long range with all the efectiveness of a sword '' he sways his hand and the sword shoots at high speeds towards nerves head giving him a small cut on the cheek alittle as it sinks itself into the wall '' and its even more effective because you can summon more then just one at a time '' he sways his left hand as the sword on the wall shatters and fades away and 6 swords apear from a shroud of darkness manifesting itself in to a sword like figure  

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

ImWheezy

Wheezing Tycoon

4,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:38 am
iiAkira-rihyon
smirking and not even hesitating over the dagger throw he claped his hands softly '' Now thats the answer was looking for '' he tought to himself 'that was an impressive throw he might be better then i tought..now if he could 'listen in class' he got up from his throne and walked to the center ''hes right it all it takes is mind, body, technique...well thats basicly how i would put it...now to the lesson at hand...im going to teach you all how to summon swords '' his eye shined alittle and a shroud of darkness manifested itself into a light blue colored sword that floated in place in the air '' summoning swords is a much more effective way to dispatch a target from long range with all the efectiveness of a sword '' he sways his hand and the sword shoots at high speeds towards nerves head giving him a small cut on the cheek alittle as it sinks itself into the wall '' and its even more effective because you can summon more then just one at a time '' he sways his left hand as the sword on the wall shatters and fades away and 6 swords apear from a shroud of darkness manifesting itself in to a sword like figure

Rubbing his cheek, he softly smirks at the sight of black blood dripping from his cheek. "I have but one question. Why in the world do Darkness need swords for?", slightly chuckling .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 am
Miyamoto was about to talk, but stopped when she heard Nerve talking.She listened to them talk as She slouched back in her seat and grinned. She laughed a little when she heard Nerve's question.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm
''Miyamoto care to enlighten him? '' he claps his hands and the swords burst like glass breaking as they flow in the wind while he walks back to his throne as he sat down crossing his legs and puting his arm on the arm rest  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:16 pm
She slumped down in her seat more as she listened. " Well like I said swords are very useful. Many people have swords in many elements, but they are always different like swords that are controlled by darkness. Sometimes they could contain Shadows, or insanity like madness. Some of them control dark magic as it is very powerful than others. Sometimes some people can be skilled rank at a simple sword that doesn't contain any thing at all! Sometimes it all really depends on your personality, or your what you would rather choose. Daggers are like mini swords, but there also different too. There are other varieties, but as I was once told... " The sword is the axis of the world and its power is absolute." She said taking a big breath and relaxed for a moment.  

cooI mom

Businesswoman

Jaeger-Takamura
Vice Captain

Dedicated Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:08 pm
"now that is a good explination...me personaly i couldint give that lecture because well...i dont use swords excluding the ones i just used but she is right the sword has bin controled by many elements, infact every element has a legend refering with a sword and its power...an example of that would be the head mistresses Blade, able to extinguish those within a single slash..ill admit it is impressive but it has its flaws....'' he got up from his throne and walked to the center again ''....so! now that Miyamoto has enlighten us i think its about time i did my job '' he swipes hios hand and 6 swords apear infront of him '' who wants to be first to learn...''  
Sapphire Rose University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff