Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Just wondering.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like mlp:fim??
  yes! brony for life!
  nope dont like it.
  neither/i don't know much about it
  never seen it but I might like to know more
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

huh i never noticed they took her name out o_o i feel like my mind blocked that out cuz it was so stupid. i loved the old version >< but everybody wants to have a hissy fit......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:10 pm
Blackdragon0228
huh i never noticed they took her name out o_o i feel like my mind blocked that out cuz it was so stupid. i loved the old version >< but everybody wants to have a hissy fit......

Yeah...it was kinda sad. But frankly, as long as they keep her eyes like they've been (which they seem to have in episodes after that) and keep her personality the same, I don't mind SO much what they call her since I understand the reason they changed it. KINDA. I do think that if people were less butt hurt about stuff it would have been fine the way it was though.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:24 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Blackdragon0228

Yeah...it was kinda sad. But frankly, as long as they keep her eyes like they've been (which they seem to have in episodes after that) and keep her personality the same, I don't mind SO much what they call her since I understand the reason they changed it. KINDA. I do think that if people were less butt hurt about stuff it would have been fine the way it was though.

yea. i guess i get it in a way. but i dont like when people who have nothing to do with whats being talked about get so mad at it. they weren't being mean. they didnt do anything that was wrong. its only wrong if you wanna be butt urt about it and see it that way. people love to fight about things that mean nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 pm
Blackdragon0228
yea. i guess i get it in a way. but i dont like when people who have nothing to do with whats being talked about get so mad at it. they weren't being mean. they didnt do anything that was wrong. its only wrong if you wanna be butt urt about it and see it that way. people love to fight about things that mean nothing.

That was kinda lame. Supposedly the writer said that there were about ten e-mails she got complaining about them, and about 200 thanking her.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Blackdragon0228

That was kinda lame. Supposedly the writer said that there were about ten e-mails she got complaining about them, and about 200 thanking her.

Wow really? i gotta say I didn't think lauren faust would cave like that. but at least the didnt take her out. i think the fandom would riot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 pm
Blackdragon0228
Wow really? i gotta say I didn't think lauren faust would cave like that. but at least the didnt take her out. i think the fandom would riot.

Oh, it wasn't her. It was the writer for that episode. I'm not sure what Faust's opinion on it is, actually.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 pm
Blackdragon0228
while im on the subject of what people like what kinds of shows DO people like? im clearly a brony. also a whovian XD. Thats a Doctor who lover to whoever doesnt know

I love tons of anime, and Avatar. TV shows with real people in them... Supernatural, NCIS, Teen Wolf. biggrin
Despite being surrounded by Whovians I have yet to actually become one.

Oh yeah, since I missed the talk about Pinkie Pie a few pages back... she's my favorite pony. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Blackdragon0228

Oh, it wasn't her. It was the writer for that episode. I'm not sure what Faust's opinion on it is, actually.

oh really? huh im curious.....all the stuff thats gotten by on her shows i think they coulda left derpy alone.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Blackdragon0228
while im on the subject of what people like what kinds of shows DO people like? im clearly a brony. also a whovian XD. Thats a Doctor who lover to whoever doesnt know

I love tons of anime, and Avatar. TV shows with real people in them... Supernatural, NCIS, Teen Wolf. biggrin
Despite being surrounded by Whovians I have yet to actually become one.

Oh yeah, since I missed the talk about Pinkie Pie a few pages back... she's my favorite pony. 3nodding

yay avatar! I love that show. and legend of korra has been awesome too.

you should become a whovian XD makes ya feel all happy inside lol

omg yay! pinkie is best pony! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 pm
Blackdragon0228
oh really? huh im curious.....all the stuff thats gotten by on her shows i think they coulda left derpy alone.

This sums up what happened pretty nicely.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:02 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Blackdragon0228

This sums up what happened pretty nicely.

well huh......that....makes me sad. she didnt mind (besides the name which i get) and so many fans were happy but all well. he can write the things but she doesnt have any final say about whats best for the company. shame that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm
Blackdragon0228

yay avatar! I love that show. and legend of korra has been awesome too.

you should become a whovian XD makes ya feel all happy inside lol

omg yay! pinkie is best pony! heart

It is a really great show. I still have to finish watching Korra. xD

I've tried, but... it's just not for me.

She totally is! heart I love Pinkie Pie.
Fluttershy is second.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm
Blackdragon0228
well huh......that....makes me sad. she didnt mind (besides the name which i get) and so many fans were happy but all well. he can write the things but she doesnt have any final say about whats best for the company. shame that.

It was a very sad day for all brony kind...

Have you seen the two "PONIES the Anthology" videos?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Have you seen the two "PONIES the Anthology" videos?

Yes XD Yes i have. ya know i liked the first but i never thought I could sit through an hour long one and stay attentive but i definitely did heart  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 pm
Blackdragon0228
Yes XD Yes i have. ya know i liked the first but i never thought I could sit through an hour long one and stay attentive but i definitely did heart

It reminds me of AMV Hell 3. Though at least AMV Hell has the luxury of having the entire works of anime to pull from for its stuff. Buuuut, I suppose that's also why they only make a new one each season. I wonder how long the one for season three will be.

I wonder when season three will START O_O  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces