The Ogre Kingdoms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GT_Popogeejo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:03 pm
Asian_Slipknot
OMGashiznickle like OGRES OGRES OGRES!!!!!!!!!!! they r like so gay with theyre monstrous ness and taking down everything and i dont like them cuz they crush my poor little lizards!! ahhh xp domokun *stomp*
but the army is kool cuz they got them halfings on their side!!! (yay halflings!! wott!! smile ) ya and they got the best tank ever... THE KATHLEEN 'SOUP' TANK. and its like OMGashiznit its a soup cannon! (like omgosh wow :O ) and then its like ha my lizard scales are impenetrable!!!! OMGreatgoodness boiling soup!!! I'm melting aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . and then its like oo soup for me! *yummmmmmmm** anyways ya. woot go ogres!!!! *ogre cheerleaders start chanting* Oh gross...

Crack knuckles.If could I'd smack your head into your keyboard.

now lets translate this s**t to see if you have anything usfull to say.
s**t head
Oh my goodness s**t-nickle Ogres!
They are gay{Homophobic comment}because they smash my Lizardmen. :Stupid ammount of smilies:
But they are cool because they have halflings{Only in fluff,gamewise they have Gnoblars}(Yay halfling woot)
The have a Tank.False.Some crap about a soup cannon.I think you mean the Halfling hotpot.
My Lizard men have a save against that.OMGI'm a retard boiling soup.
My head is starting to hurt sad
More bullshit.

My comments are in red.
In closing I strongly hope you get banned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:46 pm
Asian_Slipknot
OMGashiznickle like OGRES OGRES OGRES!!!!!!!!!!! they r like so gay with theyre monstrous ness and taking down everything and i dont like them cuz they crush my poor little lizards!! ahhh xp domokun *stomp*
but the army is kool cuz they got them halfings on their side!!! (yay halflings!! wott!! smile ) ya and they got the best tank ever... THE KATHLEEN 'SOUP' TANK. and its like OMGashiznit its a soup cannon! (like omgosh wow :O ) and then its like ha my lizard scales are impenetrable!!!! OMGreatgoodness boiling soup!!! I'm melting aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . and then its like oo soup for me! *yummmmmmmm** anyways ya. woot go ogres!!!! *ogre cheerleaders start chanting* Oh gross...
More posts like that, and I'll consider Popo's suggestion. That is both spam and incredibly illiterate. stare  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Reddemon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:08 pm
*wishes he was a mod agian so he could of slaped 12 shades of dung outa him  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:54 am
Well I just got myself a pack of those Gnoblars guys for free and well I need some advice.  

Brother Felix

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:31 pm
Brother Felix
Well I just got myself a pack of those Gnoblars guys for free and well I need some advice.

What kind of Gnoblars are we speaking of? Fighter or Trapper?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:46 am
Daemon_King
Brother Felix

Fighters I'm guessing. Also I've only got one unit of them and nothing more.  

Brother Felix

Daicon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:36 am
I was wondering as to whether or not other members of this guild have tried using Bull Rhinox Riders? I've seen the rules for them on the Forge World website, and the models are just freaking amazing.

Well, I have. 3nodding Must say, they are my favorite unit in the Warhammer Fantasy realms. Once those puppies hit the lines, not much can stand in their way.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:58 pm
Brother Felix
Daemon_King
Brother Felix

Well, if you're planning to play a normal Ogre army list that has Gnoblars you have to get more Ogres, thems the rules. Must have more Ogre units than Gnoblars. Though it is time for some advice, when using Gnoblars they are best used as meat shields, or by having them sharp pointy stuff at enemy units. Also, are best use to keep enemy units tied in combat so you can have an Ogre unit put behind the Gnoblars, because Gnoblars take time to kill.  

Daemon_King

Reddemon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:39 pm
Daicon
I was wondering as to whether or not other members of this guild have tried using Bull Rhinox Riders? I've seen the rules for them on the Forge World website, and the models are just freaking amazing.

Well, I have. 3nodding Must say, they are my favorite unit in the Warhammer Fantasy realms. Once those puppies hit the lines, not much can stand in their way.
I havnt used any myself, but one of the GW's in ottawa has a guy who uses them, and apparently they get bogged down pretty fast  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:16 am
Reddemon
Daicon

I havnt used any myself, but one of the GW's in ottawa has a guy who uses them, and apparently they get bogged down pretty fast

If they're against an army that's immune to psychology or fear, it hurts them greatly.  

Lethkhar

Brother Felix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:53 am
Daemon_King
Brother Felix
Daemon_King
Brother Felix

Well, if you're planning to play a normal Ogre army list that has Gnoblars you have to get more Ogres, thems the rules. Must have more Ogre units than Gnoblars. Though it is time for some advice, when using Gnoblars they are best used as meat shields, or by having them sharp pointy stuff at enemy units. Also, are best use to keep enemy units tied in combat so you can have an Ogre unit put behind the Gnoblars, because Gnoblars take time to kill.
Ok. I run an IG army in 40k so the whole close combst thing isn't really my area and from what I've heard thats a big part of WFB, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:34 pm
Brother Felix
Daemon_King
Brother Felix
Daemon_King
Brother Felix

Ok. I run an IG army in 40k so the whole close combst thing isn't really my area and from what I've heard thats a big part of WFB, right?

Close combat takes place a lot more in Fantasy than 40k. Well, unless you play Elves, Empire, or Dwarfs, they're the shooty armies. Ogres are made for close combat.  

Daemon_King

Daicon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:27 pm
I've never found anything to really be able to bog down Rhinox Cavalry when I've used them... well, nothing but Ethereal creatures anyways. Even still, that is why I usually have my Hunter support them. He and his two 'Tusks coming in from a flank on the same turn or the turn after the Rhinox hit a unit in the front usually results in a very dead enemy.

As for immune to psychology troops... a lack of terror can hurt, but it doesn't always help very much anyways. I've hit Rhinox Cavalry into a unit of Chosen Warriors of Khorne from the front, and still completely annihilated them.

My only really worries when it comes to my precious babies are Skaven ratling guns... so many hits, so very many hits!! No matter how many wounds they have, nothing can stand up to extended periods of Skaven firepower. x.x;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:55 am
Daemon_King
Brother Felix
Daemon_King
Brother Felix
Daemon_King
Brother Felix

Close combat takes place a lot more in Fantasy than 40k. Well, unless you play Elves, Empire, or Dwarfs, they're the shooty armies. Ogres are made for close combat.
You've got to be kidding me! Ogers arent shooty?!? lol Right but I need advice on what units to get. I don't have a lot of cash so thats a big factor.  

Brother Felix

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:18 pm
Brother Felix
Daemon_King
Brother Felix
Daemon_King
Brother Felix

You've got to be kidding me! Ogers arent shooty?!? lol Right but I need advice on what units to get. I don't have a lot of cash so thats a big factor.

I'm serious, Ogres themselves don't have much shooting. The only shooting unit are leadbelchers, sure you have your the Hunter and other characters, but Ogres were made for close quarters combat, and gorging on the smashed up carcase. Though I would recommend for your basic army is a Tyrant, a Brusier or two, a couple of Butchers, maybe a Hunter for characters. Unit wise; I'd get a couple of basic Bulls, a good size unit of Ironguts or couple of smaller Irongut units. Have couple units of Gnoblars, and have a unit or two of Gnoblar Trappers. Maybe make a unit of Ogre Maneaters as a bodyguard for your Tyrant. Two units of Leadbelchers in my opinion is good. A slavegiant isn't bad, but in my opinion I wouldn't use rhinox calvery or Scraplauncher, Gogres and Yetis I'm not sure of, so, I'll leave that one up to you.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff