Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asian_Slipknot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:21 pm
Lethkhar
Asian_Slipknot
Lethkhar
Asian_Slipknot
OMG finally a place that has my army. i was freaking out cuz ithere were all those vamps and emipre stuff and i couldnt find my own army!!!!! anyways ya i kinda just started my lizard army. don't got much money to spend on 'em tho yet. here's what i got so far:

Hero: Saurus Scar Vet
light armor, enchanted shield, sword of the hornet, quetzl spawn,tepok spawn.= 157 pts.

Core: 16 Saurus Warriors w/ cmnd(duh)=222 pts

12 skinks-pipes+brave=77 pts

12 skinks-jav/shield+brave=77 pts

Rare: Sala Hunt Pack=65 pts.

Yes I know its VERY small for a fantasy army, but I just started playing. any suggestions on what i should get in the future? and should i make any changes in equipment? what do you guys think? you guys sound like you've been playing for 2 yrs+ or sumthing.

Get a slaan mage priest once your army reaches around the 2000 point mark. They kick a**.

ya i wuz thinking of getting one but they eat your points up like a kid eats up candy. and they are slight more expensive than maybe getting a saurus hero on a cold one confused

Yes, but they are way better than saurus heros. They are without a doubt the best wizards in the game. (Of course I've never played Tomb Kings so that might not be true. I've hear Tomb Kings have kick-a** magic too.)

alrighty then thanx. ill get one once i hit the 300 point mark. or ill hit the 2500 point mark then stick a 3rd gen in with 2 plaques and the standard to make it 500points+ so it equals up to 3k points. koolness  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:37 pm
wow u people suck not posting here nemore lol. with the exception of you gaiaing or playing wargames biggrin can't blame u then. but lol i'm like the only guy who posts on this flippin' forum right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more lizardmen players? shame on u guys, shame on you! or maybe they just havent been found yet in this vast world of gaia :O  

Asian_Slipknot

Reddemon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:34 pm
Asian_Slipknot
wow u people suck not posting here nemore lol. with the exception of you gaiaing or playing wargames biggrin can't blame u then. but lol i'm like the only guy who posts on this flippin' forum right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more lizardmen players? shame on u guys, shame on you! or maybe they just havent been found yet in this vast world of gaia :O
You ever stop to think that maybe some people are busy?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:42 pm
Reddemon
Asian_Slipknot

well i kinda did say that unless ppl were busy then shame on them.  

Asian_Slipknot

Reddemon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:19 pm
Asian_Slipknot
Reddemon
Asian_Slipknot

well i kinda did say that unless ppl were busy then shame on them.
With something other then Gaia or 40k/Fanasty? Prehaps work or school? And please spell your words. Spelling mistakes are looked over but stuff like nemore or u. please take the time to spell your words  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:16 am
i like how there story is very lovecraft based  

call of coolthulhu

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:55 am
Quick Question... is it possible to buy a saurus oldblood on a carnosaur together, i don't see it listed on the games workshop site.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:29 am
Yes, it is possible to buy an Old-Blood on Carnosaur, even though the GW site doesn't list the model. I just placed an order for on the other day at my local hobby shop.  

Daicon

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Thanx now i don't need to waste the money buynig the old-blood and then beuying hte special character on the carnosaur how mush is it by the way ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:34 pm
Can't quite remember off the top of my head... it was either $45 or $50 Canadian for me.  

Daicon

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:44 am
Canadian prices is what i'm looking for do thanx.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:47 pm
I have a quick question. When you get a weapon for your char and it doesn't say what kind of weapon it is, is it a hand weapon or do you choose what kind of waepon it is ?  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Daicon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:50 pm
You mean spending points on a magic weapon like, the Burning Blade of Chotec, for example. It's basically a hand weapon, but it doesn't follow the normal rules for a hand weapon, like the parry bonus fained when used in combination with a shield in close combat. The magical weapon's special rules replace the additional ones.

Of course, there are exceptions to this, Kroq-Gar's spear, for example.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:54 pm
So if i took a blade of realities it counts as a hand weapon ?  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Daicon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:03 pm
Indeed, but it will not give you the parry bonus if you also carry a shield into close combat.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff