Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alibaster High

Back to Guilds

this is a RP where there is love, fights, and the un-normal life of teens. 

Tags: live, love, blood, Pain 

Reply Off Campus
Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:25 pm
"I've kind of been staying at the house lately that our parents bought for us, the moved back to Italy." he explained. "Spence doesn't really though, she prefers her dorm for..some reason. We could throw a wild party for you when you stay at my house, fruit punch and everything." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:44 pm
Enie blushed and smiled at his laugh, laughing along shyly. "You don't need to do that, Adam. Besides, I shouldn't be moving alot, remember?" She asked, pointing to her side. She frowned at it, seeing red. "Woops" she mumbled, scrunching up her nose at the site of the blood. She stretched out her legs and laughed. "You should get a nurse"  

Boo You Whore_x

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:46 pm
"Just stay with me ONE night, just one." he smiled, then frowned at the site of what she pointed to, pressing the red assistance button on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 pm
Enie smiled back and said:"Just one?" with a small pout. The nurse came in and motioned for Adam to get out. Enie frowned lightly. "This won't take long, you'll wait right?" She asked him, grabbing his arm before he could get up.  

Boo You Whore_x

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 pm
"Of course I'll wait, just cooperate with the nurse."He smiled, leaving the room to sit in a chair by the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 pm
Enie rolled her eyes. "I'll try" She replied, laying back down as he left. The nurse put a hand on her hip once the door was closed and Enie gave a helpless smile. "Back then, wounds used to mean much more then boys" She said and Enie blushed. "J-just do your job already" Enie hissed at her, embarrassed.

After almost half an hour though, the nurse walked out, wiping her hands. Enie followed her out, fully dressed and her hair fixed, holding the flowers and cup of hot chocolate in her hands. Her eye lashes had her usual mascara and her lips gleamed slightly with her lip gloss. She pulled her bag over her shoulder and looked around before seeing Adam. She brightened and walked over to him. "Hey again"  

Boo You Whore_x

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:03 pm
Adam snapped out of his gaze at a Home And Garden magazine and looked up at Enie. "All better?" he asked, hoping for a simple yes as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Enie smiled and nodded, looking up at him. "Yup and ready to go home... or whatever" She chirped, giggling and sipping from her cup. The nurse came up, tapping Adam's shoulder. "She is allowed to leave but please make sure she lays down when she can" She said and Enie frowned. "You said you wouldn't tell him" Enie mumbled stubbornly and sipped from her cup again.  

Boo You Whore_x

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Adam, took out his car keys anxiously, "I'll take care of her, i promise." he smiled, using his charm of the nurse and leading Enie out to the parking lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 pm
Enie followed after him, humming happily till they made it out. "Adam?" She asked, tilting her head. "Is something wrong?"  

Boo You Whore_x

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:16 pm
Adam shook his head, opening the shiny black car door for her. "Nothing could be wrong right now." he said, starting the car, "I hope you like my place." he said (Exit to Adam and Spence's Home, you post!))  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff