Welcome to Gaia! ::

U/C space

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Universe themed but a completely different story / out come. 

Tags: Space, Kingdom, Action, Wars, Fantasy 

Reply Profile's Accepted.
Dark Brother hood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm
Shijo was already getting started on Iceing a 7 layer cake. "put them down and were and. An you take the turky out of the oven please"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 pm
She placed the wine down and nodded. Korosu grabbed nearby offen mits and took the turkey out. She placed the turkey down and turned off the oven. "Anything else?"  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 pm
"oh ya the soups overflowing" he pointed behind her. And as he did he finished the cake"a pure masterpiece if I do say so..." he drifted off in thought for a seconded " you've been around what's his name Dante haven't you probebly some were in the mountains some were with nature. Eggs " he put his hand out  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 pm
"Uh, yeah. How'd you know?" She hesitated to take an egg. She stirred the soup trying to calm it down.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:18 pm
"I can smell it" he reached into a cubered for some rosemary and a cast iorn pot and cracked and egg in it and added some nudoles  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:20 pm
((You guys have been busy bunnies XP))

Eva simply drifted out of view, deeper within the halls and rooms of the sanctuary. Festivities and strangers, just her luck. Seth should be happy that Eva didn't kill the intruders on sight. Being inside the sanctuary more often because of being the listener had the cost of getting her thirsty. When she got thirsty, some knew of her anger problems when she got to that state. But at the moment it wasn't to bad. Nevertheless, she headed to the Night Mother's chambers and made sure the door was locked so no one would come in and desecrate the Night Mother. They were doomed without her and everyone was at a loss. Once the check complete, she headed to the dining hall and stayed out of the way, more in the shadows and such. She was observing the 'guests' and seeing that they wouldn't do anything suspicious and such.

What was Seth's idea to bring strangers who were not to become initiates into their only sanctuary still standing? The others had been ravaged or had collapsed. So much for keeping a place secret.

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 pm
" Eva I'm wallie!" he pulled out his gun and shot it so the bullet hit the wall right beside
Her head and a shattering noise could. Be hered . Then the shout from one of eons helpers In the alchemy lab " no not the Loutes extract not again!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 pm
[[ Brb. ]]

"Cool." She held out the other egg. "Need this? Sorry I took it." She sighed.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:33 pm
((I insulted eva lol))
Shijo took the egg and but it in a frying pan and made a fratata and in another frying pan he started sataing some vegatiabules. " thank you. Oh the smelling must seem a little weried so let me explaine. So you met eon well he's a dragon born who is able to talk to dragons and use the same powers as them. While I am an actuel dragon"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm
"Awesome. I never met an actual dragon before." She continued to stir the soup. "Hey is this good enough?"  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 pm
"then you should count your self among the lucky ones. I am one of the few left alive who isnt tainted the rest of my kind were consumed by the darkness wish to enslave the world of mortales. But I love this world as my father befor me did." he paused and put his gun away. "That's were Eon comes in he is the only one who can stop them and eventually me. For this world too move forwered into an era of peace me and Eon and all of my kind must die"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm
"That must suck?" She asked more than stated. "Sorry I don't really know what to say to that." 'Dammit I apologized again. I guess it's starting to become a habit.' She said in her head.  

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Zaxzen

5,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:58 pm
Seth heard the gunshot and sighed he looked around to notice Eva wasn't around "I honestly I thought that Eva would try to attack Ayumi or Korosu but maybe today's just my lucky day." He said to himself as he rubbed the back of his head.

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:10 pm
(one I'm in the kitchen in a whole different part of the hideout and two eon isnt even here he left))

Shijo ignored him " I won't tell Seth and you won't tell anyone Elles about what I told you about won in me it's all hush hush right know" he smiled and got back too cooking almost done.
(remember start plan lance and toxic)  

Yama Lazarus
Captain

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm
"Ok?" Korosu stopped stirring. "Hey dude, is the soup done?" She asked towards Shijo.. "It looks good to me, but I don't know."  
Profile's Accepted.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff