Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Natasha's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 pm
- Kaz smiled. 'I know that." He said smiling. "Do you think this is done? Or do I have to keep going?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 pm
Nash looked at the batter. "No, it's fine. Now we get to put it on the cookiesheet," she said with a smile as she spread down the cookie sheet. Grabbing a bit of the batter, she made a little ball and than placed it on the cookie sheet.

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:01 pm
Walking into her office, Nash noticed that everything was in place. She was greatful that Layle had fixed everything up. Pulling off of her jeans and t-shirt, Nash thought about if she should disquise herself or not. Then she remembered that clothes were among the list of things Beratt was picking up.
Deciding on skinny jeans that would go with anything, black hightops and a black hoodie whose hood was large enough that it would hide Beratt's face. Letting her hair down, she parted her dark hair down the middle and laid the two big parts across the shoulders like she was going to put her hair in pig tails. Putting the hood up, she grabbed her small makeup gab and stuck it one of the big pockets.
"Hey, I have the bags," Ty said, knocking on her door as five others of her group gathered around behind the fourth in command.
"Good. We're going to meet Beratt at the starting point. He should have clothes for those of us who already don't have our desquies on," she said as Katie joing their group, putting on a jacket similar to Nash's.
"Ty invited me to join along," she said with a grin.
"She's a nasty piece of work if you give her water ballons, which I have," Ty told Nash who nodded her consent.
"Let's head out," she said as she herded her mayhem makers out of the door.

The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff