Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Delta Ein

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image
~Ayakashi Konpaku~
アヤカシこんぱく
健全なる ""、・健全なる精は神と、・健全なる肉体に宿る

His parent he mean? They sent him here so he can live with them? Another question is where he got that profile of him. It must be from the Yama from his world. The person who keep track of everyone's behavior to decide to go where when they die. But the man must got it from his parent when they got it from the Yama. But still it's unbelievable that he's staying here in an unknown world by himself without his parent. Why would they sent him here? They hate him? They don't love him? There was that time when the half ghost heard they had a daughter than a son. Maybe that was the reason why he's here in this world, all alone... It was sad to hear that it sound like he was abandoned by his own parent. The half ghost's mood suddenly change from neutral to sad all of a sudden.

"I...I see..."

,_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,__________________________________________________
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|_________________________________________________/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea looked at her husband as he answered the boy's question. She smiled at him as she watched him rummage through the messy pile of folders in search of Ayakashi's profile. She turned her attention back to Ayakashi and noticed how forlorn he looked. "Ayakashi..." She said gently, "Your parents had a good reason to leave you here.."

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

Delta Ein

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Violet Akiyama

Violet raised a questioning eyebrow. This kid is a he? She thought to herself. She looked at the boy, inspecting him a little closer; he did look like a he, but she couldn't tell due to the clothing and hairstyle. She glanced between Althea and Ayakashi as the vice introduced her to the boy. She gave Ayakashi a nod of acknowledgement before turning back to the Headmaster and Vice. "I understand," She said. "Sir, ma'am," She bowed slightly to Isamu and Althea before heading out the door and closing it behind her to leave the trio to talk about whatever it was they needed to talk about. Papers still in hand, she descended the stairs and began to walk to her classroom. She then stopped midway and decided to stop by Lavender's class to see how she was doing.
*Exits*

Delta Ein

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:31 pm
User Image
~Ayakashi Konpaku~
アヤカシこんぱく

"Yeah... I guess..."

The half ghost was still in a bit of depression being left all alone in an unknown world. But he did wonder here and there sometime about what it was like in the outside world. So this is the outside world? But he doesn't full understand everything. It had similarity here and there compared from the outside world and his own homeworld.

But there's nothing else the half ghost could do. He could ask if there was a way home. Maybe he'll do that later. A bit homesick was upon his stomach but he should be fine for now. But the half ghost wonder what he's suppose to do next from here on.

"So...what now?"

Delta Ein

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu nodded along with Althea, his attention still directed on the messy pile of folders. Eventually, he found the one with Ayakashi's name on it and he carefully slipped it out the pile. "Here it is!" He smiled triumphantly as he held the manila folder up. He then placed it back on his desk and flipped it open. Inside contained some documents and a small picture of Ayakashi. There was even a handwritten note inside. He glanced up at Ayakashi before looking back at the papers. "Your parents gave me some info on you, as well as a picture and even a handwritten note explaining everything," He said. He took the note and handed it to Ayakashi. "I think you should read what the note says.. And as for what you should do next... I suppose you should get a dorm and then attend some classes.." He replied as he stroked the stubble on his chin.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Neutral

drops of memories

Delta Ein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea smiled softly at the young boy. "I hope you will assimilate to this realm soon," She said. "It may take some time, I know, but if you do need anything, please just ask." She said gently, giving the boy a reassuring smile.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Delta Ein

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Delta Ein

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image
~Ayakashi Konpaku~
アヤカシこんぱく

The half ghost obtain the given papers from the man. He look at it, looking through here and there. It stated that he was suppose to get stronger in this world and help them with their cause(s). They came to his world to get help but all they got was the trainee. But it would be enough. Wasn't sure what his parent thinking, sending someone like the little half ghost to a unknown world to get stronger and fight for them. Guess he's under new rules and new management. But take classes and a dorm? He would rather sleep at the shrine instead. It was the first and only area he knew that kept him safe. The half ghost return the papers to the man and start to walk. His new story begin now. He'll find where he'll need to be and what he'll do daily eventually.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:01 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden jogged through the corridors of the building and then quickly ascended the stairs. He opened the door to his father's office and rushed in, nearly knocking over the boy. He stopped the doorway and looked at the person he nearly ran into. It was that Ayakashi kid from earlier. He narrowed his crystal blue eyes at him before turning his attention to his father and mother. He walked up to his father's desk and gingerly placed his fingers on the edge of the desk, looking at his parents as he spoke. "Mom, Dad, the injured youkai is no longer in the infirmary," He said with the utmost urgency. Although this was serious matters, his voice and features remained calm and cold, as usual. He then pulled out the note that he stuffed into his pockets and handed it to his parents. "He left this note on the bed," He added shortly.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Delta Ein

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu reached out and took the papers from Ayakashi, carefully placing them back into its respectful folder. His black eyes followed the boy as he said nothing and began to walk out. His eyes still fixed on the door, he raised his eyebrows when he saw his son bursting into the room. His eyes followed his son and then he listened carefully to what he had to say.
After Raiden was finished, Isamu let out a sigh. ******** great. He grabbed the note Raiden handed to him and read it. He nodded and then handed it to Althea so she could read it as well. "I know what you must be thinking; How can we trust this youkai?" He then said. "Well, honestly, we don't know, now can we?" A short pause. "This is quite the predicament.." He muttered. This wasn't good. An unknown youkai on the loose. He rubbed the bridge of his nose wearily. He wanted to be upset with his younger brother for not heading straight to the infirmary to collect the necessary data from the creature, but Isamu was not the one to hold grudges nor place unnecessary blame. He interlaced his fingers and placed his elbows on the desk, gazing at his son. "What we can do now is to stay calm. Getting worked up is futile and will not be any help to us. We are increasing city patrol and I suppose we should cast the 'All Seeing Eye' spell. Be on the lookout...." Things were not going to get any better and Isamu only hoped this would be the end of it all. "I only hope that what he said is the truth.." Isamu said after a while.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Weary

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea looked at Ayakashi as he began to leave without another word. She turned to her husband but then heard the door open. She turned towards it and saw Raiden coming in, a look of urgency on his face. She looked at him, concerned. Her concern then turned into shock and disbelief. Her eyes, the same color as her son's, widened. "What?!" She said in disbelief. She looked at the note Isamu was handing her and took it. After she read it she turned to Isamu as he began speaking. At his words, she calmed herself down and then nodded. She glanced at the note again. His fight is with Fuzen...? She thought to herself. She looked up, a soft sigh escaping her lips. "Yes, we should stay calm and hold that teacher meeting as soon as we can," She said. She then looked at her husband at the mention of the all seeing eye spell. "But Isamu... You and I both know that that is a dangerous spell," She said.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:57 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

Raiden let his arm hang by his side after his father took the note from him. He stared at his face, wondering how he can remain so calm and composed in a situation like this. But he knew his parents were right; getting worked up for something like this won't help them whatsoever. He glanced at his mother when she spoke, then back at his father after she was finished. The All Seeing Eye spell, also known as the Eye of Providence, or even Oculus Prouidentia. It's a spell that allows the user to see everything that goes on within a fifty mile radius. Or one could even set up talismans around the perimeter of the preferred area. It's a powerful spell, and very useful for spying or seeing what goes on in an area. But the major downside was that it drained 98% of one's magic energy and it could even result in the user to becoming insane, even develop insomnia or other mental illnesses. Since the spell allows said user to see all that goes on, images and events fill the user's head constantly, and it's never ending unless the spell wears off or the user casts a count-spell. But even so, by then, the user could have become completely insane. Upon discovering that this powerful spell could cause such an awful outcome, the spell was discontinued and people no longer used it, unless a situation was dire. Only this situation wasn't as dire as it seemed, and Raiden didn't want his father to risk losing his sanity.
"Mom's right," He said, "The spell is dangerous and we can't risk such a thing." But if they can't risk it, then what can they do? Who knows what this youkai is doing? Raiden looked at his father. He knew he must be in a tight fix right now; contemplating his own life against the innocent lives of many others. Simply hoping that what the youkai said in his note wasn't going to make it come true, if it wasn't already.

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu glanced at his wife and his son, a soft sigh leaving his lips. The two were both right, the All Seeing Eye spell was dangerous and risky. But he felt as if there were no other choice. On one hand, he could lose his sanity as well as his life, but on the other hand, countless innocent lives could be lost as well. There was also the factor that if he was gone, how would things be run efficiently? His duty was to protect the Tengoku and the city, and he can’t it if he has lost his mind or worse, dead. Isamu rubbed the bridge of his nose. What did the creature mean when he wrote that his fight was with Fuzen if he belongs to the great, evil city? Isamu wanted to believe that the youkai wouldn't hurt the citizens of Amaterasu, but there was no exact way to know for sure. He then remembered the fact that he could not sense the youkai’s evil aura, despite him being right in the main building, two stories below his office. Did the creature convert to being virtuous? He had never heard of such a thing being possible. All creatures of Fuzen have been known to be ruthless and malevolent. However, Isamu knew that he should try to give the youkai a chance. There are now more guards stationed around the city and if they do happen to spot him doing wrong, Isamu could kill him in an instant, if he had to. So for now, they would have to sit and wait; even though Raiden would not like it. He looked at his son, then his wife. "I won't cast the spell," He assured them both. "What we are going to do now is wait. You see," He turned to look at Raiden, "When the youkai was in the infirmary, I did not sense his evil aura; and I think that means something." He leaned back in his chair and crossed one leg other the other. "However, I am going to have to speak with your Uncle soon," He added. After he had told Raiku of the situation, he would then have to tell the entire faculty and staff, let them be aware of what’s been going on as well.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Tired, Okay

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 am
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image

User Image

Althea glanced at Raiden and then at Isamu, nodding at him. Losing him wouldn't be beneficial at all. When Isamu explained to Raiden that he did not sense the youkai's aura, she nodded again. She kept thinking back to that, how strange it was that Isamu didn't sense the thing's aura. There could be several reasons: either the youkai isn't as evil as they thought, or Isamu's powers are weakening. And Althea didn't think it was the latter. She knew that her husband must be thinking the same thing she was. She smiled at her son and husband. "It'll be fine," She assured them. She placed the note was she holding on Isamu's desk, then stood up. "I'm going to head to my classroom for a bit and I'll be right back," She said. She looked at Raiden. "We'll see you at home for dinner?" She asked in a sweet, motherly tone.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:21 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

Raiden nodded at his father upon hearing that he will not be casting the All Seeing Eye spell. He was relieved. But when his father said that he did not sense the youkai's evil presence, he knitted his eyebrows together, flabbergasted. How could that be? His father has always been able to sense evil auras, and he's never usually wrong. Raiden speculated that it meant that the youkai had goodness in him? It was a speculation, about what it all could mean. He wasn't sure, and he knew his father must not be sure as well. And Raiden felt a little dubious about waiting for further events to unfold. He would have to keep a wary eye out for anything unusual. When his mother stood up from her seat, he turned his head to look at her. At her question, he was then reminded of something. "I got myself a room at the dormitory now," He told them. He ran his fingers through the back of his hair, looking at his parents. "..But I can still come to the house for dinner." Raiden had totally forgotten that he moved his belongings out of his room in the quaint two-story stone house where the Yamamotos resided on the campus to an empty room in the boys’ dorms. He didn't have any problems living with his parents; they didn't have strict rules that he was forced to live under. The blonde just liked to be alone, and wanted to do things on his own without the watchful eyes of his parents. He looked at his mother, whom he knew would be upset about this whole ordeal; she still considered the sixteen year-old as her "baby."

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu looked at his wife as she stood up and announced her leaving. He then looked at his son when he announced that he was no longer living in with the two parents. He raised an eyebrow at Raiden. The dorms were free and a student could get one at any time if they just ask. But there was no need for Yamamotos to have a dorm, since they had a house right on the Academy’s campus. It was a lovely house; two-story, large interior, plenty of rooms and space. He wondered why Raiden would want to leave the charming household for a single dorm, where he possibly has to room with another student? However, that was his son’s personal choice and he was not one to stop him from making such choices. The boy was old enough now; two years shy from being 18, what they considered an "adult" these days. He let out a soft sigh. "You could’ve let us known sooner, Raiden, we could’ve thrown you a house-warming party," He commented in a joking manner. He grinned at his son. "But whatever you want. It this my turn to make dinner tonight. I think I’ll make spaghetti or something…" He muttered the last sentence. He smirked at his son, knowing that spaghetti was the boy’s favorite dish.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Okay

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items