Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
†‏ Miyamoto Household † (Currently Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

"Ah, James... there is one last piece of the puzzle before I can figure out what's going on, but I don't want to send people there all by themselves. In hurrying along the missions, we may be able to catch the Eiseijutsu man in the act of whatever he's trying to pull. You have the advantage of either helping out Bast, Zane, & Al, or San, Akane, & Manfread. The choice is yours." I sat back in the springy chair, hands clasped behind the head. Who knew that quoting could help speed along processes? ((XD))

"Lucas, you've not had the opportunity to be well introduced to the rest of the family, have you? Is there anything that you would like to know about, since I feel that you should be let in on things while you are here? It isn't every day that one gets to return to their birthlands..." Sitting forward, I put my hands down on the desk, dust splaying sideways to get out of the way. The windows rattled, then, & an ominous vibe permeated the office. This wasn't good, & the missions had to hurry along soon.

The Last Strange Quest

?? Still waiting on the other quests to finish!

1 other unknown mission awaits those that want it!

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 am
throwing up his hands half in surrender to fate and half out of bordum Lucas sighed and nodded to the garandoukage.
"i have been away since i was six. i'm sure much has changed and it would be worth being let in."
he said calmly. he was tired and didn't want to really do anything extensive at the moment.  

dreadno

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:43 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded to the Kage's statement and ran a hand through his hair before answering.

"Sure thing Boss. I'll head over to the Clock tower... or..... Hey, Boss. How tall does this house get? Do you have a tower with a good view of the plaza from here?"

James couldn't help but smile. He could provide some serious support with his new toy from the Plaza.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Speaking to James, "Thank you. We're at the precipice of the livable parts, but the roof extends up another ten meters or so." Pointing out towards a few windows, the sudden motion kicked up a bunch of dust. "Ugh, damn dirty desk. Anyways, we can see the plaza from here, but it's covered in some kind of misting rain. I can't make out anything but the edges of the houses along the canals around the plaza square itself. Feel free to do what you must, if you can manage to see through it."

Turning back to Lucas, his tired disposition was a regularity. "You already know a great deal about it, just by living. There's even the ever-present tiredness about you that's just a normality for the Miyamotos. Though you may not have had the study sessions to unlock your real bloodline, you're doing well with Douka. You know of Bast & Amaya well enough, & myself, but there are others too. Kuriigu & Zyonu are important members, & your ancestor Lomegila Slanjili was the greatest chef to have ever been born. My avatar, Two, is still way behind him, so feel proud! You have the fire within you to be a great shinobi, to change the world for the better~~"

The Last Strange Quest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:24 pm
"Lomegali? huh. sounds like a big shot who i wont be able to live up to. i need to find my nich. i need to find what i'm talented at and what i can be the greatest at. by focusing on my strengths i'll become more powerful. the problem is. i dont know what it is. and as for that tiredness. i've found booze helps with that. you tend to be buzzed enough to not notice. just saying."
he said. was this the truth behind the drinking of alcohol? one of the major things that set him apart from other miyamoto. or was this just something he'd formed as a justification to it? does lucas even know the reason he drinks? those questions yet unanswered he sat down on the ground.
"help me find my nich. everyone in the miyamoto but me seems to know what they are good at. i dont. if i am to be an equal in this familly i wish to be able to say so."
he said. it was unusual for him to be more or less begging for help and even more so about him admiting he wasn't good at something. he always had tried to pretend he was the greatest at everything but in truth he had a long ways to go to live up to even some non-miyamoto people.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I rocked back & forth on the heels, thinking as Lucas spoke. "Your niche, huh? Well, we usually drink caffieneted tea, as opposed to alcohol, to keep ourselves awake, but you're already setting yourself as different. Most of us don't dwell too much on taijutsu or bukijutsu, & only one documented family member was active enough to try either one in its entirety. From what I remember, they mastered one whole style before choosing another lifestyle. Noone else has really tried it to much extent, so why not yourself? That would really set you apart. You can even make your own weapons out of Douka usage, should you be so inclined. Heck, even just using Douka affords you the ability to just dash right into dangerous situations. How does that sound?" It was true that most Miyamoto chose to stay off the front lines, letting their ninjutsu speak for itself. But what if one chose to do the opposite, & stand out in front of everyone on the battlefield? To try to protect everyone at close range, to prevent the enemy from using their own techniques? That would be just as dangerous, & possibly even more so.

The Last Strange Quest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:03 pm
((i'll need to change my sub-class. which is fine. and probably for the better anyways. but.... can i? and oh i can imagin the power i'd have if i'd chosen taijutsu or bukijutsu as my main class. lol.))
Lucas pondered this thought for a moment. it was obvious that he was strugling with the idea of even entering into open combat but it was not being dismissed as something he could not do.
"if i were to do this. how would i even be able to determine if i should learn taijutsu or bukijutsu? i'm a little partial to the taijutsu because the theory can be used with weapons if you take the appropriate techniques. but. i'm still not sure if this even fits me. i dont find myself very capable in fights but maby if i were to learn taijutsu or bukijutsu that could change. and if not. how could i determine that?"
he asked. he definately saw advantages to this but. what if he were better at something else? say infiltration. yet even then taijutsu would be more than effective. it was something he needed to think about for a while before comitting. now it was fuzzy's turn to coment however mumbled it was.
"only one ssssso far? i didn't realisssse how far back thisssss isssss... i wonder."
was all the snake mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Eyeing the paranthesised talking, I decided to poke it with a stick. "You can change yourself based on what you can accumulate during learning, but not your basics. I am a Ninjutsu Performer/Musician, & cannot change who I am, except through Library Expansions. If you want to determine which one is the best, why not ask the others about what they've learned?"

The Last Strange Quest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 pm
Smiling at his new found plans for dominance Lucas quickly bowed. and fuzzy smacked him accross the top of the head.
"have a little more ssssself ressssspect!"
fuzzy said. Lucas looked at him quizzically.
"i shall head off to find some scrolls for taijutsu training."
he said and bolted out excited to be able to learn something unique within the clan. as he ran off he continually drank from his flask.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:37 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled to the kage after a while, keeping quiet for the conversation with Lucas. "I'll head over to the plaza to help Bast and the others." James turned on his heel, and headed for the clock tower area.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San entered the building, leading the way to the kage's office. He was slightly worried about Akane's condition, but maybe a small something will help him. After enterin the room, and looking for any food to munch on, San spoke.

"Mission accomplished, Sir! Got any food around? And can i....you know.....have the honors?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:30 pm

The Butler appeared beside San, no audible sound, movement, or anything gave him away. Even the heartiest of men and women would cringe in fear at that ability to be where one needed to be, but The Butler did so only for services. "You rang?" His sudden vocal calling to San would surely make the Suna-nin at least flinch in defense, such was the abrupt arrival. Uncapping a silver platter, several legs of a fresh lamb roast sat gleaming, dripping with the sweat from cooking. Nodding to the group's accomplishment, I waved towards Akane & Manfread. "San has something that he has been wanting to do for a long time now, Akane... Manfread..."

The Last Strange Quest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:09 am
Arriving after San but some how just before Akane, Manfread walked into the Kage's office. Unusually silent he strolled about the room in a restless nature. Looking up he listened intently, what was this thing San wanted to do...... Was it smack them around..... More divine punishment? Manfread unconsciously reached for the lamb and mowed down as thoughts raced through his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxGeninxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Classxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXI Will Never Become P R E YXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane walked into the Household after Manfread, he couldn't get over his eye's changing color's as they did, but it seemed that the color's were beginning to slowly fade back to normal. the tinge of green in his yellow eye's made him look sickly and the red in the white made it only look bad... When he waked in he heard the Garandoukage speak. Looking up, while trying to hide his eyes but at the same time realizing it would be impossible, he lowered his hands and looked at him with a despairing look, but with a hint of happiness.

He looked at him and then at San, wondering what it was, but at the same time sure that it was their promotion. But one could never tell completely, Akane looked over at Manfread to see him trying to grab some of the lamb. A small smile going across his face as he looked back over and looked at his sensei.

Chakra Lvl :: 170c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses: ---
Experience [AC] :: 004,800

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San looked strangely surprised as the butler appeared, that not even his sensory techniques picked up on. Shacking it off, and grabbing a quick bite, San found some napkins to clean his hands off before speaking to the two gennin.

"I have waited a long time to do this to you guys, as i have gotten to train and get you to grow comfortable as shinobi. Do you promise to protect our neutral and beloved Sunagakure from all threats, foreign and domestic. Do you promise to continue you journey and pursue your path to bring peace and prosperity to the wind country? The with the power invested in me by Mamoru Miyamoto, kazekage of Sunagakure i now promote you two to the rank of Chuunin. Akane, please go to the Clock Tower and purchase on of the technique scrolls on me. Manny....."

San Poked him in the forehead, transfering the knowledge of "chakra calligraphy" to him.

"....you get this gift. Congratulations to both of you...."

San held out his knuckles for a knuckle bump to his two chunnin buddies

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash