Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
For after all, what is man in nature? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:04 pm
"I understand your viewpoint." Qtronix said observing her office, taking a few steps around, "Well, as a super-soldier, I can't really say I know how you feel. I was made for war. I was made to end war. I was made to fight for those who do not want to fight." He explained,  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:06 pm
"Everyone needs a purpose to fight though....without that purpose....you just become a mindless drone to those who seek violence and war. When you fight for your own personal convictions though...that makes it different." Taiga took a seat behind her desk again.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:08 pm
"I suppose you can call me a drone, then. I haven't found a purpose to fight for." Qtronix said, going over to her desk. He found it odd that a woman of small stature can bring a super-soldier like him on a tight leash.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:09 pm
"Well please be sure to find one, thats an order, alright?" Taiga chuckled lightly, giving him a smile.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm
"Yes, ma'am." Qtronix smirked, then took a seat by Taiga's desk. "Do you have anything scheduled for tonight?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:13 pm
"Are you asking me out on a date Stormcloud?" Taiga chuckled again.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:14 pm
"You could call it as such. I was wondering if I should ask Cipher to come along." Qtronix said, not wanting to leave his buddy alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 pm
"What was that about me?" Cipher laughed from the doorway. Taiga just looked up and gave Cipher a glare to which Cipher returned a grin.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm
"Oh hey, um... buddy... was it...? Yes. I was wondering if you would come with me to dinner with Miss Taiga." Qtronix said, turning around to face Cipher.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:20 pm
"Hum...sounds like a lovely evening to me!" Cipher just laughed as Taiga continued to send a glare in his direction.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 pm
"Glad to hear it! So you see, Tai-" Qtronix turned around to look at the menacing glare Taiga was giving Cipher. Never have I thought I'd be more scared of that look than live bullets flying at me...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:22 pm
"What time are we meeting up..." Taiga kept her death glare on Cipher as he just simply looked back at her with a grin on his face.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:24 pm
"Oh, maybe around 21:00?" Qtronix suggested, awaiting a response from either person.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:26 pm
"Sounds fine to me." Cipher and Taiga replied at the exact same time, which only caused Cipher to laugh and for Taiga to throw his show at him, he caught it skillfully and tossed it back, "Both of you out! I have things to do!" Taiga commanded as she pushed Cipher and Qtronix out the door before shutting it.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:27 pm
Qtronix raised an eyebrow, "What was that all about..." he wondered aloud.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff