Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
When Sun turns to Black (A Romance) Open/not accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 am
Luna Kamaria
Luna's plot wasn't just to create enjoyment for Black. Normally, the cross between two worlds left any human stunned, and weak enough for any soul (if they had two) to take over. The wolf demoness wanted see how Mikoto's other half would be like, and what she would have to do to retrieve it. Luna began into a sprint, running as fast as possible. Suddenly, darkness enshrouded them. It was only for a second, before a barren red landscape appeared. Many black creatures soared in the skies, while others slithered below. Luna did trample one while entering, but it wasn't as though that demon would be missed.

So what your saying is that when in the demon world, black's other half will take over and when in the human world, black would take over?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:35 am
Maybe? I dunno, you said something about Sun coming out for a few minutes sometimes. Hope that clears it up. :3  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am
((It did! thnx!))

User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunorBlack?

When they were in the demon world, Black didn't look like herself, her eyes were glazed over. "W-where are we?! What happened?! And why can't i see?!" Her body dropped right through Luna. This was Sun. Sun could not see demons.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 pm
Luna turned back to her somewhat human form knowing that she would be see-through. "Are you alright?"  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Sun couldn't hear her either, when it came to the demon world, Sun was senseless. She slowly got to her feet and sighed, "Okay.." she said terrified, "I can make it through this. That demon isn't me..." She extended her arms in front of her, in attempt to feel her way around, but found nothing palpable in this world.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 pm
Luna simply tucked her ears into her head and made her tail disappear. This was her her human form, but she couldn't hold it for long. "Mikoto! Over here!"  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

Sun saw Luna, "Who are you?! How do you know my name? Why is everything black but you? It's that.. things fault isn't it?!" Sun began to cry, but also walk towards Luna.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm
Luna raised an eyebrow. "No, 'twas my fault." She paused before realizing she had used her Old World speech. "Anyways, I can't hold this shape long. Just follow me."  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image

Sun wouldn't move, "Your that girl? Y-you don't look like her...."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:31 pm
"Me? Oh, no no no. I'm not your other. I'm your assigned demon, I suppose you could say. I'm not going to eat you or anything. Actually, I'm only here because I'm helping you." She said before forcing one of her ears back in.  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

Sun was trembling, but slowly followed Luna. "A--a demon? Where are you taking me?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:47 pm
Luna giggled. "Well, I suppose you could say that I took your other half for a ride, and then you came out~!" Luna retained her fangs even in this human form.  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

"So, where are we going?" She sped up her pace a bit, so she was next to Luna.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:11 pm
Luna shrugged. "Technically speaking, you aren't really going anywhere since you can't see anything. I figured I should get to know you better so I know what I need to assist."  

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

TheDollxxHazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

"I just want to go home!" Sun started to cry again. "You never tol me where i was.. ans it certainly isn't home.."

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff