Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
free stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexi_Boots

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm
huh? where do i find the dice simulator thingy????  
smol tofu rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 7, 8, 1, 5, 9, 8, 10, 6 Total: 66 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:26 pm
Hello! :3  

smol tofu

Beloved Blob

thebillman rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

thebillman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm
well, here goes nothing =] trying to get stuff for my dream avi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 2,056,156 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Western Zodiac
Archangel's Blade
Ruby Pendant
Grizzly Hoodie
OMG Scarf
Dutiful Butler's Red Vest And Shirt
Cloud Zebra Shoes
Hidden Ace 9th Gen.
Hidden Ace
Checkered Nightmare  
Dangerous Macadamia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:44 pm
whee  

Dangerous Macadamia

Anxious Kitten

12,725 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

July_18th

Romantic Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 am
silver_blade45
just roll a 10-sided dice.
and depending on the #, i'll give you that many stuff.
so...you'll always win!
EDIT: roll only ONCE. and only 1 DICE.

o.ok??? HERE I GOOO!!!

wat did i get??? eek

heart MTB  
July_18th rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:28 am
silver_blade45
just roll a 10-sided dice.
and depending on the #, i'll give you that many stuff.
so...you'll always win!
EDIT: roll only ONCE. and only 1 DICE.

o.ok??? HERE I GOOO!!!

wat did i get??? eek

heart MTB  

July_18th

Romantic Entrepreneur

9,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

xx_Noah_Shadow_xx

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 pm

DUDE WTF! You made me fall in love with your dream avatar ♥.♥ Way to go man you see what you did ♥.♥ but the problem is I want him now!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:46 pm
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii

DUDE WTF! You made me fall in love with your dream avatar ♥.♥ Way to go man you see what you did ♥.♥ but the problem is I want him now!!!!!!!!

lol, i'm sorry?
but yea, that's the one and only dream avi...i love it =]
i'm currently questing for him
and lol, sweatdrop
btw, nice to meet you =]  

thebillman

xx_Noah_Shadow_xx

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii

lol, i'm sorry?
and lol, sweatdrop
btw, nice to meet you =]

Lol no need to be ^^
Im questioning an avii ill never get to, he's 12mil stare
Nice to meet you too man :]
Im Angel btw, im known throughout many members in gaia, now i can be your greatest friend, or the biggest a*****e you'll meet but you impressed me and seems nice so yeah ^^ add meh btw if you want, look i only got 4k and I never NEVER EVER Donate, I can be greedy sometimes xD but you caught me in a good mood and in a perfect guild to donate and made me fall in love with a bunch of sexy pixels, so imma donate 4k and since im playing zOMG ill prolly donate 100k to you, probably not in all, more like lil by lil, ill prolly have the gold in total by 4days - next week ok, No promises but I will try my hardest okay ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:16 pm
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii

lol, i'm sorry?
and lol, sweatdrop
btw, nice to meet you =]

Lol no need to be ^^
Im Angel btw, im known throughout many members in gaia, now i can be your greatest friend, or the biggest a*****e you'll meet but you impressed me and seems nice so yeah ^^ add meh btw if you want, look i only got 4k and I never NEVER EVER Donate, I can be greedy sometimes xD but you caught me in a good mood and in a perfect guild to donate and made me fall in love with a bunch of sexy pixels, so imma donate 4k and since im playing zOMG ill prolly donate 100k to you, probably not in all, more like lil by lil, ill prolly have the gold in total by 4days - next week ok, No promises but I will try my hardest okay ^^

o, wow...if i could get into my other account i could help out plenty...i had over 1 mill and was donating to whoever, lol
and call me bill (not my real name...i don't want everyone to know that, lol, at least not until i get to know them) and i hope you become a great friend =] and i am usually nice, but i have my moments =P and i did =] and o, well that's fine, lol, everyone can be greedy at times, lol, and wow, really? thank you so so much =D for even trying, do you want to be on my profile for donaters or is that too public? lol  

thebillman

xx_Noah_Shadow_xx

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:40 pm
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii

lol, i'm sorry?
and lol, sweatdrop
btw, nice to meet you =]

Lol no need to be ^^

o, wow...if i could get into my other account i could help out plenty...i had over 1 mill and was donating to whoever, lol
and call me bill (not my real name...i don't want everyone to know that, lol, at least not until i get to know them) and i hope you become a great friend =] and i am usually nice, but i have my moments =P and i did =] and o, well that's fine, lol, everyone can be greedy at times, lol, and wow, really? thank you so so much =D for even trying, do you want to be on my profile for donaters or is that too public? lol

Yes I would, and Its funny you mentioned profiles, your on mine too, just go down til you see a party background where it says my friends and your there ^^ and If you can get to your other account? why you say that, cant you access it, or did an a*****e hacked you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 pm
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii

lol, i'm sorry?
and lol, sweatdrop
btw, nice to meet you =]

Lol no need to be ^^

Yes I would, and Its funny you mentioned profiles, your on mine too, just go down til you see a party background where it says my friends and your there ^^ and If you can get to your other account? why you say that, cant you access it, or did an a*****e hacked you?

alright =] you are now on my profile =] and yea, i noticed, lol, not to seem like a stalker but i looked at your profile and you have good music on your player =] no i can't, i forgot my info for it and then i remember and for some reason it said i have to be at least 13 to play...i am now 18...and no, i didn't get hacked...but i did get scammed once  

thebillman

xx_Noah_Shadow_xx

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:16 am
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman

lol, i'm sorry?
and lol, sweatdrop
btw, nice to meet you =]

Lol no need to be ^^

alright =] you are now on my profile =] and yea, i noticed, lol, not to seem like a stalker but i looked at your profile and you have good music on your player =] no i can't, i forgot my info for it and then i remember and for some reason it said i have to be at least 13 to play...i am now 18...and no, i didn't get hacked...but i did get scammed once

fail crying
No once to visited my pro, you are automatically an official stalker n ty and i got hacked 2 times on this account, thank god I had a friend who was a Mod!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman

lol, i'm sorry?
and lol, sweatdrop
btw, nice to meet you =]

Lol no need to be ^^

fail crying
No once to visited my pro, you are automatically an official stalker n ty and i got hacked 2 times on this account, thank god I had a friend who was a Mod!

automatically an offical stalker? lol, alright =P
and np
and o, wow, that sucks and that helps alot
i reported the guy and got my item back and he got banned  

thebillman

xx_Noah_Shadow_xx

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:45 am
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman
ii_Angel_Shadow_ii
thebillman

fail crying

automatically an offical stalker? lol, alright =P
and np
and o, wow, that sucks and that helps alot
i reported the guy and got my item back and he got banned

I kinda get mad sometimes because my hacker is still out there messing with others, but its been almost a year since he hacked me, i remember the exact date August 9, 2010 but he never messed with me again,he's just lucky he's roaming freely and rich -__-  
The City of Gold

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff