Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaming Guild - Wandering Warriors

Back to Guilds

An adventure of a lifetime! Who know's what will happen next?... Only one way to find out!! 

Tags: Anime, Mystery, Role Playing, story, Combat 

Reply Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors
Leave of Absence Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 pm
Hey! Friendly neighborhood Fozzil here!

I have some sad news. I'm leaving the guild...

...not really.

School is a priority and must keep my grades. So, I'll will try to be on when I have the time

I'll be on during:

~Breaks between classes

~Weekends,

~Fridays,

~Vacation

For those who know me, you can still contact me by phone and whatnot, but will be limited too.

That's pretty much it. Again, I'll still be here. You can still contact me. I'll try to be on. smile

See ya around, guys!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:23 pm
Hello all. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Ever since gaia's come out with their new toolbar, things have been running a lot slower and making it much harder to create a long, detailed response. I hope to get back to you all soon because this is getting annoying.  

RastafariOL_SKOOL
Vice Captain

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:24 pm
you know you can turn it off right?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:52 pm
Ok guys I won't be posting as much as I want to for the next couple of weeks (prolly not until the 27th) . . . Finals are coming up and I need to focus more of my time studying (I get distracted REALLY easily LOL rofl )
But in the mean time I got two HUGE projects to work on a HW and an upcoming quiz . . . mind you I'm only taking two classes but they are University level if that helps ya picture the current workload xp
BUT if I can~ I'll pop on to see if in fact I can make a post but if not you now know the reason why 3nodding
*Group Hug!* xd  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:18 pm
CharmerX
Ok guys I won't be posting as much as I want to for the next couple of weeks (prolly not until the 27th) . . . Finals are coming up and I need to focus more of my time studying (I get distracted REALLY easily LOL rofl )
But in the mean time I got two HUGE projects to work on a HW and an upcoming quiz . . . mind you I'm only taking two classes but they are University level if that helps ya picture the current workload xp
BUT if I can~ I'll pop on to see if in fact I can make a post but if not you now know the reason why 3nodding
*Group Hug!* xd

good luck man. if anything we'll do a time skip and you'll be with us. so there's nothing to worry about  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:44 pm
Inazuma Dorobo
CharmerX
*Group Hug!* xd

good luck man. if anything we'll do a time skip and you'll be with us. so there's nothing to worry about

good luck on your finals  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 am
Inazuma Dorobo
CharmerX
*Group Hug!* xd

Ok! and Thanks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:02 pm
hey guys Anime North is coming up on friday so im not going to be online between Friday to Sunday afternoon  

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:09 pm
hey guys im back and Anime North was Awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:15 pm
ChromeDokuro16

welcome back. hope you had fun lol you didn't miss much  

HadoKennie
Vice Captain

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:17 pm
Inazuma Dorobo
ChromeDokuro16

welcome back. hope you had fun lol you didn't miss much

thanks and i didnt think i would lol now i was to go back but it's over T.T i wanna see the Hetalia people again, espically Holy Roman Empire, Chibitalia, Italy and Russia  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:35 pm
I'm back everyone.I've been in the hospital ever since I've stopped posting.I hope I didn't stall anything.Also,I need help,being put back on track,I don't have a clue to what is going on now.I'm so confused,please help.Thank you.  

Tobias Hyorinmaru

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Wylde-Raptor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:44 am
Tobias Hyorinmaru
I'm back everyone.I've been in the hospital ever since I've stopped posting.I hope I didn't stall anything.Also,I need help,being put back on track,I don't have a clue to what is going on now.I'm so confused,please help.Thank you.

Well, we're beginning the new arc, so if you want you can start in the Duaty Island section.

Some people just got off the boat and are in Yantomishu, where the boat is currently docked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 am
Wylde-Raptor
Tobias Hyorinmaru

Well, we're beginning the new arc, so if you want you can start in the Duaty Island section.

Some people just got off the boat and are in Yantomishu, where the boat is currently docked.

Thank you for the information,I'll start as soon as I'm not busy.  

Tobias Hyorinmaru

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hazuki Hatchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:28 am
hey guys im not going to be on for the rest of the night because im going to my friends prom  
Gaming Guild Wandering Warriors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff