Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~
Outer Heaven ~Captain's Quarters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 pm
Uzbeki still kept his smirk on his face. "Good point. . ." He said, thinking if he would be able to fight his way through that. "Good Idea, but my way of traveling is one way, so after you" He said with a chuckle, untangling his hands and putting them in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 pm
Dice rolled his eyes opening a senkai gate onto the wall. "I'll see you there." He muttered as he stepped into the senkai gate.

[Exits to the Karakura Graveyard]

Daalt256
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:11 pm
Uzbeki tilted his head when Dice walked through the garaganta, "I think he's mad at me. . ." He said to himself, going in the Senkai gate.

[Late exit, Karakura graveyard] xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:45 pm
Still strumming on his guitar, Garreth walked into Dice's office. Noticing he wasn't there, he slid down the wall next to the door and settled in to wait for his captain. The tune turned to a sea shanty and picked up in speed and mood. He wasn't in a hurry, and old sea songs lifted his spirits.  

Jinorei_Daedrin

Daalt256
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:49 pm
[Enters from Karakura Graveyard]

Dice walked into his office bedroom. He sat on his bed. He sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. He awaited Lunia to show up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 pm
[Enter - Karakura Graveyard]

Lunia looked around, she had never really been to any other Captains office. "I do have to admit, for a man... you do keep it more tidy than my brother did when he was a captain.." she said, letting out a sigh, memories of her brother kept coming back. And she hated every minute of it.

xLulie
Crew

Jinorei_Daedrin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm
"Welcome back Captain. Captain's friend." Nodding to both of the officers as he stopped the humming strings of his guitar and came to his feet, Garreth waited to be acknowledged before he would speak again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:25 pm
Dice looked up at Lunia. "I try to keep it....easy to organize." He said as he got up and took a seat at his desk. He looked over at Garreth. "Hello there, Garreth. Oh this is Captain Lunia of Squad 3. What brings you to my office?"  

Daalt256
Crew

Jinorei_Daedrin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 pm
"Salutations, Captain Lunia. I was hoping you would have some form of assignment for me to accomplish. It has been a little stale around here and I need some action." Sliding his guitar into it's case and placed a hand in his pocket. The expression on Garreth's face was expectant, but somehow aloof and distant, like how nothing could surprise or dissappoint him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 pm
Dice chuckled lightly to himself as he sifted through his paperwork for an assignment for Garreth. "You're free to do what you like but if you would like an assignment. Here you go." He said as he handed Garreth a sheet of paper. It was a simple assignment. "Just make sure that Karakura Park isn't in any danger. If you come into contact with an arrancar be careful. If you come into contact with an Espada retreat or send a hell butterfly for back up."  

Daalt256
Crew

Jinorei_Daedrin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:19 pm
Taking the sheet and looking it over before stowing it in his coat, Garreth gave a quick bow to his Captain. "I'll leave immediately. Good day Captains, I'll report back soon." Turning on his heel, Garreth left the office and headed for Karakura.

(exit to Karakura park)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:07 am
Dice turned to Lunia. "Sorry about that. A captain's work is never done huh?" He said with a half smile. He rubbed his left hand as it felt weird wearing a glove on it but it was for good reason.  

Daalt256
Crew

xLulie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:24 pm
Lunia bowed her head to Garreth in respect, she watched him leave and looked back at Dice. "No, a captains work is never done..." she said. Sitting on his desk ever so slightly, making sure not to break the table or anything. "I have a question Dice... would you mind answering it truthfully?" she asked him, looking down at the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:47 pm
Dice crossed his arms. "I will answer to the best of my ability." He said with a light smile. "What's on your mind?"  

Daalt256
Crew

xLulie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:56 pm
Lunia nodded, looking at him now. "I was once told by someone, that the only reason i will ever become a captain is because people are always so obsessed with my looks... and not my power. Do you agree with this? that i do not have any power and therefore don't deserve to be a captain..." she said, getting herself worked up. The thoughts of the person who told her this were flooding back, she shook it off though.  
~ Squad 7: The Honor Guard ~ Daalt256 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff