Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:12 pm
"Damn now i have to walk"IkI said as he started to walk slowly and look at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:27 pm
"Hey Iki.Im currious to see how much youve grown.Want a little sparring battle,"Lunar asked.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:37 pm
"Can we do that later i still have my wounds from my Ressureccion training"IkI said as he walked faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:38 pm
Lunar turned glaring."Heal fast.Im eager to test you,"Lunar said.
((prepare yourself for an all out battle XP))  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:41 pm
((Ok when it happens lets make it more interesting,if it goes well with Lolek,winner becomes a Espada?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm
((I highly dought he would agree but we can try but if I end up nearly killing u then im sorry XP))  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:52 pm
((lol same goes for me cause if you end up loosing a limb oops sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:02 pm
(that was the wrong thing to say,meet me in menos forest.)  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:03 pm
((ill see ya their soon have to go back to medical bay and rest up))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 pm
Lunar walked around the halls of los noches, comfuzzled by what been happening. "Ugh, what awaits our future as arracar, it feels as if we are slowly dissapearing,"he said to himself. "Will we be alone forever,"he saidas he looked at his zanpakuto.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:38 pm

(( COME TO THE BAR! ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm
"Life certainly has been odd,"Luanr said to himself. "Coyote's seal is permantly on and I rarely see her, Lolek is dead, and now we have new brothers. I wonder what else the future hold,"he said as he walked through the halls.  

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:22 pm
Mizore stepped out of the garganta, ontop of los noches dome. "This should be a good spot,"she muttered with a wide grin placing a seal ontop of the dome. She hopped back snapping her fingers, activating the hole as it slowly began to suck in the the dome los noches. "All thats let is to get rid of Gin and Uzbeki, then I can find the third heart,maybe I can use Gin to get Uzbeki's heart and then, I can finish everything, once and for all,"she said opening a garganta.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Zed walked threw the halls as he just arrived and got bored easily,"I should leave my mark"Zed said as he slashed on the wall "Arrancars don't die,they just get a new body...or is that just me" Zed laughed as he wanted to see if any other arrancar where around for him to challenge or test his ressureccion on "Zed the Forsaken has arrived"Zed said under his breath

(exit:Karakura Park)  

Lolades

Cultist

Yuna Mitsuki-chan

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 pm
Arcoiris Kurosu walked silently through the hall, her heels clicking harshly aganist the smooth floor. She had been what humans called "spaced out", but Zed's random slashing ripped her away from her daydream. "What an idiot..." she thought. "Why would anyone uselessly destoy anything?" Then again, her understanding of others was very limited. Plus, she did strange things when she was bored, so that may be the case.
She was about to roll her eyes and leave when she heard Zed's proclamation to the world about his arrival. "The Forsaken? How cute," She said. "I am Arcoiris Kurosu, a Fraccion." Arcoiris fiddled with the hilt of her spear. "You know, I am seriously bored. So much, that I just entertained the thought of sparring with you. Yes, YOU. I know, the audacity of it is so much it's disturbing." She continued in a monotone voice. She finally lifted her eyes to his face. "So. Are you wild and daring enough to fight me?  
~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff