Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Ai simply burst into laughter. She was far too amused by Nathan's act of courage to care about what he had done to her. "This is just lovely," she said. "I always knew my brother would end up being another man's play thing. I never thought that an angel would be interested in him though. I guess things in heaven aren't as wonderful as they seem. A lack of women I assume?" She continued to laugh uncontrolably. The other two demons that were with her joined in. They were two lizard like creatures who did not seem all that intelligent. The bystanders said nothing and simply watched in utter amazement.
Though he could not move his body, Mao somehow managed to recover and gain consiousness rather quickle. He opened his eyes and stared at Nathan. "Why are you here?" he asked.

((Awsome))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 pm
"When there's any kind of fight, muggins here tries to stop it, remember? When I got close enough and saw you, I couldn't stand back, could I? Though I'm rubbish at actually fighting: the slap was about as much as I can manage..." he muttered, again keeping his voice low enough so that he was talking solely to Mao.

He turned his head towards Mao. "So can you get up or do I need to try and throw a miserable punch that'll end with me flat on my face and that woman laughing at me?" he asked, smiling at Mao. "Not that I'm listening to a word she's saying, but is she related to you?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 pm
Mao managed a slight smile. "She's my younger sister. And no I can't get up, but I don't need you to fight for me. She can't stand fighting a weak apponent so she will leave me be soon enough."
Just as Mao had said, Ai turned andsighed. "You gay boys are no fun. I'll come back after you're done f***ing yourselves." With that she and her boydyguards left. The crowd soon followed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:05 pm
Nathan breathed a sigh of relief, then knelt beside Mao. "So which dumb idiot at my work woke you up and told you rubbish?" he asked, voice light despite his need to know the answer.
Then he shrugged and shook his head. "Never mind that now: I'm going to carry you home so that you can relax there. I'll phone work when we get you home, ok?" he asked, bending to put Mao's arm around his shoulders.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:32 pm
Mao shook his head. "Go back to work you moron. I can manage on my own." He of course knew that was all far from the truth. He couldn't move an inch let alone manage to get home on his own. Still he wasn't about to give up. That was just the way he was. Mao had always been stubborn and proud. He never wanted to seem weak or vonerable.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 pm
"Suuure you can. Not. We're taking you home, and if you don't co-operate then I'm certain I can manage a cave man-style of lifting you: throwing you over my shoulder may not be easy, but I will do it if I need to!" he warned, not truly joking as he regarded Mao calmly.  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm
Mao sighed and rolloed his eyes. "You are the single most annoying and insane person I have ever met you know that? I don't get why you bother to even worry about me. Have you even realized what I am yet? We're supposed to be enemies. You're supposed to hate me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 pm
"Aha, but you said I'm annoying and insane. You did not say that you hated my guts and would kill me the moment I relaxed in your presence." He gave a dazzling, triumphant smile. "Therefore I'm safe, and we're clearly not 'supposed' to be enemies to each other. Mind you, maybe we are enemies to the rest of the species: you're most definitely different to other demons, and I suppose I'm different from most angels."

Nathan nodded, the logic making sense in his own mind. "Now that that's all cleared up, time for me to carry you home!" he declared, standing with Mao's arm held in place on his own shoulder.
He grinned. "Is it co-operation or cave-man?" he enquired.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:05 pm
Moa shrugged. "I'm not really in any condition to walk, but I obviously don't want you to carry me like a maniac. Can't you fly?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 pm
Nathan shook his head. "I never have, and I dubt I'll ever learn. That is, unless you help me to..." he replied, embarrassed that he didn't have this skill. Then his eyes brightened. "But maybe I could imagine us at your house - which you'll have to describe to me - and then use light to take us there?"  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Mao shook his head. "If you have wings, then you can fly. I don't have enough stregth to fly anywhere and I can't exactly teach you. The only thing I can do is help stop us from falling and guide you. If that's enough then I don't have any problems doing it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:15 am
With a gulp Nathan nodded, biting his lip. "Well we can give it a try I guess..." he agreed, wondering how he could possibly have wings when he'd never seen or used them in his life. "Do I just imagine them unfolding or...?" he asked, gasping as white feathers erupted around him.
There was a soothing, warm light that suddenly enveloped them as Nathan's wings unfurled gently from his back. His expression was comical, mouth gaping open as he stared at the wings in awe. They flapped gently in the wind before enveloping Mao and Nathan.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:58 pm
Quote:
"You'd ike that wouldn't you? No, I'd prefer to go home right away, but you're always welcome to stay. My bed is big enough for the both of us." Mao smiled and gazed down at the city below. "Considering I live on the other side of town, we've still have a way to go. I live in the apartment complex near the mall. I assume you know where that is at least."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nathan hid his slight blush at the idea of sharing a bed with Mao, nodding. "Yeah I know where that is... I think. Don't worry though, I'll find where you live even if I don't know exactly where the mall is!" he reassured his passenger, smiling reassuringly.
Looking down to the city, he recognised the shortcut he took to the mall every now and then and veered off to follow that route.

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff