Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
The Great Final Fantasy Trivia Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:22 pm
sweatdrop Haven't gotten that far yet...I'm so OCD...I've only beaten VII and VIII. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Oh...and I was forced to beat X so I could play X-2...but I still haven't "beaten" it.

When I beat a game, there's nothing left to do. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:55 pm
Chibicid
sweatdrop Haven't gotten that far yet...I'm so OCD...I've only beaten VII and VIII. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Oh...and I was forced to beat X so I could play X-2...but I still haven't "beaten" it.

When I beat a game, there's nothing left to do. xd

FFX-2 is, literally, the longest FF I've ever played eek . I just need to finish the Cloister Trials in Bevelle before I can finally head into the Farplane, but I've already spent 70+ hours on that game already...and STILL haven't finished the game sweatdrop

And I thought FF7 was bad with the chocobos....

*coughs* But anyway, that question...uh....I don't remember the ghosts OR their names at all (I only played FFIX once and only once for the sake of having played FF4-9 at that time)...so I'll pass... sweatdrop  

Ayame
Captain

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:37 am
Hehe... sweatdrop

I went over 100 hours on both VII and VIII. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:59 pm
Only FF I've played over a hundred hours on is FFX. I blame Blitzball.  

Anatares

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:45 pm
Heh. Forgot about that too...but I blame the sphere grid and my ultimate goal to have Lulu attack with 9999 damage. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:25 am
Sorry I haven't been on @_@

I got to 111 hours on FFX, but then ALL THE DATA ON MY PS2 CARD GOT ERASED AND NOW I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN AND GODDAMNIT I'M PISSED!!!!

Right then, sorry about that. I've never made it to Memoria, so lets just say that question goes unanswered and you think of another one, hm? By the way, You'd easily be able to stump me on FFIX, I hardly remember anything about it. Never beaten it either.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:05 pm
Lol, oh geez....I just play until all of my characters are lvl 99 and/or strong enough and I just go ahead and beat the game (for some odd reason, I'm really good at strategy...FF Tactics was just like heaven to me ^^).

And I finished FFX-2....but what pissed me off was, after all that work in the Bevelle 100 dungeon level, the final boss was really easy...and...

Story Complete - 99.something% (it says 99%, but I know I have like 99.8 or something like that after I caculated everything) crying Damn.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:40 pm
Alrighty, a new question it is then... Hmm.....

Oh! There is an ability called Pickpocket that can be crafted onto a piece of armour in FFX with the Customize menu. What item is used to do this, and how many of this item do you need? Brownie points if you can tell me how to get the item aswell :p  

Anatares

Anatares

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:38 am
Any guesses? It's a non-FFIX question, so I'm surprised no one's even tried yet sweatdrop Maybe I should fix my wording...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 am
You need 30 Amulets.  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Anatares

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:30 am
Chibicid
You need 30 Amulets.

There we go! Take it away Cid ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:01 am
In Final Fantasy VIII, what is Quistis's ultimate limit break and how do you obtain it?  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:47 am
Chibicid
In Final Fantasy VIII, what is Quistis's ultimate limit break and how do you obtain it?

Quistis' Ultimate limit break is Shockwave Pulsar. To get it you need to synthesize 100 Curse Spikes into 1 Dark Matter with Siren's Tools ability. Siren must be level 100.

FFVII: What is the name of Barret's wife, Dyne's wife, and Dyne's daughter?

Brownie Points: What is Dyne's Final Attack called? (he uses it when you kill him)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:12 pm
sweatdrop ...that was fast... sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:54 pm
Gwyn Masamune
Chibicid

Quistis' Ultimate limit break is Shockwave Pulsar. To get it you need to synthesize 100 Curse Spikes into 1 Dark Matter with Siren's Tools ability. Siren must be level 100.

FFVII: What is the name of Barret's wife, Dyne's wife, and Dyne's daughter?

Brownie Points: What is Dyne's Final Attack called? (he uses it when you kill him)

...crap...that answer's just at the tip of my tongue...but I can't quite remember.... sweatdrop *runs off to her FF7 files*  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff