I want my team to get..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:00 pm
Argus Plexus
Well, then when they become free agents they can make their own choices.

but the thing is they dont bother waiting for FA. They want it then instead of honoring their contracts that they signed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:09 pm
vegito61283
Argus Plexus

but the thing is they dont bother waiting for FA. They want it then instead of honoring their contracts that they signed.

Well at least in the NFL, you can terminate a contract. Usually players that under-perform renegotiate a revised contract, but players sometimes choose to just leave. Look at Marvin Harrison.  

Dude-LAP

Valas Hume

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:35 am
Dude-LAP
vegito61283
Argus Plexus

Well at least in the NFL, you can terminate a contract. Usually players that under-perform renegotiate a revised contract, but players sometimes choose to just leave. Look at Marvin Harrison.

Harrison is also the case of the really expensive, aging, veteran. He's only got a year or two left in his tank. He'll sign somewhere for a nice contract, try to win another ring.

There's plenty of teams who could use a player like Harrison for a couple years.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:11 am
Valas Hume
Dude-LAP
vegito61283
Argus Plexus

Harrison is also the case of the really expensive, aging, veteran. He's only got a year or two left in his tank. He'll sign somewhere for a nice contract, try to win another ring.

There's plenty of teams who could use a player like Harrison for a couple years.

If you break down the tape, then you'd be able to see that Harrison had an off-year. Even when healthy, he underperformed. I think he made a huge mistake by not re-doing his contract with the Colts. He'll probably sign elsewhere, but won't see much success.  

Dude-LAP

vegito61283

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Dude-LAP
Valas Hume
Dude-LAP
vegito61283
Argus Plexus

If you break down the tape, then you'd be able to see that Harrison had an off-year. Even when healthy, he underperformed. I think he made a huge mistake by not re-doing his contract with the Colts. He'll probably sign elsewhere, but won't see much success.

All I will say is we will have to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 am
my team is the raiders and im hoping they can get a faster quaterback
not saying russel is bad we just need someone faster
and i also hope that we get a wide reciever like crabtree if we get the chance
or mabye a trade for a B list reciver  

CMakkin

vegito61283

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 am
CMakkin
my team is the raiders and im hoping they can get a faster quaterback
not saying russel is bad we just need someone faster
and i also hope that we get a wide reciever like crabtree if we get the chance
or mabye a trade for a B list reciver

hey my wife's cousin is just fine at QB. All they need to do is work on the O-Line to get him more time. Besides, why would you want a faster QB? You dont need someone at that position to have speed as his greatest asset. Otherwise you have a guy like Vick who has one of the lowest QB ratings in the history of the league. As for their WR position, it is a strength. You dont need to have anyone else really. They are set there. Look at their strengths and then their weaknesses. After they turn their weaknesses to strengths, then and only then do they want to look at upgrading. Why do you think the Steelers, Giants, Eagles, Chargers, Colts and Patriots are always in the playoffs and vying for a Championship?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 pm
These are things I want for teams I like:
I hope Carolina goes 2 the Super Bowl and wins so North Carolina can have somethin else can b proud of other than a Stanley Cup or an NCAA Basketball title.
I hope Jake Delhomme overcomes that playoff lost that pissed me tha f off.
That was ridiculous.
I hope the Jets can go 2 the playoffs with either Kellen Clemens or Matt Sanchez
I want the Eagles to prove they can b playoff bound with out Defense Playmakers they gave away like Dawkins and Sheppard
I hope that Tennessee sees what a bad thing they are doing 2 Vince Young if they don't go 2 the playoffs this year
No disrepect 2 Kerry Collins, because u were good 2 Carolina
I hope Singletary gets the 49ers into playoff shape
The Chiefs need 2 show that they can have a better team with Cassel and he needs to show that he isn't a 1 season wonder
Oakland has offense talent but needs to show they can go and have a winning season with an questionable defense
I hope Miami and Chad Pennington rule the AFC East again because I just hope they, Buffalo, or NY Jets just take the Patriots out of the playoffs, because I'm sick of them trying to steal titles from teams that deserve them
I hope Dallas doesn't have a good season, because there stupid for letting T.O go.
I hope Romo and his loveable target TE just get smacked in the face with the declinching chance of going to the playoffs
I hope NE lands on their butt for trying to pick up big-named talent with nothing to show for, but a desperate hope for winning their first super bowl
And I hope the Lions win at least a game.
If they go winless again I think Detroit is going to destroy things like the Incredible Hulk  

Ice Cold Panther

vegito61283

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:23 pm
Ice Cold Panther
These are things I want for teams I like:
I hope Carolina goes 2 the Super Bowl and wins so North Carolina can have somethin else can b proud of other than a Stanley Cup or an NCAA Basketball title.
I hope Jake Delhomme overcomes that playoff lost that pissed me tha f off.
That was ridiculous.
I hope the Jets can go 2 the playoffs with either Kellen Clemens or Matt Sanchez
I want the Eagles to prove they can b playoff bound with out Defense Playmakers they gave away like Dawkins and Sheppard
I hope that Tennessee sees what a bad thing they are doing 2 Vince Young if they don't go 2 the playoffs this year
No disrepect 2 Kerry Collins, because u were good 2 Carolina
I hope Singletary gets the 49ers into playoff shape
The Chiefs need 2 show that they can have a better team with Cassel and he needs to show that he isn't a 1 season wonder
Oakland has offense talent but needs to show they can go and have a winning season with an questionable defense
I hope Miami and Chad Pennington rule the AFC East again because I just hope they, Buffalo, or NY Jets just take the Patriots out of the playoffs, because I'm sick of them trying to steal titles from teams that deserve them
I hope Dallas doesn't have a good season, because there stupid for letting T.O go.
I hope Romo and his loveable target TE just get smacked in the face with the declinching chance of going to the playoffs
I hope NE lands on their butt for trying to pick up big-named talent with nothing to show for, but a desperate hope for winning their first super bowl
And I hope the Lions win at least a game.
If they go winless again I think Detroit is going to destroy things like the Incredible Hulk

The part with Romo and his TE getting smacked in the face already happend WITH them getting bent over and "prison shower love" in the last game of the season last year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Well spoken vegito61283  

Ice Cold Panther

TBC x CptCanada

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:18 am
I could lie and say I was a Lions fan, and just tell you I wanted a win, but I'm a die hard Cowboys fan. And I want a sixth Superbowl, because five is just not enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:10 am
TBC x CptCanada
I could lie and say I was a Lions fan, and just tell you I wanted a win, but I'm a die hard Cowboys fan. And I want a sixth Superbowl, because five is just not enough.

oh boo hoo  

vegito61283

TBC x CptCanada

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:30 am
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada

oh boo hoo
Hee hee. I forgot you were an Eagles fan. Well... ITS OVER 9000!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:03 am
TBC x CptCanada
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada

oh boo hoo

What is over 9000? And you do realize I was just doing that in good jest. LOL  

vegito61283

TBC x CptCanada

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:12 pm
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada

oh boo hoo

What is over 9000? And you do realize I was just doing that in good jest. LOL
LOL, true true.
And I am still trying to think what is over 9000...  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff