Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Worst personal videogame ******** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhed King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm
Lost Remnant and Brawl Amnesia. True Story.

Also everytime I play a pokemon game, I catch a jigglypuff (theoretically of course, you don't really catch the jigglypuff) and raise it to godhood. yet jigglypuff is so bad that no matter what lvl she is, you get to a point where you can't win. Knowing this, deep within the fires of mount doom, I forged a jigglypuff. And into that jigglypuff I poured my infinite resolve. The one jigglypuff to rule them all. This was literally the most godly jigglypuff ever, it exceeded the capacity of the game, and it's soul was shot into melee, where it's godly power still reigns supreme. unfortunately it broke my sp. Not just the cartridge, the entire SP system.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:49 pm
I was trying to beat my record at Legend of Zelda: Okarina of Time.

I have this insane walkthrough in wich I don't pick up any heart container from bosses, and don't pick any item if it's not a requisite to proceed further.

So, I get to finish the game with:

3 hearths of health.
1 bootle.
fire arrow and light arrow, but not ice arrow.
Din's Fire powerup and Charged Whirlwind Sword, only.

How to break such insane record? By not saving the game, of course. Problem is, you make one, just one little mistake, and you're wasted.
Got killed by some stupid wrongly-cast arrow at the boss in Shadow's Temple... sweatdrop  

Thorz

Ruthless Raider

22,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle Hardened 150

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:42 am
Lets start with most recent blunder:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
On purpose mind you, I deleted everything just to see if it would do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oubbCTiBtfo Sadly I didn't read the 'Info' which said only happens in Japan, which is gay stupid parents who think its harmful for TEENAGERS to see the destruction of a game world. So big blunder had all target tests open, all characters, all but about 10 trophies missing, majority of the stickers, all music, and all videos...Gone. Still gone today, damn CPUs picking up CDs.

Not my fault on this one.
My Friend's brother decides to start a new game on ToS using my memory card...If its not obvious what he did I will spell it out for you. He writes over my saved file of ToS. I found out when he asked me if my memory card could two files and I said yes it could. Then he mumbles that he thinks he wrote over my game and sure enough he did. Now it wouldn't be the end of the world if that happened today. But I was close to beating the game for the first time so cut me some slack yes I was pissed.

I'll put up more as I remember them. Later  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:29 am
KyuubiNaruto4

On purpose mind you, I deleted everything just to see if it would do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oubbCTiBtfo Sadly I didn't read the 'Info' which said only happens in Japan, which is gay stupid parents who think its harmful for TEENAGERS to see the destruction of a game world. So big blunder had all target tests open, all characters, all but about 10 trophies missing, majority of the stickers, all music, and all videos...Gone. Still gone today, damn CPUs picking up CDs.

xd That was a ******** fake! rofl  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Rargon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm
Awhile I was playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time,I got up to the Water Temple,and sure enough I tried to find the Boss Key,but I couldn't! I searched every room,underwater room,and played Zelda's Lullaby over 28 times. I gave up on the game for about 6 months, by the time 6 months went by,I continued to play the game only to realize that the Temple of Time Boulder was under my feet. D<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Regulust
KyuubiNaruto4

Can you prove that it is fake? Like where did the explosion video come from?  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
Regulust
KyuubiNaruto4

That video does look familiar. In fact, it looks like something from a documentary of Earth history I checked from the library a few weeks ago, or something on the History Channel. I swear, it looks like something from a documentary. I know I've seen it elsewhere.

edit: Now I'm sure of it! I believe that came from a documentary called The Miracle Planet. It's a 5 part series I got from the library. That video was a fake.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:19 pm
Let's see... The day when my Pokemon Silver version save battery died.. >.>

Falling down many pits in any Zelda game, don't know why it happens. XD

Getting one hundred percent on Kirby Super Star only to see it erase itself the next day...

My friend deleting my SSBM file due to random button pressing

Knowing where everything is in Megaman X and Megaman X2 =_=

And New Super Mario Bros trying to get a star coin, I jumped right into a pit because for some reason I thought that the star coin would just move over to me...? XD rofl rofl  

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:30 pm
Boadicia
KyuubiNaruto4
Regulust
KyuubiNaruto4

That video does look familiar. In fact, it looks like something from a documentary of Earth history I checked from the library a few weeks ago, or something on the History Channel. I swear, it looks like something from a documentary. I know I've seen it elsewhere.

edit: Now I'm sure of it! I believe that came from a documentary called The Miracle Planet. It's a 5 part series I got from the library. That video was a fake.

Now I know its a fake because of this video from like you said Miracle Planet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTKau14cvQ4&feature=related  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 pm
Thorz

I have this insane walkthrough in wich I don't pick up any heart container from bosses, and don't pick any item if it's not a requisite to proceed further.

3 hearths of health.
1 bootle.

How to break such insane record? By not saving the game, of course. Problem is, you make one, just one little mistake, and you're wasted.
Got killed by some stupid wrongly-cast arrow at the boss in Shadow's Temple... sweatdrop

Am I the only one looking for a knife after reading this?  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:22 pm
Ribbin
Thorz

3 hearths of health.
1 bootle.

No.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 am
8Bit Jack
Ribbin
Thorz

3 hearths of health.
1 bootle.

No.

*cough*  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:43 am
GrowingDandelion
8Bit Jack
Ribbin
Thorz

3 hearths of health.
1 bootle.

No.

*cough*

*sigh*...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 pm
Oh God guys you've never made a typo before
IMMA CUT YOU IF YOU EVER DO NAO :SCREAM:  

Meta_Fish
Captain

teh emoogle boy

Steadfast Browser

5,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:45 pm
Saving over my file in FF3 where I was near the end.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff