Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamis-Tepes

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:41 pm
Lilith was lurking inside the castle. She had been in the castle many years as Lord Draculas servant..even his secret mistress. She hated Dreamis. He always liked her better and she was his frist but he chose her. He planted that rose garden for her, did so many things for her...but Lilith never got a thing. Now she was stuck being Dreamis' servent.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:43 am
*little “Vlad” sits quietly on Dreamis’s shoulder surveying the happenings*  

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:57 pm
Dreamis took little Vlad in her hands. She gave him a soft smile. She looked around at everyone then back at little Vlad. "Can you believe it? They don't want a free meal or anything. I guess this is why people are stop trying to be so nice. You just get your feelings hurt" she said out loud to little Vlad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:06 pm
Taking up some of his battlement attire Cyr set out to survey the happenings in the foyer maze.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

0Richter-Belmont0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:03 am
{Here goes nothing whee I am preparing to write myself in}

Walking in through the castle gates, Richter cautiously approached the castle itself. He held the Vampire Killer whip ready to take down any demonic assailant that crossed his path.
Dracula is surely here. I can sense him. Richter contnued to walk towards the castle, getting closer to the main lobby.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:21 am
Dreamis' smile faded and her eyes went wide. She sense something. It was the Belmont. A cold chill went up her spin. Her last encounter with the Belmont did not end well with her. It took her months to fully recover from the damage he did to her.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:03 pm
Annamay sensed Dreamis' change and looked at her worriedly. What's wrong Dreamis?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:39 am
Sniffing the air Purizumu sensed someone new coming towards the castle. He phased back into view and gave a manic grin as he clambered up the wall and hopped over it, eager to see the newcomer and see if he was as amusing as he smelt. Slinking in the shadows he saw a man coming towards the castle and silently started to wander after him and eventually he leaned in behind him with his grin still in place.
"Ello poppet."  

Arrancar Purizumu

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:29 pm
Dreamis didn't move and her face stayed the same. The only word to come from her lips was "Belmont"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:16 pm
Cyr sensed his Mistress' tension of the new smell. he shot more flame into the capillaries of the house and the foyer began to rumble and shift even more so. The maze disappeared and stone statues took their place 100 giant statues lined the giant foyer and were ready to be dispatched outside to face the new comer. Cyr sealed the stairwell leading up to the second floor. With each step up the step behind was seal by rock, until the stairwell was rendered impossible to climb.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 pm
"Belmont?" Soma asked intrigued. The only Belmont he knew was Julius Belmont, but this was probably an ancestor. Soma smiled.
"That's fine with me." He smirked, he then looked to Van Helsing "Looks like Belmont is on his way, this should wrap things up nice and quickly."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:53 pm
Dreamis regained her composure. "I'm sorry that you do not trust me. I guess all of this food will have to go to waste" she said. Now there was three against one. She did have help but she didn't know if they would stay and even if they did Van Helsing and the Belmont were nothing to be taken lightly, she didn't even know what the new kid could do.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:36 pm
Annamay growled at hearing the name Belmont, her claws elongating. Want me to go keep him distracted?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:23 am
Dreamis looked to her friend and nodded. Make sure to keep safe and to not get hurt  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:01 pm
Annamay nodded and slipped off, shifting once out of site. She found the Belmont and followed him in the shadows. She ran behind him, going from one side to the other, making sure he noticed her presence but didn't see her.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff