Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
RPG {Name Pending} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:11 pm
"Place the blame where it already lies and stop this foolishness!! I saw what they were going to do to you and I ran away rather then stay to keep it from happening! Annamay has nothing to do with this!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:32 pm
She raised her eyebrow. "She has plenty to do with it" she replied. Dreamis pushed her aside and continued walking down the castle corridor. "Now if you're smart...you'll leave" she said.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:29 am
Annamay spoke, knowing Cyr would hear her. "You can come inside you know. Rather than staying on the roof all night."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:18 pm
The next day the town was filled with guards that were fully armored. They didn't look human either. Some were demons and some were vampires. They all had large weapons. People were afraid to come out of their homes but some didn't have a choice not to. They needed food for their families. The guards didn't do anything. They were there to make sure that no one did anything they were not supposed to.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:50 am
Raven hissed angrily as she let herself fade into the shadows to return to Annamay's side.

"I'm doing all I can to protect you and your family but it may not be enough." She whispered, not looking at her friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:54 pm
Cyr bent the light around himself so that he couldn't be seen by the patrol. He didn't know whether they would attack him or not. So far, they were docile to humans, but he learned that it could be different for being more than human.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:26 pm
Annamay shook her head at Raven and sighed. "I can't fight her, I won't. Yes I helped take her down before but I was too much of a coward to actually do it, I ran away before they did. I couldn't watch it cause I knew I would try and stop it." She looked over at Raven. "These girls are my only family left, put I don't know if I would be able to bring myself to fight Dreamis to keep them alive. Anyone else I would, but not her. But Dreamis remembers them, I know she does. She loved these girls just as much as I do, I don't think she could hurt them." She looked back out the window. "She wouldn't want to at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:45 pm
"Stop lying to yourself Annamay. The Dreamis we knew is dead. I have no desire to fight her but I will if I must. I'm more to blame for this then you are. I walked away all those centuries ago instead of staying to fight for her like I should have. I saw what was going to happen and I did nothing to stop it. If Dreamis has a chance she will kill them, and then she'll kill us. I've already seen my fate I won't survive this battle but I'll make sure I'll take her down before she can harm you." She vowed with a determined look in her eyes.  

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:48 pm
Annamay shook her head. "No. Dreamis has to be in there somewhere, we just gotta figure out how to get to her. No one every truly lets go of themselves, they just lock some part of them away and hide the key from everybody." She looked back up at Raven. "I'm not gonna give up on her. Not again. I have another chance now, to fix things, and I'm gonna take it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 pm
"I will not lose both of my friends because of this Annamay. I've seen the way this ends and there is no changing it!"  

Priestess_Mena

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:55 pm
Dreamis was pleased with the results so far. Yes there were a few that tried to rebel and kill her but they are now displayed in the court yard for all to see. Impaled on wooden steaks. They were examples of what is going to happen if they aren't good little subjects. She put all of Romania's traditions and customs back into play as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 pm
Cyr was horrified at the site. It was like a black plagye had set in. The trees started to decay and the life of the earth around him seemed to give out its last breath as Dreamis started to seize control of and gain power.  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:13 am
She smiled as she saw how the land took to her being in power. Soon it would be eternal night and she could wander where ever she wanted and do as she pleased without any consequence.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:17 am
Annamay and her nieces lived far enough away from the village so that they weren't affected. Annamay didn't go into town much, she wasn't very well liked because of her werewolf blood. Annamay made breakfast for the two girls after they woke up and they sat at the table and ate quietly.  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:33 am
She took a deep breathe. The sun was rising. The eternal darkness would take a while to take effect. She went to her quarters and rested. She knew that night she would go after her first victim. The leader of the people that sealed her away for all those years.  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff