:[ PRP ]: Frozen Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:21 pm
Indeed, they should. They needed to stop delaying and part so the next day had a chance to come. Aysu squeezed Noel close before parting further. "I guess this is what they mean when they give that corny phrase, 'Parting is such sweet sorrow,' eh?" This had to be what they meant.

However, she couldn't just leave so coldly like that. Aysu once again broke the distance to offer Noel a good night kiss, but she kept it brief so they wouldn't get so distracted again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:29 am
((Should we start a new thread with the next meeting? biggrin ))

Noel smiled, "Yeah I think that is what they meant." That was a great analogy to what this was. Noel softly returned the kiss and then slowly stood up.

"See you tomorrow...I'll miss you." She never thought she would fall so fast, but it was true and she wanted to be honest with Aysu. Honesty seemed to work the best.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:26 am
Aysu nodded. "I'll miss you too. I'll be counting the hours until tomorrow." She gave a bittersweet smile. "But I suppose we should part before we delay yet further and only make it more painful. I'll see you tomorrow."

Before Aysu began to delay, she picked up her basket and headed off. It was painful, but she knew she couldn't hold Noel away from her daughter any longer. Plus, she had the next day to look forward to. Aysu could hardly wait.

(( Yeah. ^^ You want to start that one, since I started this one? ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:49 pm
((Sure Sure! biggrin Here you go))

Noel nodded and watched Aysu walk off. "Bye!" She was sad but at the same time really excited for the next day. Cinna would meet Asyu!

Noel turned and decided to fly off toward her home in the mountains. Once she got their she called for Cinna to tell her the exciting news.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items