Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
Fae of Love meets Fool in Love [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:56 pm
The hand dropped away, a deep blush spreading over her cheeks as the females lips parted. No sound came out. Was...was he...serious? She harshly swallowed, feeling her heart give one harsh pound. "Apollo..." Think. Think about this. No rushing. A clear...precise answer... "I...don't know...We haven't even done what Tristen calls a 'deep kiss' yet, much less done anything..." A deeper blush. "That could come from living together."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:33 am
Apollo just stared at her unblinking. What the heck was a 'deep kiss', he thought. "Oh, well...Okay. I just hate being apart from you...and I thought maybe you did too...oh well, maybe later then..." It had shocked him and hurt his ego a little. Maybe it was too soon, but he didn't think so.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:32 pm
"Its not like that apollo!" She spoke quickly, rubbing her cheek. "Just...we blush still when others talk about us kissing...not even mentioning that I can count how many times we actually have on both hands, and I'm not all that good in math. Its been less then a year since we've been going out...and you probably have yet to think about proposing to me." Marriage. She had to repress a blush, instead worrying her lower lip slightly. "Tris likes to say that its just 'puppy love'...I don't even know what a puppy is. And he laughed when I asked what he meant by 'deep kiss'."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:04 pm
Apollo knew about love from his parents. They were not married and he didn't think they were headed that way...it wasn't for everyone plus it was new. They were only together a bit before they were going to have him and then moved in. So, it was shorter then their 'courtship'. He thought moving in was better then skipping to kids...

Apollo was too confused to say anything. He just stood there looking at the ground. Sure he wanted to be with her and have kids. Blushing was just something he did. It didn't mean what he felt wasn't real. But that's how she was making him feel.

"Puppy love, huh? Maybe to others who aren't...us... well me." was all he said outloud.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:14 pm
The female now blushed, shifting her weight slightly onto the other foot. "Us...us." She put in firmly, all of a sudden scared. Terrified, with the abrupt feeling that he was slipping away from her. She didn't want to lose him just because she had doubts as if it was the right time or not. "I don't know apollo...I really don't know..." her hand slipped up her face to bury the fingers in her hair. A tear slid down her cheek, startling her further. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:19 pm
Apollo frowned as now he made her cry. "Please don't...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so foreward. You are right, I'm sure." He said as he whiped the tear away.

Apollo smiled and then turned around. "Let's get you home. Just forget I even asked it." He then chuckled and he began to walk. He just wanted to stop the awkwardness. He loved her and that was that. He could wait and take it slow. He was ready, and one day maybe she would be too.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:39 pm
"I just...I just..." The female sighed, lowering her head as he wiped the tear away, feeling like the biggest idiot in the whole island. "Yeah..." dayht fell into a slow walk beside him, head down, eyes half closed. She felt terrible...but it was too soon...wasn't it?

OOC: 'didnt think they were headed that way...' XDDD so sorry apollo, but Day's the type of gal that'll want marriage before kids!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:58 pm
((Well, I'm not sure how they work now. It seemed we could only finish ones not start new ones. Weddings I mean. I wasn't really up to get others married yet, as it's forever and I worry about other's poofing. It's hapened so often to me. So, I didn't want to until after I'm sure the couple are a strong couple. Do you understand and does that make sense? sweatdrop sweatdrop I guess that's why I thought moving in was a good step. lol wink ))

Apollo kept walking not sure really what to say now. Why had he been so foolish? Was it really only puppy love? He didn't think so. Puppy love would have been Bo-Bae. He sighed as he walked.  

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:35 pm
OOC: >>sighs<< I know what you were getting at and I understand. My second year here is coming up, I've had close to as many people poof on me too here. I'm saying this is what dayht wants, I do not influence my pae. She's light and bouncy and airy; ditzy if you will. She's thusly very innocent, think child. And what do most children say? That they'll wait until they are married.

BIC: "Dum...diddy...diddy diddy..." A soft sigh. "dum diddy dee..." A sad attempt at bringing her spirits up. She took a deep breath, vigorously shaking her head. "Dum dum da de-e. Dum dum da diddy dum dum da. Dum diddy diddy diddy de..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:54 am
((So, she wont even more in before married? Cause lots of people do that.))

Apollo stopped and looked up at the moon. It was beautiful. It had started out as a weird meeting, then into a great dance into this... He didn't want it to end like this.

"So, who should I meet next? I should meet more of your family, right?" Apollo knew that might be the real next step. Moving maybe wasn't it. He just wanted to be with her more often.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:39 pm
she stopped with him, looking up confusedly before a beautiful smile broke out on her face. He...he wanted to meet more of her family? Really? "Well, I really really would like you to see Raken someday...but Dameon'll go easier on you. Has two boys and a little girl."

OOC: oh no no no. I'm also adding in a bit of my personality to help with the ditzyness. I'm often called a ditz and a klutz. So she just wants to be engaged. Or at the very, very least, have one or two serious conversations about their future. She holds your fears too. She doesn't want apollo suddenly dissapearing, not when two of the mates of her three older brothers are non-existant  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:57 pm
((Well, I will have to say that a proposal isn't too close yet. Since I'm not even sure you can. *shurggs* Plus, I'd feel bad for my other couples though I'm not sure which would get married. Seems I"m always the guy. You know she can do it too right? Though, with what you are saying that's a no way. lol wink ))

"I'll meet whoever you like. I'm sure that they all can't like me, but maybe some will like Tristen." Apollo shurgged as he still looked up at the moon.

Apollo turned to look at her. "And maybe we better kiss a bit more. So you can start counting on your toes?" He winked and then chuckled feeling better.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:32 pm
She grinned, nodding slightly. "Dame is one of the 'for love' pae. He's still really close to his mate. They're going to get married soon." Her eyes flicked up to his as she softly blushed, though the smile didn't diminish one wit. "I don't know...I've got a lot of fingers left."

OOC: mhmm. Well, four guys and three girls of mine are in relationships, but only one of the three girls is all that serious since the other two only had one date. Sadly enough, Tristen isn't going to get married, he couldn't stand being tied down like that. Raken isn't going to get married, the elder quest then would include fre. And Yuki's just a teen. So after Dameon...Days the closest to marriage. And yeah, not a chance of her proposing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:24 am
((I have 5 couples out of my 13 pae and all but one I own the male. For some reson my females either can't get males or can't keep them. The next couple I was going to do was Tiki Jim and Reira, but I havent' seen Kemo in a long while. So, we'll just have to see.))

There was the married thing again. Apollo hadnt' really known anything about it. His parents weren't married and he didn't really know anyone else. But this must have been something Dayht wanted. He'd have to find out about it.

"Alright, next is Dameon then. Just let me know the time and place and I"ll be there. I wish you could meet my mom. Dad and I havent' seen her around much since his...you know." Apollo told her. Though, Dayht had met her that time it really wasn't the best time.

"Oh, I don't know." Apollo leaned over and kissed her again. Since she still hand fingers left. He didn't like the idea of her keeping count so they'd have to kiss a lot for her to lose it.

immortalmina

Tartara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:14 pm
"Mhmm! Well...I've met your mom before...but we didn't get to talk much." Her eyes gleamed and she quickly rose a hand, one finger reaching up to stop his lips. Her voice turned soft, the smile on her own lips gentle. "But...I don't want to be kissed, just to kiss. It loses all meaning then..." The hand slipped away and she turned to start walking again towards HQ, a little bounce to her step. She could practically hear Tristen saying that she was 'such a tease'.

OOC: XD yeah, we'll see. Gonna have to be a bit though...I could so see apollo right now...
Apollo: Will you marry me?
Dayht: >>blushes<< um...uh...uh... sweatdrop I...don't think so.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff