Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:06 pm
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Hey guys, I need a little cheerin up. :c

Oh? what's wrong? how's your day?

*glares at kagome* stupid hoe. >w> Inu is my man..
And..
well.. It turns out that Im not going to move on with my class and I totally bombed my final. so.. Im kinda depressed.. College sucks.

ohh...no...can you start again next session? or find something else? I'm sorry to hear that!.. sad college is hard! gotta study more! so sorry... emotion_hug

I dont want to re do the course if Im not in it with the class I got close to. :c while they get to goand cook and everything Ill have to be stuck in the class again.. -sighs- It's still undecided about what Immma do but.. Im just.. really sad :c

I'm really sorry..I listen to music ...and try to think of something else..while I think..I hope something works out for you..but try to be around some friends or something, don't stay alone ok..that situation really sucks like u say!..

well I'm just.. talking with my mom and stuff right now. And I'm hoping people on gaia will be nice and cheer me up. sad I dont want to keep cryin, Im already starting to get a headache.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:10 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-

*glares at kagome* stupid hoe. >w> Inu is my man..
And..
well.. It turns out that Im not going to move on with my class and I totally bombed my final. so.. Im kinda depressed.. College sucks.

ohh...no...can you start again next session? or find something else? I'm sorry to hear that!.. sad college is hard! gotta study more! so sorry... emotion_hug

I dont want to re do the course if Im not in it with the class I got close to. :c while they get to goand cook and everything Ill have to be stuck in the class again.. -sighs- It's still undecided about what Immma do but.. Im just.. really sad :c

I'm really sorry..I listen to music ...and try to think of something else..while I think..I hope something works out for you..but try to be around some friends or something, don't stay alone ok..that situation really sucks like u say!..

well I'm just.. talking with my mom and stuff right now. And I'm hoping people on gaia will be nice and cheer me up. sad I dont want to keep cryin, Im already starting to get a headache.

that's the ticket. you have to get your mind of that for a while, talk about something else, I sure wish you will find something will work out..there's always a solution! now maybe stop crying and find some friends and go out just an idea!
biggrin  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:12 pm
Queen-tintin

that's the ticket. you have to get your mind of that for a while, talk about something else, I sure wish you will find something will work out..there's always a solution! now maybe stop crying and find some friends and go out just an idea!
biggrin

well not really anyone is talking to me, besides you and this guy but..I'll try. Its a lot easier said than done when you feel the way I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:14 pm
Here never mind linkin park..listen to bob marley..better for when you want to cheer up!

best of bob marley=)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

biggrin

well not really anyone is talking to me, besides you and this guy but..I'll try. Its a lot easier said than done when you feel the way I do.

yes I know..I,m sorry! ..but I meant in rl? do you have some friends you can go and spend time with? you know someone that will make you smile? laugh?
to keep you busy , you know what I mean?
emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 pm
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

biggrin

yes I know..I,m sorry! ..but I meant in rl? do you have some friends you can go and spend time with? you know someone that will make you smile? laugh?
emotion_hug

Yea, I know what you mean, and sadly no.  

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:46 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

biggrin

emotion_hug

Yea, I know what you mean, and sadly no.

Ok then , find something else to do and cheer up things will work out somehow..they have to! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:47 pm
Queen-tintin

Ok then , find something else to do and cheer up things will work out somehow..they have to! emotion_hug

I'm trying hon. Its hard though. -sighs-
How are you doing?  

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:05 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

How are you doing?

I,m ok...chatting back and forth with my sister, on FB, she's getting married in July, and I'm going to her wedding. so looking forward to it..she lives really far away though like 4 provinces away! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:07 pm
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

How are you doing?

I,m ok...chatting back and forth with my sister, on FB, she's getting married in July, and I'm going to her wedding. so looking forward to it..she lives really far away though like 4 provinces away! lol

well congrats to her. It's nice people still find happiness. What are you going to be in her wedding? Like a brides maid?  

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:14 pm
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

How are you doing?

well congrats to her. It's nice people still find happiness. What are you going to be in her wedding? Like a brides maid?

oh maybe, but its been like 6 years we havent seen each other..so I'm really anxious, jsut showed her the dress I'll be getting and shoes..I'm so happy for her, heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:21 pm
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

How are you doing?

oh maybe, but its been like 6 years we havent seen each other..so I'm really anxious, jsut showed her the dress I'll be getting and shoes..I'm so happy for her, heart

well it's good you guys talk. The family I have that's alive hasn't talked to us in over 3 years.  

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:46 am
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

How are you doing?

well it's good you guys talk. The family I have that's alive hasn't talked to us in over 3 years.

oh really? well sometimes it's best not to hold regrets, and try to talk to rekindle..
my family and I we're always close..but we have our own lives too..and we live pretty far from each other...I decided to go back to my birth place..out east..hwere I was living before was starting to bring me down, so I restarted, a new life..was for the best for my kids and I..I think,...don't get me wrong..I have regrets too..I'm always asking myself if I did the right thing... sweatdrop and could I be happier..but I know that I want to be happy for my kids and for me too..=)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:48 am
well have a good day folks, have to work unfortunately! can hardly wait till vacation time! ninja mrgreen  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

-Lunar Ice goddess-

Timid Kitten

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:12 pm
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin
-Lunar Ice goddess-
Queen-tintin

oh really? well sometimes it's best not to hold regrets, and try to talk to rekindle..
my family and I we're always close..but we have our own lives too..and we live pretty far from each other...I decided to go back to my birth place..out east..hwere I was living before was starting to bring me down, so I restarted, a new life..was for the best for my kids and I..I think,...don't get me wrong..I have regrets too..I'm always asking myself if I did the right thing... sweatdrop and could I be happier..but I know that I want to be happy for my kids and for me too..=)

they chose not to talk to us. because they're rich and think theyre better than us and to them we're scum. so its normal for me i guess. you have kids?  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games