Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:11 am
The small smile on her face fell and she sighed and looked away from him. Demeter kicked herself internally for forgetting just who she was talking to. Of course any romantic notion would be lost on him. She was the only one in love in this relationship. For him she was just the means to an end.

But her heart still cherished him and she could only hope that in time he would come to feel affection for her at the very least. Still, she was disheartened and hurt as she climbed out of their coffin and collected her clothes.

"I'll go and freshen up then meet you in your study..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 am
"Fine," Blake replied, getting out of the coffin to gt ready himself. He was done in moments and made his way to the study. He ran his fingers past the spines of Merthage history, the kings, the curse.

Blake's eyes narrowed. He loved his country. He wanted nothing more than to bring it back to its glory, back when it was feared. Rightfully so. He remembered the tales his brother told him. Now they were barely hanging on. With the humans malnourished, less were being born. More were being eaten. If only Merthage could grow things, like what S.V. managed to do in his cafe. And if only they would grow without so much maintenance. How was he going to help his country thrive... With the odds stacked upon him so heavily?

Anasophia watched the king at a distance, her hands up to her chest. He seemed so troubled... Though she couldn't imagine it would be easy to be the king of a dying land. Still... She wished there was something she could do.

"Hey, what are you doing here?! This is forbidden to humans!"

Anasophia turned around and saw a guard right before he took her arm. He gripped it hard, and despite her efforts, it caused her to yelp. "Please, not so hard- AH!"

"How dare you demand something from me! You will pay dearly-" he raised his arm to slap her.

"HALT!" Blake cried, storming his way to them. "That is MY slave, the cow of your king. Release her!"

The guard looked up at the menacing glare of Blake, and he let Anasophia go. "She is in forbidden grounds, master-"

"She is here of my accord. I demanded her here, do not punish her without my permission again."

"Yes, yes sir." His pride wounded, the vampire headed off, leaving Anasophia and Blake alone. Blake looked at her with a not-too-happy glare.

"What are you doing here?"

Anasophia bowed her head and said in her quiet, patient voice, "I was inquiring... Whether his majesty would like his breakfast."

Blake was silent for a second, then turned back to the books. "I'm not hungry."

"Pardon me... I was too bold."

"You are forgiven. This once."

Anasophia looked down, and then said, "Pardon me once more, master Blake... But... Are you not hungry perhaps... Due to your recent stress as king? It might be wise... If at your will, to eat. Despite your lack of appetite."

"I do not care to eat yet. I am perfectly fine in my strength."

"Perhaps his majesty mistakes I mean physical strength?"

Blake looked back at her, and Anasophia instantly looked down in a deep bow. "I have overstepped my boundaries, I am deeply in regret, please excuse my impotence."

Blake looked at her bowing to him, then his eyes trailed away a little. "No... Perhaps you are right."

Anasophia raised her head. "Then... Will you eat, master Blake?"

Blake looked at her again, then closed his eyes and sighed. "Hold out your wrist."

Vinegar drew his head back a little before licking the antenna again, holding Ethan close to him. 'Delicious,' Vinegar thought to him, 'I have never... Feeelt such intense... Desire.'

Lance felt his face grow hot. He looked away nly for a second, then looked back at him and replied, "As you wish..."

Salcie made a pose and stood there, eager to see his glorious likeness on paper. "Don't forget my toned abdomen. I work hard to make it perfect. And also, make sure you capture how my eyes gleam in the moonlight~"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:00 am
Ethan moaned more arching against him. "Oooh that feels so good." He said panting. His body felt hot and achy all over this pleasure it just wasn't enough. Even if it was very good. He kissed Vinegar softly continuing to caress his hand. "Hmm Vinegar I love you." He said panting more.

s.V. laughed softly and nuzzled him. "Now don't act like that. You enjoyed yourself last time right? I'm not going anything unless its what you want. You can't just do it because I asked you to." He chided kissing him. "I want you..to want me."

Peter blushed and started drawing. "Ok I will capture everything wonderful about you." He promised. He was so beautiful oh his hands were shaking with excitement he forced them to still so he could draw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:10 am
Demeter arrived at the office looking perfectly groomed and slightly better after a light breakfast. She was thoughtful enough to bring a slave with her for Blake but saw him feeding on arrival from Anasophia. Again she was stung but shook it off as she gave a guard the slave to take back.

"Good morning" she said quietly, greeting Ana more than Blake. At least the human was sweet and considerate as well as aware of the feelings of others. There was a small bit of jealousy in Demeter as she watched her husband dote on another female, food or not.

"Ana, I left out some clothes that need mending in my room. If you fix them yourself you can have them. You might need to let out the waist and chest a little, though"  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:49 am
"Good morning, mistress," Anasophia replied with a deep bow. When Demeter mentioned clothes she could mend and keep, it was hard to contain her smile. "Thank you, mistress Demeter, I will treasure this gift." She was sure Demeter intended for Anasophia to deal with that immediately, possibly to give herself and Blake some privacy, which she happily obliged.

Once Anasophia left, Blake wiped his mouth and looked at Demeter with his intense stare. "Is there a reason you wanted to meet in the study, Demeter?"

Vinegar's feathers made a coo, 'I love you too,' He replied.
((Time skip? XP ))

Lance almost pouted. "Idiot," He said to the vampire, giving him a deep kiss, "I already do."

Salcie didn't dare move an inch lest his magnificent likeness be tarnished from the page. He imagined how amazing he must look, and got a kick out of this timid, yet strange rabbit being a worshiper of his appearance. He didn't even think of it being a trap. He was too proud to fall for such traps. Besides, the best part about this was the awe in Peter's eyes. Yes, that fascination he had for Salcie. It was rare for a wood siren to have the power over another male. It made Salcie feel powerful, special, extraordinary... Not that he didn't already know he was, but it was nice to have a little reminder. Even if the reminder had big fluffy ears and a little cotton-tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:00 am
The coolness in Blake's voice was a dead giveaway that he was not going to be pleasant any time soon. It made Demeter wince to think of how disagreeable the man was. She could never tell what he was thinking, he was terrible with his words, and he lacked any sort of warmth. He'd even been distant during their lovemaking when she'd gone out of her way to try and bring them closer. It was a sad reality and she knew she was going to live a plush but lonely life if things stayed the same.

"I just assumed that we could both work on all of your preparations together. I'd hate to be the type of wife to just languish and leave everything up to you. I want to help. I'm your queen, after all"  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:14 am
Help? Blake thought about this with a continued stare Demeter's way. To need the aid of his queen could be a sign of weakness. It could make his subjects think that there is too much for him to handle... On the other hand, if he and Demeter worked as a unit, it would put an example what his brother had always said. It would present the ability to conquer together. His relationship with his queen, if kept together, could prove how in-control Blake was. It could go either way, but he had faith in his brother's ideals. "We must first make a visit to the cafe. I'm waiting for the decor I've ordered and I need to ask S.V. a favor... Also, I'd like to see the progress on the gift I've ordered for you. After that is done, we will return here and discuss new laws. I also have to go into the forest depths. It may be best for you to not follow me there, as it is most dangerous for women."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:26 am
She brightened up, having half expected him to reject her. "You ordered me a gift?" she asked, pleasantly surprised and encouraged. "I suppose I should come up with one for you too. What would you like?"

Originally she'd planned to give him a book from her library. It was her favorite book and the loss of it, and her sanctuary, still upset her. She was more than thankful to have Blake instead, but the loss was heavy.

If only she knew more about her husband. He wasn't an open book so she'd have to dig deeper to find something just right.  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:04 pm
What would HE like? That was easy. "For my country to recover from the thousands of years it has been cursed, and for it to grow and thrive." He looked at Demeter and, after trying to register her curious look back at him, he added, "I do not expect a gift in return. This is as much for myself as it is for you. Even so, I hope it will please you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:02 pm
A small sigh escaped her but she smiled. "I'm most certain I will, my lord. Still, I would wish to grace you with a gift as fine as I hope our marriage will be. I assume you will be no help in this matter since it seems you are against it. You will have your gift, however"

She was unafraid to show a little daring. She wanted him to see she was dead set and it was futile to go against her. "Shall we depart, then? We've much to do. And I would ask what it is you must do in the forest. I would wish to know what you will be up to"  

SunnyLore

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 pm
((Yes time skip)))

Ethan had never in his entire life thought that anything could feel more amazing then what he just did. He had completely forgotten he was hungry actually but now after all that he was starting to remember he needed food. He was however still finding himself too content to move. He eventually got up and pulled himself together. "Come on lets eat something." He said happily giving Vinegar a kiss.

((might as well time skip for S.V. and Lance too)))
Well S.V. was pleased and content. Life was good. He walked downstairs with a slight swagger in his step as he sang softly before started to set up the bar for the day.

Peter smiled and kept drawing. He was holding very still which was good because it made this easier. He finished up his sketch and held it out shyly for the creature to look at. "Here do..do you like it?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm
Salcie turned to look and she took the pad out of the rabbit's hand. "Aaaaaw look at me I'm GORGEOUS!~~~" He exclaimed. He looked at Peter, then cleared his throat. "I mean... It's okay. I am Salcie, the forest siren. Little food-painter, what is YOUR name?"

Lance was still upstairs, having a lie-down for a bit.

Vinegar kissed back, and then followed Ethan, curious as to what the creatures on this planet ate.

"It is nothing I can speak about here. Perhaps later, but not now." Blake readjusted his hem on the sleeve. "Summon the fat slave, Anasophia. I will wait for you both at the gate."

"Hmm hm hmmm," Piotr bounced down the streets, a spring in his step as he was on his way home from getting groceries.

"Blake the king?"

Piotr halted and looked over at two gossiping women; one vampire and one werecat.

"I thought he was dead," The werecat said.

"No," the vampire replied, "He came miraculously, like a ghost, but more powerful than ever. He finished his father and now he is king."

"Natasha?!" Piotr shouted once he came through the door moments later, his voice filled with fear and worry, "I am havingk bad news!"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm
Ethan smiled and got into the kitchen. "So what do you like to eat what flavors exactly?" He asked. He started making himself eggs. He smiled bigger as .S.V. came downstairs he seemed to be having a good day as well. "Hello." He said cheerily.

S.V. smiled at the two alien's and waved. "Hello so I hope you slept well Vinegar. Were you comfortable?" He asked.

Peter beamed brightly. "Well its easy to create something beautiful when the muse is so lovely. Oh I'm Peter." He said with a small laugh.

Flopsy woke up having fallen asleep at the table. "Oh the party!" She said running around fixing the decorations and putting party hats on everyone. "Blake will probably come to say hi so we need to turn the lights out and yell surprise ok?" She said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:32 pm
'He takes her everywhere' she thought with mild irritation but shrugged it off and inquired as to where to find Ana. She was informed that Ana was still in Demeter's room, likely still working on clothes. Knowing that, she went to fetch the closest thing she had to a friend... And a rival.

"Ana, we are to leave. We've a great many things to do today. Come with me" she issued. "You may leave the clothes there and return for them later"

Natasha looked up from a table laden with tickets and smiled at her brother. "Vhat could possibly be bad news for us? Ve have everything!" she said, but her grin died when she saw Piotr's expression.

She was at his side in an instant, checking him over for wounds. "Are you alright? Vhat is it?"  

SunnyLore

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:57 pm
Gravely, Piotr put her hands in his, and he looked at her with the most serious, sincere look he could muster. "We have to be movingk now. VERY far away. Blake isn't dead, he is KING."

Ana smiled at Demeter and followed close by. "Yes, lady Demeter," Ana replied, not spending a second to leisure as she came to follow.

Blake waited for the two, "We don't have much time. Come, hurry." Blake was too much in a rush to really care to explain further to Anasophia. She would know soon enough where they'd be going.

Vinegar looked over at S.V.. 'Slept weeell... Thaaank you.' He told S.V. Then he tilted his head to the side and one ear perked while the other flattened. 'Flaaa... Vor.' Vinegar didn't have taste buds. He tried instead to describe what he ate. 'Small, flying, water, carb, protein, fat, perfect combination... Ah...' Vinegar put his hands together shyly. 'They aaare not native... Here on thiiis planet... So I haaave been eating... Small flyyying... Things.'

Vinegar bent his head down for the party hat. Another thing that had Vinegar intrigued. He touched it with his gloved hand, 'Iiinteresting...'

Salcie smirked with pride. "It would be hard to find an inspiration as glorious as I... Okay little tasty thing. I will not eat you." Salcie moved closer to Peter, then pushed him to sit. Then he knelt in front of him. "But I want you to..." Salcie crawled on top of him, and then lied on him, his black eyes with a ring of yellow staring right into his, their faces so very close, "Do more artwork of me. I want my image to be worshiped. If you don't... I'll eat you. Deal?"  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games