Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Ooooo.... watermelon! ::wishing the cherries I bought were watermelon right now:: I am super tempted to roll something to create but I'm not up to avi creation tonight. That and I am Gaia broke right now, I've been spending all my golds since I don't have real money to be spending. lol 3nodding  
Exxos rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 20 Total: 38 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm
Kujujuwa
Ooooo.... watermelon! ::wishing the cherries I bought were watermelon right now:: I am super tempted to roll something to create but I'm not up to avi creation tonight. That and I am Gaia broke right now, I've been spending all my golds since I don't have real money to be spending. lol 3nodding

Hopefully we will be able to shower you with adequate giftery on your birthday.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:52 am
Kujujuwa

Don't you have a birthday coming up? Make sure your wishlist is up-to-date.  
Exxos rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 19 Total: 36 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:03 pm
What a morning…
Got a call from American School saying I never graduated. Panic.
It took about an hour to sort out, I'll explain it in a timeline for clarity.
1994, I graduated, American School worked with a Chicago High School at the time that gave me my diploma through them.
1995, we lose all documents in a home fire thanks to my mother.
1997, American School alters its GED program and is able to issue its own docs, all prior graduates are purged as not having graduated under their new system.
1998, I go to Tacoma Community College and they contact American School for my transcripts, the transcripts indicate that I passed WA's level of GED – i.e.; a baked potato IQ.
2001, nervous breakdown takes me out of school.
2012, American School says I did not graduate, after an hour of hell, they find that I did graduate, my diploma was issued through another school, and with my TCC prep credits (the low math and english classes), I pass for the new, improved diploma.

So long story short (too late), I will now be getting a full transcript and an actual diploma (saying I graduated in 1998 razz ).

I could use a drink.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

humble_gypsy_traveller rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-40)

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:59 pm
Exxos
What a morning…
1994, I graduated, American School worked with a Chicago High School at the time that gave me my diploma through them.
1997, American School alters its GED program and is able to issue its own docs, all prior graduates are purged as not having graduated under their new system.
1998, I go to Tacoma Community College and they contact American School for my transcripts, the transcripts indicate that I passed WA's level of GED – i.e.; a baked potato IQ.
2012, American School says I did not graduate, after an hour of hell, they find that I did graduate, my diploma was issued through another school, and with my TCC prep credits (the low math and english classes), I pass for the new, improved diploma.

So long story short (too late), I will now be getting a full transcript and an actual diploma (saying I graduated in 1998 razz ).

I could use a drink.

*Hugs you tightly* I'm sorry you had to go through all tha bs...but on the light side...yay! You got issued another diploma!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 pm
Exxos
What a morning…

I could use a drink.

*passes you a strong drink*  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Exxos rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-40)

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:10 am
Sammirah
Exxos
What a morning…

I could use a drink.

*passes you a strong drink*

What is this? Drain cleaner? *chugs it* scream HARDCORE! User Image I… I can see through time… I'm not sure if I should be screaming in fear or jotting down next week's winning Lottery numbers…  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:12 am
Zacheriah Neoson
*Is still hidden behind the bar with the stiff drink, seemingly frozen to the spot with a wide-eyed stare of realization*

gaia_nitemareleft

*brings a cup of tea spiced with some rum* "It's alright. People like to go silly every now and then here in the canteen" *pats zach on the back*

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:18 am
Rum is exactly what I'm drinking right now. smile Loving every drop.

By they by... Exxos what about the lottery numbers next week? Or are you only looking at the Nevada numbers? whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 am
Kujujuwa

By they by... Exxos what about the lottery numbers next week? Or are you only looking at the Nevada numbers? whee

I'd love me some Captain Morgan's right now. xd  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:57 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Kujujuwa

I'd love me some Captain Morgan's right now. xd

I miss Bhutanese Dragon Rum.

I heard Captain Morgan has a new Black Spiced Rum? Or something like that. My dad really likes Captain Morgan's, I was thinking of buying him a bottle for Father's Day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:55 pm
As the bar begins to dim, some of the tables are moved aside, making a veritable dancefloor that seemed to dip slightly deeper than the rest. A stage pulling forward, the barkeep, out of uniform for once, walk up to the mic, giving it a couple taps.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know much about punk, but I do know that punks know how to party, and party hard, so give tribute to the head punk of the day and jam out on the dance floor, for the night is young, and we dont plan to go home any time soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KUJUJUWA!!!

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:38 pm
Happy Birthday Kuju!!
User Image
User Image  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games