Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:13 pm
This is for fun but I probably wouldn't put your name on here since we don't usually use our real names here:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:21 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
I missed the music band quiz - probably would be someone I don't really like anyway lol
lol I got the beatles! mrgreen  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:28 pm
Queen-tintin
BrilliantBlueStar_0
I missed the music band quiz - probably would be someone I don't really like anyway lol
lol I got the beatles! mrgreen

Oh, so many people love them and the only thing I liked them in was Srgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band lol smile

But that is silly me - the Monkees were kewl!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 pm
I am going to do random stuffs so I'll talk to you later!! emotion_bigheart  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:35 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
This is for fun but I probably wouldn't put your name on here since we don't usually use our real names here:

User Image

oh alright thanks =) will try it!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:48 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
LeviaEthel
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Awkward Anarchy

Okay, Captain, I see the egg in your siggy but can't get it. So, I'm about to get my wire cutters and you might find it missing - just a heads-up!

Troll. rolleyes
Anyone know what these eggs are for anyway? I've collected them everytime they pop up but would there be some mystery prizes at the end of the event?

So far, I have seen a cap of 250 eggs from one person but I received my first gift at 50 eggs collected ^_^ You may be able to search on the Marketplace for Easter 2014 or Easter 2k14 and see what items come up to see if people are selling any of the free gifts smile

Thanks! Must take a lot of hanging around to get that much, I forget to keep track myself.

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:50 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0

User Image

lol what harm would it do..there just my initials ..but I'm guessing you are right! i got a *blank* snuggle bunny! lol heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:16 am
wow getting eggs...takes so long!......... sweatdrop my goodness! got the overalls so far! ...lol  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Anelise182

Lonely Hunter

19,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:57 pm
I need help Pls

Help Me Please
heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:23 pm
LeviaEthel
BrilliantBlueStar_0
LeviaEthel
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Awkward Anarchy

Okay, Captain, I see the egg in your siggy but can't get it. So, I'm about to get my wire cutters and you might find it missing - just a heads-up!

Troll. rolleyes
Anyone know what these eggs are for anyway? I've collected them everytime they pop up but would there be some mystery prizes at the end of the event?

So far, I have seen a cap of 250 eggs from one person but I received my first gift at 50 eggs collected ^_^ You may be able to search on the Marketplace for Easter 2014 or Easter 2k14 and see what items come up to see if people are selling any of the free gifts smile

Thanks! Must take a lot of hanging around to get that much, I forget to keep track myself.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/easter-2k14-spring-into-fun/switchem-item-list-easter-event-grants/t.91534623/

whee  

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Awkward Anarchy
Captain

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:25 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Awkward Anarchy

oooo what did you dooo! crying It's missing now! crying

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:25 pm
Awkward Anarchy
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Awkward Anarchy

oooo what did you dooo! crying It's missing now! crying

mrgreen

Well, I got my wire cutters out, started trying to cut through my laptop and got shocked!! emotion_jawdrop Before they drove me to the ER, I got that egg and stuffed it in my basket because it was to "die for"!! They fixed me up and sent me home. I had to wave my magic wand that I could only use ONE TIME no thanks to you (snickers) and make my laptop all better again. Now I'm back here and all happy and resolved to have your egg - missing it? emotion_awesome emotion_dowant

emotion_dealwithit emotion_bigheart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:32 am
A little quiz to start the morning! heart
You Are Indulgent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You don't hold back when it comes to treating yourself, and you're the type of person who knows exactly what you like.
You may be particular, but you're only picky about quality. You tend to think luxury brands are overpriced and overrated.

You love to kick back and enjoy life. You clear your schedule and really dig in to whatever relaxation time you have.
You refuse to worry or to be rushed. You savor everything you have, and you don't believe in 'fast' anything.

What Does Your Favorite Easter Candy Say About You?

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:31 am
its mah birfday ;3  

Kissmyadipose

Friendly Raider

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Over Easy 100

Mercedes702

Friendly Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:19 pm
4laugh One of Many reasons you should NEVER leave your Easter Basket alone! rofl

User Image

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games