Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hero Within

Back to Guilds

role playing, chatting, quest aid, books, comics, series 

Tags: Role playing, Sons of Anarchy, Heroes, Shifter, Comics 

Reply You forgot me?! What a jerk!
Bikers' Paradise[CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Wolf of Mars

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:42 pm
User Image

Maralyn shook her head and looked away from her cousin as he asked about why Cadence and her were not on talking terms. "Just has to do with everything that happened. I'll tell you later."She responded softly. Not wanting to get into those details with all these people around or really in the Angel's clubhouse at all. That news would surly not be taken with friendly terms.And as Lincoln mentioned Jasper, there he was striding in, barley looking to be in control.

As Lincoln linkedhis arm in her's and brought her to the table, pulling out a chair. Lyn nodded in thanks.
"Ok I guess I'll stay for alittle longer."She had time yet. Just meant she may not get that coffee. Maybe she'd just text Jen and ask her to bring a cup when she came in, or settle for the rotten stuff at the clinic. As her cousin commented on Moira's food, Lyn nodded her head in agreement "Yes, thank-you Moira. It looks great."As the blonde named Missy walked up to Lincoln and their conversation ensued, Lyn had to make sure to swallow the food she was eating at their conversation. She was certainly glad she hadn't heard of females like this at the Reapers clubhouse.

Lyn was half out of her seat after her cousin. She trusted him and he trusted these people. But if they knew... she was in trouble. She gently grabbed his wrist before he could get too far.
"Lincoln, you need to eat more than me."Her blue eyes looked between Jasper and her cousin. What was going on that he needed Cadence? Where they even still together?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:51 pm
]
Jasper
User Image

Jasper shook his head. He let out a breath as he looked to Lincoln, the man already pouncing out of his seat. He took another breath, letting it out slowly before speaking, "No man. Eat. I just...I'm gonna go talk to Cadie."It was good to see the other man around the house again. And he didn't need to worry them. It was just club drama being created. Everyone didn't need to be dragged in. He wished he hadn't been! "There's no trouble."He reassured Lincoln, forcing a small smile on his face, before turning to leave out the side door that was motioned to as they mentioned Cadie had gone out.

Making sure to shut the door behind him, Jasp stuffed his hands in this pockets. His fingers finding the piece of paper Tessa had put there. He stepped away from the building looking at the back of Cadence's form.'Cadence?"

User Image

Golden Wolf of Mars

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:23 pm
'Cause sometimes you just feel tired,
Feel weak, and when you feel weak,
you feel like you wanna just give up

User Image

~Cadence Jaycey Sinclaire-Caine~

Lincoln sank back into his seat, He nodded his head and returned to his food.
"Let me know if you need me." He was pleased to see Moira was talking with Lyn. He wanted Lyn to feel welcome in his home and among his family. To him, Moira was family.

Cadence jumped and tossed her cig. She was back to smoking in secret. It was due to the stress. She would give it up soon. Soon as she was feeling a bit more in control of her life. She straightened up and turned to face Jasper.

She was surprised he was talking to her. She zipped up her jacket nervously. She was sure he knew about what had happened. Cadence was hoping this was not going to be a talk about why she had done what she had done. She took a deep breath and forced her eyes to meet him. No point in dragging things out.
"Hey Jasper..." Her tucked her hair behind her ears, then stuffed her cold hands into the pockets on her hoodie.
"I missed you Jasp..." She said and looked away quickly. She could not believe she had said that out loud.
"Anyway...I suppose Black told you about everything..." She turned and leaned her back against the wall. Her eyes on the ground.

She pushed off of the wall and walked over to Jasper. She slipped her arms about his neck carefully and stood up on tip toes. She kissed him gently and then pulled away from him. There was about six inches of space between him.
"I want to apologize in person. I was a horrible person, and was not there when you needed me. So I am truly sorry about that. I just needed to get that out before...anything else happens." She turned away and pulled out another cigarette. She lit another and took a puff. She felt so off balance! Shaky and uncertain. She felt so confused because she wanted Jasper but had no idea if he wanted her now that it was completely and totally optional.

~Candie~

But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that sh*t out of you and get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:14 pm
Jasper
User Image

Jasper's blue eyes watched her form uneasily. She was nervous. So was he. At least she didn't act like she didn't want him there. Perhaps that had passed in her whole moment to end her life. He stiffened as he mentioned that she missed him. Hadn't she been the one to push him away? He nodded when she spoke of Black and what had happened.

Her kiss and arms around his neck felt so natural. Unlike the kiss he had just received from Tessa moments before. And then she was pulling away. Jasper pulled her closer and pressed his lips to hers again. He let her go moments later, taking a step back. He ran a hand through his hair."Cadence...You needed time. A lot happened." Jasper was doing all he could to keep himself calm with her. He didn't want their first conversation to be a screaming rant. As she lit a cigreratte and took a puff, Jasper took it out of her hands and brought it to his own lips before he asked the question on his mind."Tell me straight Cadie, has anything happened between you and Black?".

User Image

Golden Wolf of Mars

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:22 pm
User Image

As Lincoln sat back down, Lyn turned to Moira who was talking to her now. Lyn ate her food and talked to the older woman in the Angel's house. When she finished her food Lyn couldn't help but glance at her watch. She thanks Moira profusely for the food and excused herself. Standing from the table, Lyn gathered her utensils on her plate. Turning to her cousin before she left, she told him, "I really gotta get back to the clinic, but Lincoln, I'll be by tomorrow for lunch ."

Lyn took her dishes to the kitchen and began to wash them. She didn't want to seem ungrateful and leave them all over. So, wash them she did. Lyn then walked back through the main room, gave Linc a kiss on the top of his head
"Take care tonight."She told the man, and then she was walking out the main door, across the lot and to her car.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:08 pm

User Image

Cadence loved the smell and feel of Jasper. His arms around her made every fear she had just melt away. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to soak in his warmth and scent. All two soon they were parting.

She wasn't surprised he took her cig. She watched him take a puff.
"No. I didn't need time. I was pushing you away. I felt like if I pushed you away before you pushed me away, it would hurt less. I was wrong. It still hurt, I needed you and I am sure you needed me. Instead of us being together when we really needed to be, I put up walls." She pushed and took another breath to try to calm herself.
"I felt like...us losing our baby was the end of us. I was not sure you would still want to be with me. I wasn't sure to begin with that you wanted to be with me. I figured...the baby was the only reason you even were still speaking to me. So...it was hard to lose the baby...and then realize I would lose you too." She grew silent and slipped her hand into his.

What he asked next had her yanking her hand away from his. She stepped away from him and looked surprised then horrified.
"What the f*ck?!" She snapped and shook her head.
"F*ck no! Why would you even ask that Jasper?!" She backed away.
"So....that is what you think about me...? That I just go from one guy to the next? Long he is in the MC right?" She went to walk past Jasper. She was hurt by the question. Clearly he thought she was a slut or something.

~Candie~

And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

~Eminem

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:31 pm
Jasper
User Image

Jasper took another drag from the cigarette as he listened to her explain. His blue eyes watching her movements"s**t Cadie, How many times did I tell you I was there for more? Couldn't you believe that? Trust in that?" He knew it all had been hard on her. She had been carrying the baby, and yet it had been hard on him as well the last couple days. Hearing her reasoning did nothing to help the feeling of resentment; of being rejected by her.

At her outburst, Jasper took another drag before dropping the cig and stopping on it, reaching out a hand to encircle her arm to stop her before she made her way back inside. He believed her, as much as he could anyway. He had doubted it from the beginning, but the thought still had put in him into a tizzy, "No, Cadence. But I had to be sure. You know how rumors fly."".Would she accept that? She shouldn't. But it was the reason for the question. To clear his own mind before jumping into anything again, or attempting to. He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her, before nuzzling his face into her hair and kissing her forehead. "I had to hear it from you, Cadie. That's all. I've missed you too." He then released her, sure she was ready to return inside, away from him again.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:48 pm

User Image

"I know, I know Jasper! It is hard to believe stuff like that though! I'm not pretty or smart like Grace and Lyn. Or beautiful and elegant like Tessa...I'm just...me...awkward, tiny little me, with the big mouth and bad reputation." She sighed. She knew Jasper was one of the few people who seemed to really get her but it was still hard for her to open up to him. She had spent so much of her life shutting down, and protecting herself from the men in her life. Unfortunately Jasper was the one who was now dealing with her issues with males.

Cadence huffed but did not pull away from Jasper. She slowly moved her arms about him. She closed her eyes before she responded.
"You must be on drugs if you think I would touch that whore with a fifty foot pole." She lifted her head and kissed his cheek. She caressed his other cheek.
"I love you Jasper. With all my heart." She stepped back.
"I am going to go on up to my room. Before Black comes back and flips s**t. He'll think I ran away or something. Want to come up? We can watch a movie."

~Candie~

~Eminem

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:05 pm
Jasper
User Image

As she stayed near him, even wrapped her arms around him and touched his cheek, Jasper's hand slithered through her locks of hair and rested at the nape of her neck. "You are beautiful Cadence." He chuckled at her statement about Black. It reminded him of the song about the Grinch. Although Black wasn't necessarily that male. As she stepped back, Jasper followed her.He took her hand in his, and nodded, "Let's go to my room. Black will get over it."He could text the man, leave him a note. But he didn't need to be next to that man's room as he ******** whatever poor soul got dragged in tonight. Plus his room was lived in. Had been for the last few days since h had been staying there. He was sure her room was just one of those extras that got cleaned every now and then, or perhaps even a brother's room who wasn't at the Club for the night.

With her hand in his, he walked back into the building. His large body moved near the wall, to not attract the attention he had only demanded moments ago in his need for answers. He lead her to the stairs, like old times,"Come what movie do you want to watch?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image
Grace Marie Thompson

WEARING THIS

User Image

Grace had returned back to work, and was back to working long 12 hour shifts. Some days she worked during the day, and other days she worked during the night. She and Orion were spending more time together, well, as much as they could given their different schedules. Today, she was getting off after working since 3 am, and it was now 3 in the afternoon. There had been lots of questions asked about her appearance, and the brand mark that she had on the back of her neck, but Grace seemed to convince them that she was just a really really clumsy person.

After getting in her car, she decided to stop off by the club, and check on Orion. Even though she was absolutely exhausted, she was not going to let that stop her from seeing him. It took maybe five minutes for her to arrive and park, and she was out of the car and inside the club. She greeted Killian, who seemed to be relaxing with a beer. "Hey! Where's Orion?" They still had not made it back to his condo, and he had been staying with her at her house since everything had happened. It was all still too fresh, and she couldn't really blame him. On that note, Grace remembered she had not seen Cadence either, at all....or even Lyn.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image

Dereck Michael Thompson

User Image

Dereck had kept himself extremely busy. On top of getting their auto shop building repaired, he was getting involved with the IRA in getting guns to and from the states. It was obviously illegal, but if he used his auto shop as a cover, then there would be no reason that he couldn't continue with the gun business. It had actually been Nate that brought up the idea, and for every shipment of guns they received and transported, they got paid 5 grand. That was where he was getting the money to rebuild the shop.

He had not really seen Lyn in the past few days, especially since he was getting a new shipment of guns daily, and having to deliver them took about a 3 hour trip out of his day. But, he made sure to check in with her every now and then, and actually arranged for a bouquet of flowers to be waiting at the door to her apartment when she came home. He pulled out his phone, and decided to let her know about the flowers, so she could expect them.

To:Lyn
From biggrin ereck
Hey!
Miss you. I've been super busy.
You have a surprise waiting for you at home.
<3

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:38 pm

User Image

Cadence blushed at Jasper's words, and looked away quickly. Jasper had this way of simply melting her defenses. She did not understand it but he didn't even have to try. Most of the time all it took was a look from him.
"Jasp..." She said softly, her cheeks still feeling warm.

Cadence stepped out of the circle of his arms, put took his hand in hers. His hand was warm, strong and lightly calloused from working with his hands for a living. She loved it though. Loved the feel of his slightly roughened hands on her soft thighs and...she forced her thoughts away from those extremely sexual thoughts.
"He sure will get over it, and if not he will yell at me tomorrow." Cadence shrugged and allowed him to lead her back in the house.

"Uh...I am feeling like some action! Comedy though....Bad Boys II sounds perfect for the night." Cadence glared at the whistling and cat calls she heard coming their way. She turned her head to the source of the noise and glared. She wasn't surprised though. It was Killian and Lincoln. Nothing got pass Killian's hawk like vision.
"Wooo! Yeah, go Jasper!" Killian called after the pair.
"Yeeeeaaaahhhh!!! Get 'er!!!!" Lincoln called as she slapped the table.

Cadence could feel her face heating up again. She knew she must be bright red. Cadence opened her mouth to tell them to go back to eating when Moira stepped in front of the pair and started to scold the men. Lincoln had the decency to pretend to look sorry. Killian paid Moira no mind.
"Jasp, go easy on her for a while!" He called then flashed them a huge smile, and then turned back to his food.

Cadence was shaking her head and leading Jasper up the stairs. Killian had been the one who had continually pushed Cadence to give Jasper a chance. He had saw something in Jasper that made him sure that man was the one for her.
"Sorry about them." Cadie said quickly once they were standing outside his room.

~Candie~

~Eminem

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:03 am
"I won't be broken
I won't be tortured
I won't be beaten down"

User Image

~Orion Michael De La Cruz~

Killian looked up at Grace and patted a seat next to him.
Hey Blondie. Have a seat Rion is out. Sure he will be back soon. Black, Titus and he had a meeting with the insurance company. Trying to get the Garage construction under way. The Bar has already been started."

It was maybe fifteen minutes before Orion entered the Club with Black and Titus. Dinner was in full swing, and the three men were grateful for that. They were hungry and had skipped on the yake out in anticipation of real food being ready at the Club. The men went to clean their hands and face. Moira would not let anyone sit at her table dirty.

When they returned Moira already had their plates ready, and piled high with food. The men each accepted the food and gave her a small peck on the cheek followed by a 'welcome home'. Orion dived into his food until he got a sharp elbow to his ribs. He stopped eating and glared at Titus.
"Your lady is here with Lincoln and Killian." Orion looked up and spotted both ladies and the two bikers further up the huge table. Immediately he rose and took his food with him. He started up toward the others. Once there he made room for his food on the table.
"Trade spots with me." He demanded of Killian who rose and took his plate.
"Catch you later Blondie, you to Red." He went and took Orion's place along his Brothers.

Orion sat fown beside Grace. He leaned toward her, gave her a tender affectionate kiss.
"What are you doing here?" He asked surprised she wasn't working. Lately she lived at work it seemed.

~Ryder~

I have the answer
I can take the pressure
I will turn it all around
~Five Finger Death Punch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:20 pm
User Image
Grace Marie Thompson

WEARING THIS

User Image

Grace was certainly not expecting to have dinner with them all, but Moria seemed to have other plans and made sure that Grace had food on her plate, despite her protests. Lyn was here, though, so that was a good thing. At least she wasn't the only one here who wasn't a biker or an old lady. Turning to look at the red head, she nudged her side gently. "I'm glad to see that you are doing well.." She murmured, giving her a small smile. They had all been through so much, and now things seemed to be returning back to normal, it was nice. Because Grace had been up since 3 am, she was not nearly as peppy as she usually would be, but when she saw Orion walk over and demand the Killian move, she gave him a smile.

"Hey baby.." She leaned in and welcomed his kiss, it always got her blood pumping. When he broke the kiss and asked her about work, she let out a small, exasperated sigh. "I've been at work since 3am...my feet are killing me. But, I don't have to work tomorrow, and on Friday I will be pulling a back to back shift." Her eyes lowered to her plate and she took a bite of her food. The hospital knew that she was pregnant, but they were also shorthanded on nurses so she was working more then she should be. "How was your day?"

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Golden Wolf of Mars

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image

As Lincoln sat back down, Lyn turned to Moira who was talking to her now. Lyn ate her food and talked to the older woman in the Angel's house. And then Grace walked in, sitting down next to Lyn and Lincoln, and Moira, and Killian. She turned to the blonde woman with a smile, "It's great to see you are well as well. Congrats by the way; Dereck told me."The items that been ordered for the one in her stomach should be arriving in the next day or so. Lyn would let Dereck decide how those were delivered though. Soon the blonde turned from her as Orion switched seats with Killian. Lyn waved a good bye to him as he moved down the table.

When she finished her food Lyn couldn't help but glance at her watch. She thanks Moira profusely for the food and excused herself. Standing from the table, Lyn gathered her utensils on her plate. Turning to her cousin before she left, she told him,
"I really gotta get back to the clinic, but Lincoln, I'll be by tomorrow for lunch ."

Lyn took her dishes to the kitchen and began to wash them. She didn't want to seem ungrateful and leave them all over. So, wash them she did. Lyn then walked back through the main room, gave Linc a kiss on the top of his head
"Take care tonight.Enjoy your night everyone."She told the group still eating, and then she was walking out the main door, across the lot and to her car. She got the thing moving and was soon in the clinic lot.

While Maralyn was putting her car in park, her phone dingled stating she had received some sort of text or e-mail. Looking down she read the message from Dereck, a smile on her face. Although she had heard form him off and on the last few days, he had been busy running Club stuff. Which she understood he had to do. Quickly she typed up a message on the device;

To: Dereck
What? You didn't have to do that! Hope to see you soon. Stay safe. :*

With that sent. Lyn got out of the car with a sigh before walking back into the clinic. She chatted briefly with Jenifer before she left. When Lyn was the only one there, she locked the doors, and moved into the back of the clinic where the animals were. Beisdes for the female Husky and her 5 pups, there was a dog and cat that had had spay surgery that day, and a dog that was being boarded at the clinic that week while it's owners were on vaca. The husky didn't look any better or worse at the moment. Lyn was sure she'd have to put the dog down sometime this night, although they were all hoping she'd pull through.

The red head left the kennel area for a short while to put a couple towels spread on the ground, while wrapping others around the edge creating a circle. She went to a cupboard grabbed some droplets, and powder. The powder she mixed in a mug with water before putting it in the microwave to warm it a little. Then she took it out and set it on the desk with the droplets near the circle of towels she had made. Then she went back and moved the 5 pups onto the towel. They were still small; they were only a few hours old afterall.

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games