Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

An Rp guild for those who Love to Roleplay 

Tags: RolePlay, Action, Fiction, Sci-Fi 

Reply original Rps
Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:00 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Holy $*#&!!!" Nual flipped out, hurrying over to her. "You're not hurt are you!?" he asked worriedly, feeling a few years taken off his life. Tad only concentrated on pushing. "That was awesome Echo!! If she can do that so can I!"
"no don-" But he couldn't finish, as Tad bolted off the swing, doing a frontal rol in the air, before landing on his feet on the ground, pounding at his chest like a gorilla. "I told youuuuuuu!!!!!"

"ah! Y-yes!" Maura stammered, hugging him once more. This time she didn't let go, blushing heavily in shyness. "oh my..." she thought to herself, biting her lip.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:09 pm
eijiberry

" I-Im fine... I-I knew Ryuu would catch me." Echo said as she sat down on the big war horse and pattered his neck. She looked back at Tad and watched him jump off. "B-But... I landed on a-a horse." Echo pointed out.

Yukio blushed again as she hugged him once more. Yukio didn't like warmth one bit but Maura's warmth was different. He craved for it. He just wanted more of her warmth and nothing more.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:18 pm
tokyoloverTM

Tad went flabberghasted, and tried to think of a snarcky comeback. He deadpanned though instead, only twitching his eye. "W-well!! Well you... Well..." he stopped, stomping his foot in fustration.
"Woah there! Settle!" Nual sweatdropped, unsure what exactly he could say. Tad looked at him then. "What does $*#& Mean?"

Maura snuggled tight, feeling her heart beating again. "W-why does this keep happening..." She thought to herself once more, before closing her eyes, his cool skin making her feel a little better. She knew then though something in her wanted to kiss him, but she wasn't sure why. She kissed his shoulder once more, before resting her head on it.

(score one for echo XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:29 pm
eijiberry

Echo blinked confused as she watched Tad. Ryuu snickered a littler at Tad as he stomped his foot. " T-Tad! Don't say such bad w-words!" Echo said as she slid off Ryuu and walked over to Tad and grabbed his tongue. " D-Don't say that to Mr. Nual!"

"Why do who keep kissing my shoulder? Should I leave you two alone? Well im afraid that cant happen because its apart of me." Yukio said as he patted her head a little.

( lol XD)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:42 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Le ga!!!" Tad wailed, unknowing it was a bad word. "baa he tha iii furrrsss!" "hey hey hey kiddos! Calm yourselves now," Nual said weakly, knowing things were going hectic. He put his hands on his hips, trying to assess a way to get things to calm once again.

"C-cant be like you with my neck now," Maura couldn't help but smile playfully. Not that I minded it.... She added silently to herself. Realizing what she thought, Maura blinked in surprise, feeling like she was being shameful. The feeling rushed through her, making her bite her lip once more, before moving his hair behind his ear kissing the lobe. "that better?" she giggled.

(translation: let go he said it first! XD ")  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 pm
eijiberry

" B-But he is older so it o-okay!" Echo said before letting Tads tongue go. He looked over to Nual and bowed "I-I am sorry about him... He m-means well." Echo said and looked back to Tad. "S-Say you are sorry."

Yukio let out a soft moan when he kissed his ear lobe and he shivered a little when she touched his hair. " Uh....No..." He lied, wanting only more but he didn't want to lose himself to her because he knew if he did he wouldn't be able to control himself.

( XD)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:29 pm
tokyoloverTM

"N-no worries," Nual chuckled nervously, having the need to run and hide till they stop feuding. He could only focus n Ryuu, wishing he could be the horse instead and deal with them.
Tad shook his head. "N-no! He should! He said it first! I shouldn't have to! I'm a child!!" As much as he hated to say that he did.

Maura wasn't sure what she was even doing teasing like that, but it was something within that was making her chest burst. Sure it may have been from Aku earlier hypnotizing like that, but the feelings were staying put. She blushed heavily as she kissed his neck, gripping his forearms gently for support.

(i gtg soon DX)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:38 pm
eijiberry

"T-That's just it T-Tad! Y-You are a child...Y-You shouldn't say t-things like that! S-Say you are s-s-sorry please." Echo said. "O-Or I w-w-will...S-Start...C-C-C-Crying..." Echo whimpered as she started to tear up. Ryuu was nibbling on grass this time, this was normal so he just tuned them out for now.

"Maura...You shouldn't be doing this... If you keep this up I might lose it." Yukio warned her as she started to kiss her neck. He wanted to turn around and have her all to himself but he knew he shouldn't.

(NO!)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:48 am
tokyoloverTM

"Nuuu....." Tad deadpanned, literally falling to his knees. He hated it when she cried, it sent chills into his spine and hurt his sensitive ears. "...Sorry." he muttered under his breath. Nual only sweatdropped, the urge to say something rising. He rubbed the back of his neck looking around the park.

Maura ignored him, kissing his neck more softly. Even she didn't know what was wrong with her, as her chest pressed against his back. her emotions went haywire, as she bit gently. It may have been because he was shirtless, but somewhere in her she was frightned if she did nothing he'd leave. It made her heart ache more. "I... Don't mind that notion," she whispered in his ear, blushing heavily for saying so. The thought of Aku having been touching her sent different emotions, making it hard for her to breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:19 pm
eijiberry

Echo whipped away her tears and smiled but she still had a runny nose. "S-S-See? I-It was n-not that...H-H-H-Hard." She said all stuffy and sticky from the tears but even so she still managed to look cute. Ryuu noticed Tad on his knee's and nudged him as if to say get up.

The kisses sent chills down his spine and his head felt like it was spinning. It was it they were going around in circles. They would kiss only skin and not lips then act like nothing happen but then go back to before and it would just go in circles. Yukio couldn't handle in much longer. He felt like we was going to explode from just her touching him and finally Yukio snapped. Yukio turned around to Maura and picked her up before throwing her onto her bed climbing onto the bed, hovering over her. " I warned you stupid girl..." He said softly before kissing her.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:41 am
tokyoloverTM

Nual sat down in defeat, a little exhausted. He was tempted to get some sort of explaination, but didn't ask. Tad rolled his eye at the horse, standing back up to his feet. "You know I don't like apologizing," he blushed, grumbling things under his breath.

Maura gasped in surprise, a bit speechless that he threw her onto her bed. She had been about to sit up, blushing deeply as she wasn't used to this much closeness. She looked into his eyes deeply when hovered over her, those feelings stirring around once more. She felt his ips against her, and it sent chills down her spine, making her feel fluttery. She kissed him back, feeling this lusty atmosphere that wasn't there moments ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:05 am
eijiberry

"M-Mr. Nual? Are y-you alright?" Echo asked as she walked over to Nual and patted his head a little. " D-Did we do something wrong? O-Or did Tad do s-something wrong?" She asked. Ryuu just shook his head at Tad and nudged him once more one he was up.

Yukio's kiss got deeper and he placed his hand on Maura's cheek. Like he said he would he lost himself and when Maura kissed him back didn't help him. He just wanted more of her but he managed to pull back panting ever so slightly. " I-Idiot! What did I tell you!" He said as he fought the urge for more.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:12 am
tokyoloverTM

"Qu-quit it," Tad mumbled, not sure what it was he wanted from him. He glaned to Echo with a masked expression, unsure what to even say anymore. Nual only rose his head a bit, looking to Echo with a grimace. "I'm just... Trying to understand you two. I'm no good with this stuff."

Maura panted softly, gazing up at him with hazey eyes. She fluttered them to see clearly, giggling at the expression on his face before going serious. "It's alright. I'm not afraid." She moved a few strands or hair away from her face, siling shyly but reassuringly. "They were good chills."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:21 am
eijiberry

" N-Not understand u-us? W-Well im a f-fairy, Tads like a f-fire bender a-and Ryuu is a W-War horse. D-Dose that help?" Echo asked with a smile on her face.

Yukio glared down at her when she giggled. " Its not funny Maura! I told you to stop and now look what happened! Why do you have to have that....That warm feeling around you and...Why do you make me melt but not the way this damn world is!?"  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:30 am
tokyoloverTM

Nual sat up immediatly, eyes widening in confusion. "I-Is this some sort of joke? I know children your age have imaginations, but this is a bit..." He stopped talking as he gaped over to Tad, who lit a tiny fireball the end of his index finger. "Why would you think she was joking?" He asked blandly.

Maura stopped immediatly, unsure how to answer his question. "I can't... I can't answer that one... That's something you need to figure out on your own..." She gripped his forerms gently, knowing full well this was going to turn into another roundabout. That lonely feeling was prickling, as she remembered something from eaerlier. She said nothing though, only kissed his cheek. "If knew how to answer your questions.. I would."  
original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games