Conscripts! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eccentric Iconoclast
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:05 pm
I has a cheap black calligraphy pen. The new AquƩnandi script looks nice without using it, but it looks really nice when I use it. surprised

...speaking of that, I need to get the name of the language up in the new script so you can edit the signature banner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:52 am
Oh, do you want one of mine?
I don't actually have it on the computer, but it has a name, and it has a script.  

The Atheist

Xeigrich
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:06 pm
Indeed.

The guild banner needs a little reinvigoration. I've actually got an adjusted Anzer Pex script I need to shine up and add, too.

And speaking of nib pens, I want one, but I don't know how to use one, and they seemed a bit expensive when I was at Hobby Lobby. That, and not many places sell the ink refill stuff anymore. For now, I'm perfectly happy with my blue double-ended calligraphy marker pen thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:10 pm
I've got quite a few of those eek I know how to use them which is why conscripts look so sexy when I use it to write in them. I also have a quil pen too that I got for a birthday present from my aunt when she came to visit.

It came with paper a beautiful long black quil and blue ink. They have them at Barnes and Nobles too in little sets including inks in different colors. I got some more ink wells the last time I went there. I love that book store. That's where I got my current journal that I'm writing in from.

Quote:
....and it has a script.

Oooooooooh! Can I see it please?  

Serali88

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Atheist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:40 pm
Serali88
I've got quite a few of those eek I know how to use them which is why conscripts look so sexy when I use it to write in them. I also have a quil pen too that I got for a birthday present from my aunt when she came to visit.

It came with paper a beautiful long black quil and blue ink. They have them at Barnes and Nobles too in little sets including inks in different colors. I got some more ink wells the last time I went there. I love that book store. That's where I got my current journal that I'm writing in from.

Quote:
....and it has a script.

Are you quoting me?
Eh, okay.

I have a really rough version up, because I found out that it's REALLY HARD to use font-making programs, and so I just did it with my mouse in Photoshop.

Alot of my characters are romance-based, so I just used their equivilents, as apposed to the subtley different ones I made. Here goes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also have some less-rough versions in the slide I made for the guild banner.
Here's that:

It looks better by hand.
I wanted it to look like Cyrillic when I made it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:19 pm
Awesome update time! 3nodding

While I still have yet to find my notebook, I found a scrap of paper with several sentences written with my script; from this, I deciphered several of the more important missing letters and now have an almost complete script^^

I will post the full script soon (probably not for a week or so, I want to actually write it out nicely on paper and scan it)  

BloodlvsTxBvtterflies

Eccentric Iconoclast
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:15 pm
Also, I think you might want to take Hawk's High Vadeshkii out. I think he's left for good.

crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:31 pm
Eccentric Iconoclast
Also, I think you might want to take Hawk's High Vadeshkii out. I think he's left for good.

crying

Why did he leave? Did something happen? eek

I had noticed he was demoted from Crew to Member....  

Xeigrich
Vice Captain

Forgedawn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:14 am
Xeigrich
Eccentric Iconoclast

crying

Oh yeah... was that here? I thought that was over at FLG... but I wasn't sure. I didn't really know what was going on, besides Hawk apparently pissing people off ["a-lot-a-lot"] or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:55 am
Forgedawn
Xeigrich
Eccentric Iconoclast

crying

Oh yeah... was that here? I thought that was over at FLG... but I wasn't sure. I didn't really know what was going on, besides Hawk apparently pissing people off ["a-lot-a-lot"] or something.

He sent me a very angry PM after I warned him for being nasty and said that he was probably leaving. He whined a lot, and when I forwarded the message he sent me to Maya she told me to demote him. I demoted him here to be safe, too.

;( I told him that if he was leaving, I wished him the best and that I considered him a friend. If he does come back, I'll be happy, but I do doubt it.  

Eccentric Iconoclast
Captain

Serali88

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:39 pm
The Atheist
Serali88

Quote:
....and it has a script.

Are you quoting me?
Eh, okay.

I have a really rough version up, because I found out that it's REALLY HARD to use font-making programs, and so I just did it with my mouse in Photoshop.

Alot of my characters are romance-based, so I just used their equivilents, as apposed to the subtley different ones I made. Here goes:

Here's that:

It looks better by hand.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE IT! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:28 pm
Serali88
The Atheist
Serali88

Quote:
....and it has a script.

Are you quoting me?
Eh, okay.

Here's that:

It looks better by hand.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE IT! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've started making each character in photoshop, one by one.
They look nice.
It bounces....-->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

The Atheist

Vajra B. Hairava

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:25 pm
Eccentric Iconoclast
Forgedawn
Xeigrich
Eccentric Iconoclast

crying

He sent me a very angry PM after I warned him for being nasty and said that he was probably leaving. He whined a lot, and when I forwarded the message he sent me to Maya she told me to demote him. I demoted him here to be safe, too.

;( I told him that if he was leaving, I wished him the best and that I considered him a friend. If he does come back, I'll be happy, but I do doubt it.

I feel partially bad, it was my squabble with him that seemed to be the thing that ended up causing his going.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:53 pm
I don't know if this has been said before, but that third language looks like the writing you'd see on "The One Ring" in LOTR. Or Legendary Frog mrgreen  

Master Razor

Serali88

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:07 pm
The Atheist
Serali88
The Atheist
Serali88

Quote:
....and it has a script.

Are you quoting me?
Eh, okay.

Here's that:

It looks better by hand.

I've started making each character in photoshop, one by one.
They look nice.
It bounces....-->User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awwwwwwww my boingies have caught on to you! mrgreen  
Conscripts & Orthographies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces