Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam Heroes
Gundam Heroes RPG Thread CURRENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trowashoney

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:53 pm
(I do apologize to you as really it wasn't ment to be a shout. Its just I understand what your saying. I'm a waitress and living off of other people's generosity isn't easy when your in a stingy a** town. As for however, I don't know when the mangas were made as I didn't get to read them. I don't have time nor the money for them. I literally barely get my bank account out of - stage and its back in there, and that was just for bills. As for the going back preshuttle thats fine. I don't care, its just I'm warning you guys now I'm a bit snippy as it doesn't seem like I do anything right anyways and I'm reaching the end of my rope with it all.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:28 am
( Well, considering this was the first time we've had a disagreement in here about anything, I'm not quite sure why you would feel like you're not doing anything right. I never meant to make anyone feel unwelcome. I would hope the same goes for everyone else that's here. )  

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:54 am
"Guys, we have to go back. We can't allow the terrorists to stay." Quatre said firmly. He looked at Trowa. "Could you please stay here and make sure everyone stays safe? Wufei, Duo, could you come with me?" The blonde then exited the shuttle before anyone could really protest.

Quatre needed to focus on the mission, keep his mind off how cold Trowa seemed to be acting. They where always such good friends, but lately... The blonde shook his head, no time for such thoughts.

Zechs looked at the other terrorists, they had no idea what was probably going on. The boys proably had the hostages out and somewhere safe and were going to come back for the group any moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:41 pm
(Its with everything not just here....don't worry)  

trowashoney

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:09 am
((I'm sooo lost! Are we going back to recover lost ground... pressing forward....-grabs her now throbbing head- You know what? I'll worry about this tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:07 am
( Executive decision!! *smirk*

Okay, the group gets the hostages to safety... we'll say they got them through the secret tunnel to the pool house... the way Quatre had come in. Now, Quatre is on his way back with Wufei and Duo.

Sally disappeared during the fight, so we can assume she took the car back to the pool house and called for some sort of transport to get the hostages away from the palace in case things go belly-up.

Okay? )  

Sailor Gundam 06
Vice Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:43 pm
(Sounds good to me Sailor. And you look like a modern Jedi... Kinda funny actually.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:17 am
Heero listened as Sally made the call for a transport to meet at the palace's pool house. He nodded to himself, glad they'd gotten the hostages out okay. Now, the guys would probably head back to take care of the rest of Epyon de Telos... he just hoped he wasn't going to need to pretend the shell of a Gundam he was in was real.

That would make this into even more of a media circus.  

Codename Heero Yuy
Vice Captain

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:44 am
Duo listened to Une and Wufei talking to one another as they made their way along the tunnel. They were in the rear of the group, with Quatre, Relena, and the President in the front. Dorothy had Mariemeia near the middle where the pregnant woman was with Trowa.

The American kept an eye out, glancing over his shoulder back down the large passageway to see if anyone was following. It was massive. Duo had never been down there before, but Quatre and Heero had when they were spending time in the Kingdom with Relena and Noin. Noin had kept the two Gundams and two white Taurus suits down here... so it had to be big. It had been kept secret because the Sanc Kingdom was supposed to be a pacifist nation.

He squinted a bit as they came into the pool house from the dimly lit passage. He'd managed to lose his hat and sunglasses during the little fray in the foyer. He sighed.

Outside, someone had managed to land a small shuttle transport in the pool house drive. Sally was standing next to it.

"I see my shot wasn't lethal," he teased her as they loaded the hostages up on the shuttle.

Sally just shook her head at him, climbing inside.

"Wufei, Duo, could you come with me?" he heard Quatre ask. Duo nodded and headed out with the other two, disappearing back into the pool house to retrace their steps.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:22 am
Trowa helped the woman down the tunnel trying to keep her calm. He was really good with sensitive things like this. He was so gentle and made sure she would be fine. At one point she was getting too winded so he merely picked her up and carried her to the shuttle and settled her down in the chair, getting her strapped in he moved off to check the others. He made sure everyone was safe and secured before exiting the shuttle and watched a bit nervously but no one could tell. He watched everyone wishing this would hurry up, he actually had something very important to do after the mission was over.  

trowashoney

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:12 pm
Wufei's dark eys scanned the passageway, wondering how they'd managed to keep such a large place secret. It was amazing really what he'd been told was nothing like reality had turned out to be. It was good that the mission had gotten off smoothly so far.

Could they really subdue the members of Epyon de Telos without violence?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:23 pm
With weapon in hand this time, Quatre crept down the hallway, his friends and commrades following him. They had to get the situation under control. If they couldn't... Quatre swallowed hard. Getting the hostages out was important, more important than their safety.

Zechs knew all the passages in the Sanq kingdom. He quietly came up behind Wufei and put his hand over his mouth. The Chinese youth was the one in the back, he was the logical choice. "Winner, Maxwell, Chang. If you want to take out Epyon de Telos, you must listen."

Quatre spun around, his weapon trained at Zechs. He almost dropped the gun in surprise, but quickly regained his composure. "What are you doing?" He hissed.  

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:33 am
Wufei stiffened, a soft growl building in the back of his throat. He barely managed to stifle his reflexes when he heard the familiar voice. ‘Damn it Wind!’ He grumbled mentally. Wasn’t he supposed to be on Mars? He should have known the tall man had something to do with the rebel faction as soon as he’d heard the name. Epyon de Telos? It had the Lightning Count’s touch plastered all over it. Though something seemed off, Zechs wasn’t the type to blatantly use a name that could be connected back to him so easily. That and the fact that he was here, talking to them about capturing the members led him to believe that the other agent was on assignment. So he wouldn’t pummel him just yet. After the mission though…he would find a way to get his fellow Preventer on a training mat. Though in the meantime if that hand wasn’t off his mouth in the next five seconds he was going to do something desperate and very Duo-like.

(Wufei: There. I behaved damnit. So you'd better be nice to me Zechs! Hime: -snickers- Wufei: You enjoyed his threat didn't you?!? Hime: I enjoyed your response to his threat. Wufei: So that's a yes. Hime: Yup! ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:15 pm
Duo turned when he heard that voice, pulling his real gun this time. Luckily, the gun with the blanks in it had been enough of a draw that they hadn't tried to search him for anything else. He narrowed his eyes as Zechs.

"How long?" Duo asked, wondering how long Zechs had been hanging around with this group. Wufei would be the only one that would know if Zechs was on assignment... if the word had been passed around. If it was top secret, then Wufei might not know. None of the other pilots had gone into being Preventers full time.  

Duo Shinigami Maxwell
Captain

TheWindySea
Crew

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:26 pm
Zechs removed his hand from around Wufei's mouth and moved to stand where the others could see more clearly. He was now dressed in his Preventer's uniform, aka regular clothes and a jacket. "Ever since Lady Une caught wind what the group was trying to do almost six months ago. I was called back from Mars and put on assignment. Only Lady Une, Noin and I knew. Everyone was supposed to think I was still on Mars."

Quatre put his weapon up and looked at Zechs. "And they haven't suspected a thing?"

"No, I've been incredibly careful with my reports and updates to Lady Une. But, cut the head from the snake and the body will die."

"Take out the leader." Quatre said with a nod.  
Gundam Heroes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff