Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:47 pm
Sara quickly did as James asked. "What exactly AM I doing?" she asked as she dabbed the pitch all over her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:52 pm
James smiled as he worked a bit of pitch into the boat.
"Let's just say... when you finish you'll be black as pitch. So make sure all your hair is tucked under that cap. Infact, put the cloak and hood on for good measure. Then I'm going to smuggle you off the boat and smuggle you back on after the 'inspection' is finished. Hide your supplies in a fold of the tarp. They won't look hard, just close enough to make sure there isn't a human hiding in there."
He rubbed a bit more pitch into the imaginary cracks of the boat.  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:55 pm
Sara hid her supplies quickly then grabbed the cloak and hood placing it on. She lifted the tarp. "Okay, I'm ready." she whispered. Sara knew she was close to tears, but she'd thought for sure that as soon as James knew her master was there that he would have turned her over to him. she couldn't believe he was still willing to help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:04 pm
James waited until no one was looking and her old 'master' had gone below decks in the ship next to them. Then he reached into the tarp and almost violently ripped the girl out of the long boat.
"Thought you could sneak onto this ship did you? Well you've got another thing coming."
He looked her over. She was adequately covered in pitch and from a few yards away, looked like a native african.
He leaned in as close as he dared and whispered, "Just trust me."
With that, he drug her down the crew gang plank and over to a crawl space within the pier. It was cramped and someone would have to help her back out lest she fall into the water but it was out of sight and only ole sea dogs tended to know about the place.
He helped her in and snapped the wooden cover down over her.
"Just stay quiet. I'll be back for you when it's safe. Dont' worry. I won't leave you here."  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:07 pm
Sara smiled in the dark. She was sure her heart had almost stopped when James yanked her out of the longboat and started yelling at her. She had even put up a bit of a struggle as he hauled her off the boat. She felt a few tears attempt to trickle down her cheeks. 'Why am I crying?' she thought. 'I'm so happy I should be shouting for joy so why am I crying?' she brushed the tears away hoping she didn't wipe away some of the pitch with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:15 pm
James quickly got back on the ship and began loading boxes again as he watched the man approach. Sara was right. He did look like a shadow. He hoped she was alright and that he hadn't manhandled her too roughly. He knew she was scared when he hauled her out but that just made it all look more real.
He tried to calm the thumping of his heart as the man finished with the ship nextdoor and headed for the Lady Willow.
(You play mean man?)  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:36 am
(Sure. I'll give it a try.)
The master saw James and approached him. "You there boy do you work on this ship?" he pointed to the Lady Willow. His voice was a low growl and you could tell by the fire in his eyes he was furious and determined. It wasn't every day after all that the prittiest servant he had ran away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:29 am
James looked up from his task at the man. He towered over him and boy was he ugly. All the same, James couldn't help being nervous and feeling sorry for Sara for having a master like this. He hid his trepidation well.
"Yessir. You want to buy passage? You'll need to speak to the captain I'm afraid."  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:51 pm
"I don't want passage on your redicolous voyage boy!" the master shouted. "One of my servant girls has run off and if you know what's good for you you'll hold your tongue and help me search every inch of this Godforsaken ship. And you better pray I don't find her on board or I will talk to that captian about giving you a firm punishment. Do I make myself clear boy?" The man glared at James his face only inches from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:41 pm
James rolled his eyes, the picture of teenage insolence.
"And why, sir, would it be my responsibility if your servant is found on this ship? I just did I check of the ship and I did find someone, a male someone and an african to boot. I don't think that matches your discription very well at all. However, I will take you aboard... just so I can watch you and make sure you don't break anything. We are leaving very soon and the captain will take it out of your purse if you delay us."
He motioned to the ship and made a grand gesture.
"Shall we?"  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:46 pm
The man poked James with his cane which he really only used to intimidate people. "Let's go then and make it quick." he growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:13 pm
James glared up at the man.
"You will keep your cane to yourself, sir. I am a free englishman and refuse to be bullied by the likes of you or anyone."
He led the other man to the crew gang plank and reluctantly helped him up it.
"What part of the ship would you like to search first?"  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:32 pm
"Start where every search does you insolent brat. The front of the ship of course. I want every deck of this ship searched from stem to stern. And when my servant is found. And she will be found mark my words. I want you to bring her directly to me." The man's grip on his cane tightned and you could almost hear him thinking. 'I'll teach that wench to run away.'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:32 am
Making himself comfortable on the floor of the kitchen, Todd tried to ignore the rumpus upstairs and began to plan his life after this voyage. It is a little known fact that kitchen floors can be very comfortable and theraputic, and often some of the best ideas come when sitting on the kitchen floor.
As he couldn't read or write, Todd decided that it was a good place to start at. So, with a few sheets of rough paper, a charcoal stick and a sheet of the alphabet, he set about copying each letter, carefully following each loop and line.
Todd had aquired the sheet of letters from a man who was often at his mother's tavern. The man, who had gone by the name of "Dogg" was educated from birth, but had been separated from his wealth and left in the streets, by a string of sad events.
After carefully scribing every letter down to "I" in his wobbly charcoal, Todd hid the sheets and returned to the deck, hoping to see the launch.  

Mad Madam Mimm

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:00 pm
He smirked again.
"Oh, so you're actually trusting the 'insolent whelp' to tell you if I find anyone?" He chuckled humorlessly.
"Seeing what kind of man you are I'm much more likely to throw them off the ship and tell them to swim for the New World. I think they'd have better chances. Anyway, if I'm parading around the ship, alone and not helping to load I'm likely to get in trouble and that would only delay you more.  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games