Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dances With Domos
Into Il Ogico ( temporary alternate RP! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:18 pm
*so very dearly wants to slap this kid around. instead she looks to the side and speaks in a subdued voice* I was told that you could make papers.

---

*altereus says that is the idea*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:20 pm
*leans back in his chair and grins spitefully* Is that so? *tilts his head* Do you need papers?  

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:20 pm
*puts alterus down to stretch for a minute. makes sure she doesn't raise her hands too high to where anyone would see her in the grass.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:21 pm
Yes, please, could you make them?

---

*altereus says he does not belong on the floor. he moves to her lap*  

Trintara

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:24 pm
*looks down at alterus, then picks him up and puts him on the floor again. this time, she stands and bends to stretch her legs a little.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:25 pm
I probably could but that doesn't mean I will. *frowns and props his feet up on the table. is probably one of the few demis that wear shoes. these are cloth* ... I have to say, most of my clients aren't so.. soft.  

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:26 pm
...Soft?

---

*altereus thinks marie is being difficult. gives a little bunny huff*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:27 pm
You know.. *waves a hand in the air* Meek. Subdued.. any of those. What do you need papers for?  

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:28 pm
*doesn't think she's difficult, but in dire need of moving around. paces a little to get some circulation in her legs.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:28 pm
*sneers and drops the act* I need to get to the bottom level of the stone building. Can ye handle that ye arrogant little rat?

---

*altereus hops along after marie*  

Trintara

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:30 pm
*his hand freezes in midair and he blinks at trin in surprise. narrows his eyes and laughs, setting his feet back in the floor* Filthy liar. Where are you from?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:31 pm
*after a few moments of this, marie sits down again. sighs and wonders what dendra and izzy are up to right now.*  

MissMarie

Trintara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:34 pm
I think I be a good liar and where I be from be not important. What is important be this - I need papers to get to the bottom of that building and I need papers that say I be visiting here. Can ye handle that?

---

*altereus hops back onto marie's lap. is happy he isn't with stupid ole izzy right now*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:35 pm
*crosses his arms over his chest* What's in it for me?  

Isidore
Crew

Dapper Phantom

MissMarie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:35 pm
*hugs alterus and wonders if everyone else is okay. woooorries!*  
Dances With Domos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers