Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Artifact] The Sunken Cave (Toki + Kane + Katya) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its_ p a o rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 am
Rolling for Round 1!

So it was back to the beginning. Again.

Kane squinted into the distance, wondering if it would be worth the effort to try and make it to the cavern again...

Were they still waiting for him?

Stats
HP: 40/40
Stamina: 9

its_ p a o rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:11 am
Rolling for Round 1!

It took all of 3 seconds for him to realize that he had a slime on his tail as soon as he started heading in the direction he knew the cavern was in. With some quick thinking, he pulled his camera out and blinded it with the flash, using that distraction to make a speedy getaway.

He wasn't looking where he was going though, and once again wound up back at the start. Great.

Stats
HP: 40/40
Stamina: 9

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 1, 3 Total: 9 (5-20)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:12 am
Rolling for Round 2!

After a successful avoiding of any kind of slimes, Kane was once again at the cavern. The fishy smell still got to him, and he hoped he wouldn't pass out as he tried to find his way to a door...again.

Results
D (x2), D, U, U, L --> Chandelier

Round 3:

Results
Room: Secret!

He made it to one! "Finally," he muttered with a little bit of a scowl as he opened the door.

Bonus
Sun Hunters/ Monsters/ War horsemen: Your may move UP TO 2 tiles at once in your direction! (You choose how many 1 or 2)

Stamina: 4

its_ p a o rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:17 am
Rolling for Round 4!

The boil found himself in a rather impressive room, impressive but empty. He crossed it with an even deeper scowl, but as he went he kicked into view (because yes, everything was still dark) a curious looking stick with an faintly glowing blue orb. Silently he picked it up, wondering why the blue matched the shade of the slime...

And then he tucked it away, because there was no way he was leaving here empty-handed.

Now if only he had any idea where the other two were...

Treasure
2. Thorn of the Enchanter: A small wizened stick with a single glowing blue orb at the tip. A fine mist escapes from the orb...
Battle effect: This item is useless unless there is are people who own ARTIFACTS from this cavern. It resets ALL USES of those artifacts, not including this one. This affects allies and opponents.

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PyroGoth rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:22 am
Rolling for Round 4!

"Hmm? Was I spacing out? Oh my. Well, let's see what we have in here..."

Quote:

Book of Creation:
A book that glows a brilliant green. It speaks of creation.
Battle effect: Once per battle, you can heal yourself +1 x the number of times you have been hit by the opponent. If you were hit six times you can heal yourself 1 x 6 = for 6 HP. This does not take up a turn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:27 am
"Oh my. Kane! You are still here! I thought I was the last one. I don't know why I spent so long in that room. There was only one item left."

Toki finds him as she walks (rather quickly) out of the room. He's holding something. It looks very fancy, and she really wants to see if the smoke is infinite (can it fill a room? What a party trick!), but really this is no place to be dallying. Instead, she grabs him by the arm and hauls the both of them out of the cave and back into blessed fresh air.

"Come, come. I think I saw Katya rushing past us--she's probably back outsi--oh, there she is! And it looks like we all found something! How fortuitous!"

She squishes them together as a group.

"Before we return, let's just take one quick photo to commemorate our loot--I mean, adventure. Hold your items up! Yes, just like that!"

User Image

_ p a o cx
THANK U OMG

Aria Starstone
WE GOT LOOT

OOC
LMAO //DRAWS ROUGHLY SIMILAR OBJECTS IDK

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6