Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
G'histalt
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply G'histalt Official Forum
Introduce Yourself, don't be shy - some of us do bite... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atakirna

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:50 pm
Hello everyone! Sorry this introduction is a bit late. I've been traveling around and visiting family for the last month during my working off-season. I just want to tell you how excited I am to be accepted into the clan, and how impressed I am with all the clan notices and activity I've seen so far! I've even scrounged up some blue and purple items from my inventory to make a (not very good) avatar that matches the clan color theme.

Now then. I'm from the Mountain Time zone (United States), which follows Daylight Savings Time. I'm 20 years old, and have an adorable little doggy named Dakota who somehow managed to wrap me around her pinky toe. I love playing games, admiring art (and even taking a shot at it myself, though I'm not very good), listening to music, watching movies, being with friends, family and animals, reading, and doing several fun outdoor activities.

On Gaia, I enjoy playing forum games, browsing random CB threads, dressing up my avatar, and frequenting Rally, Forest Stage, and zOMG. I've been a member of this site for over 6 years now! XD I'm starting to feel old.

I'm looking forward to a great time with everyone here! smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:09 pm
Hello there, everyone. You can call me Rose, Pudding, and/or, if we know each other well enough, Jackie.

I'm very new to this clan, and very socially awkward due to a recent...incident...with another clan. sweatdrop But I am really trying to move on and give this whole clan thing another chance. My friend Lachrymatory encouraged me to join, and I'm willing to trust her when she says that you're all very nice.

Um, some little facts about me would be that I adore all things pastel and pink, and I have a ridiculous addiction to changing my avatar practically every three seconds. It's a problem. I can't stop.

As for my zOMG likes/preferences/habits, I can mostly be found in front of the DMP gate these days, as trying to get all of my rings within my inventory up to 12 has been a goal that has pretty much consumed me. I do occasionally take some time off, though, and hang around Zen, because soloing the doll shrine is kind of therapeutic to me.

As for my favorite ring sets, I wouldn't say that I have any in particular. But generally speaking, I do favor hunter's bow (a terribly underrated ring that has definitely helped me out quite a bit), solar rays, hack, and div. If I can help it, I will ALWAYS bring solar with me into DMS, no matter how rare people claim that Grue is, considering that I, ironically and hilariously, died to Grue four times during my very first week of DMSing.

Anyhow, to wrap this all up so that I don't ramble and annoy anyone before my first day in this clan barely even begins, my main goal is just to become a better and more experienced zOMG, both inside of and outside of DMS. Such as improving my tanking skills and gaining a better understanding of what rings work best for what situations.

All that said, thank you so much for having me, and I look forward to having many adventures with all of you. c:  

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200

Prince Ryuuu

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:44 pm
umm... ._.
hello...
my name is Muhamad Adwan Syarifudin Al Amin, you can call me Wan, Wan Wan, Adwan, Ryu, or anything you like xD
i live in East Java, Indonesia ninja
and was born in Lumajang, 11 March 1999 heart
i dunno what to say, so you can ask me anything. I'll answer it of course
i like playing zOMG which coming back to gaia online. WEEEEE~ dramallama
what should i say more? XD
just ask me, i'm introvert person 3nodding
and this is my first time joining this kind of clan which is active sweatdrop
let's play zOMG! 3nodding dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:40 am
ello~

my name is malovelent pronounced as ma-love-lent (since a lot of people got it wrong). you can call me wat ever seems fit.
im 19 and a procrastinator towards my studies.

im an introvert so im not the type to start the convo first, perverted, i will stalk ur profile thus a stalker, sometimes vulgar, and
most of all a ******** weeb. also im really bad af at remembering people so if i dont remember you my deepest apology o Ao

ive been on gaia for almost 5 years and was still active even when zomg wasnt around. in zomg, youll usually find me in either
bills ranch or gold beach and if i feel like it; in bassken lake. gaia wise, i like to dress up my gaian character and sometimes fishing.
lake kindred is basically my gold grinding spot. i dont talk a lot so i dont really know wat else to say here..

oh and Riri Lu recommended me this clan and thought i would check it.
i can see that this clan is pretty active than my last clan (which is practically barren) and that is nice u wu

anyway, thank you for accepting me ~<3

malovelent

Shy Duck

9,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Rengokoo

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:49 pm
buh..! hello, i suck at introductions and don't like talking about myself professionally. but! my name is daryl, i am an old man and a tired dude. i have been on gaia since i was a young lad, the good ol' days nobody likes to remember. i am an actor but i prefer to stick to performing horror. i also have a pair of this clan's radical shades in my home right now because i love dirk strider with my fullest heart. i talk a lot so please bear with me if you ever decide you wanna hang out and chill! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:58 am
Hey, you can just call me Mari.
when zomg closed i played League and got bored after a few months.
i like drawing and sometimes acting as both a way of communication and a hobby. (drawing was always my hobby, acting i picked it up when i was in theatre)
im very clumsy irl, i tend to break a lot of things. i even smashed my phone on the pavement...  

marioette

Fallen Egg

Weeping Rose

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:14 pm
So here I go again....

Hiya my name is Weeping Rose heart
Most everyone calls me Rose. I am married to Draco and we have two beautiful daughters. One is 8 and the other is 5. Yes I have my hands full. xp

My hobbies are reading romance books & manga, playing rpg's,watching Korean dramas & animes, as well as listening to a variety of music...mostly anime,video game or korean drama soundtracks.

I've been a member of Gaia since 2003 ...I think.
I started playing Zomg in 2009 after my oldest daughter was born since at that time I could not play videogames and ect. I was very happy to be able to play a interactive rpg and I have met many friends and had lots of good times. I was extremely excited when Zomg came back. I missed it so much.

I also have a paw account and her name is Minxy Rose. She too plays Zomg but very low level. Working to level her up.

Looking forward to playing again. heart

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:35 pm
I just like playing games and chatting with strangers on the internet.

My hobbies include cooking and cleaning for my two evil step sisters.

My favorite color is happy.

In zOMG I don't have any particular ring choice, just anything that works with what I want to do at the time.

Other games I play are Call of Duty, Dark Souls, League of Legends, Tinder, Connect Four, and other things.

There's no scents in particular i'm really fond of, but sometimes i'll remember something from like, a long time ago because of how unique it smells.

My favorite food is noodles and I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners by the shore.

Don't make me hate you and we'll get along just fine.  

Serah Star

The Hell Tutor

Tenacious Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:31 pm
I've been around since 2007 have about 6 accounts I still use, but lacking time and interest spent less and less time and now mostly just s**t post on the chatter box because for the past year it's been the only place I've been able to make something positive around these part, using one of my accounts.

And I like croissants.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:53 am
Hello~!

Call me tako (I'm the biggest weeb I know with my username lolol)
Never been in a clan before but with the relaunch of zOMG it was a must !! I missed it so so much and Lake Kindred doesn't do it for me at all.
I've been on Gaia since '09, so yanno..good ol zOMG days

I live in Brighton,UK. Love all things pink and girly and so on. As for where you can find me, I used to chill at the saw mill. Loved doing that boss. But with the reboot I've been DMS'ing more cause I'm only 10.0 an I feel like a noob all over again lol

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

Iistless

Timid Browser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:00 pm
Hi, I'm Iistless! (looks like list, is actually iist, can call me both or any aha)

I'm new to Gaia (as of this posting, only 10-11 days old) and to zOMG! Please be kind to me. ;w;

quick stuff about me
- I joined partly because I want to play zOMG and level up more with others, but i'm really shy aha
- a few years ago in another MMO, I was in a guild called Gestalt LOL; guess it's a funny coincidence
- I don't play zOMG every night because i'm shy and i think I'm at a point where I want more crew help ;w;l
- I'm commonly drifting around the Charity forum and lurking the Lake Kindred forum
- my current gold quests are to get a better tree-killing kin for Lake Kindred ^^; but I intend to play zOMG for fun over money lol

• Any favorite interests or hobbies?

sleeping, eating, getting lost in online games

• What's your favorite color?

gold! but I like seeing it work well with other colors aha

• Have a favorite zOMG! ring or ring set?

hack is a nice ring for damage o: though I'm still kinda new at it aha

• Play any other video games?

on gaia: Lake Kindred
online: misc virtual pet games
offline: some 3DS games casually

• What's your favorite smell?

bread is yummy

• What's your favorite food?

steak! c:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:06 am
Hello~
If you're able to guess what my user name means, without googling it then you get an instant emotion_brofist
Um, I tend to get mistaken as a guy on the internet. But I'm female.
I'm 19. I love noodles. Ramen is life.
I don't really participate in the chat box in zomg. I do see what other people are saying but I'm one of those quiet players. Occasionally if someone does something funny or if something is funny I'll type in LOL

-awkwardly ends intro here-

Oh yea, and feel free to add me as a friend. I need some ppl to do GR with me as I'm a noob. emotion_puke  

kalguksoo

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:19 pm
*oozes in*

A'ight, here we go.

I'm Shadows10000, but I'll also answer to a myriad of things including Shadows, Hikari, Bones, Taiyo, TT, Hellion, Hika, etc.... I've been on Gaia since 2006-07ish, just before zOMG first launched. And I was playing up until it got brought down due to "unfixable security issues".

I don't really care what gender I'm referred to (I've been mistaken for a guy several times, and I find it more amusing than anything XP) in the forums, but I'm a girl. Also, pizza and Chinese food are my best friends...when I actually remember to eat, anyway.

In-game, my favored ring setup is high-damage output, focusing on AoE (Fire Rain, Dervish, Heavy Water Balloon, etc.), plus buffs I'll change out as the situation requires--usually I'll have four damage rings, and four heal/buff rings going. CL is 10.0, TC is...last I checked it was some really high number, I forgot the moment I put it on the form sweatdrop .

Apart from zOMG, I spend my time drawing (at some point I'll have links to my deviantART and tumblr in my signature. Eventually), reading, running around in other MMOs (Lord of the Rings Online, Rift, Star Trek Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and Trove being the ones I frequent the most), and being a moron with my IRL friends.

*oozes out*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:31 pm
Aaaah, not really sure what to say here. Hi I'm Thenpai! Yes, it's like senpai with a lisp. I've been on Gaia for almost 10 years now and still going strong! My former account was Camellia Prince, I swapped to this account when zOMG! was destroyed....but now it's back and better than ever! I used to be a paw, but since zOMG! came back I decided to swap back to a human. I have a cat named Larry. I love to draw, I draw pretty frequently and try to do avi art for friends and such.
I'm obsessed with Pokemon and Nintendo games...if I'm not doing normal human things, I'm either playing Pokemon or on Gaia. I'm addicted to Coca-Cola and my favorite color is purple!

I'm not just safe, I'm 40% safe!

Thenpai

Baby Bear

G'histalt Official Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out