Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
You are mine... {Nadia / Gee} 1X1 {Yaoi} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:49 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

I tuoi occhi sono come le stelle
Le tue labbra sono pallida come la luna
Proprio questo lo so da voi guardando da lontano
E voglio solo che tu sappia che...
Si è più prezioso per me e Ti amo.

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo was still glaring at the punk as he picked at his eggs, sulking like a child while he did so. "Don't encourage her. She might do it again and I get enough metal mouth front you tongue ring." He most certainly was not pouting. Only children pouted and he was not pouting. "Oh come on Leo stop pouting. I know for a fact that the kiss wasn't that bad, I was a part of it to you know." She began laughing uncontrollably when he glared at her again, his face lighting up in an embarrassed blush. "Go kiss Gigi if you want to kiss someone so badly. I'm already taken." He growled, sending a glare at Gigi who was now smiling like the Cheshire Cat. "Can't. She isn't eighteen yet. Tomorrow is a different story though." Rosa waggled her eyebrows at her soon to be lover who only blushed before pushing against her. "Gross. Get a room" He ignored Rosa when she called him a hypocrite, and instead turned to Danny.
Talking - #ddaaaa / Thinking - #aa9999
"Are you feeling alright today? Does it feel like anything is broken?" His tone softened considerably as he spoke to his lover, his hand reaching out to grab Danny's as he looked him over. "If those guys had not been members of the gang I would have killed them. They have no right to touch what is mine!" He growled lowly, his fingers entwining with Danny's while he spoke. Yes he may have been a little to possessive but he had every right to be in that moment. He was talking about his Danny after all and no one was allowed to touch him but Leo. No one. "You actually start to look like aLion when you get possessive... It's kinda scary actually."

{Translations: }

✦❖✦❖✦

Your eyes are like the stars
Your lips are as pale as the moon
Just this I know by watching from afar
And I just want you to know that...
You are most precious to me and I love you.

Gee2Heart
Dude I'm with you there. But then again I would also be scared to eat it because that would be my engagement ring XD
I have it written in one of my notebooks somewhere. I'll have to find it and type it into my iPad so that I can send it to you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image

Dᴀɴɪᴇʟ Cʜʀɪsᴛᴏᴘʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴇʟᴇ

Gigi wasn't eighteen yet? Danny was surprised to hear that. He assumed that she was older than him by a couple of years because of the level of maturity she had but she wasn't. Still a minor but acted more like an adult than Danny. How does she do it? He wondered as he was about to finish up on his eggs. If her birthday was tomorrow, then it was obvious that they were going to throw a party for her, right? Or would Gigi have preferred to spend that time with Rosa because they looked like an item? He'd have to ask her later.

Danny winced at the Italian's movements.
"It... It hurts to move at all." He said as he tried to adjust his fingers with Leo's. It still hurt in the end no matter how gentle he tried being. So instead, he wanted to comfort Leo and himself by lightly rubbing his lover's knuckles. He couldn't reach over to stroke Leo's hair or else Danny would bear witness the pain of his actions. "But, I'll heal. It was my fault starting that fight. They were talking bad about you and well..." He chuckled and smiled, gesturing himself. "I probably look like a bruised blueberry. It's worth it though cause you are mine too and I don't want anyone talking bad about you." The pierced boy blushed at the last of his words and mentally face palmed himself for saying something so cheesy. Rosa might as well of laughed at him for saying such things.

"B-But that aside, I don't want to go to the hospital. They always smell funny and make me feel sick from the smell."

User Image

RaisaNadia
Huh yeah. I forgot that bit. xD

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:21 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo sat there scowling as he listened to what his lover said. "So not only did they beat you but they were also bad mouthing me behind my back... Rosa I want them deaf." He growled under his breath, though he did relax once Danny started rubbing his knuckles with yis thumb. It was such a simple, yet loving gesture but it still worked for Leo nonetheless. "You aren't killing them. That would only cause more problems. And we all know that you don't need anymore problems right now Leo." Rosa stated simply, finishing off her eggs while Gigi signed something at Leo quickly. "I hate that you're both right... Why do you two have to think so rationally? Just stop it." He groaned, slamming his head into the table. This had surprised the rainbow haired girl who immediately cuddled up close to her punk.
"You're going to the hospital. Something could be seriously wrong right now and we won't know unless..." "Chill out Leo. If the kid doesn't want to go than he doesn't want to go. If there was something seriously wrong with him after a fight like that we would know. So just keep him inside today and take care of him like a good boyfriend. Hoe hard can it be to throw some pain killers and soup at him?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around the girl who had cuddled into her side. "But what if there is internal damage?" His argument was weak and he knew that he was being defeated but he wasn't ready to give up yet. "He slept half a day, and a whole night without problems Leo. If there was internal damage it would of already been to late Leo. Just give up and accept your fate of bitter defeat." Her teasing did nothing to calm the leader's worried mind, but he gave in nonetheless. "Fine! But you are staying in bed all day and I'm taking care of you. Got it?" Despite his harsh way of asking, he pressed a soft kiss against Danny's fingers which were entwined with his own.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
That is very like you lD. But that's why I gotta love ha ;~3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

Danny was relieved that Rosa was there to tell Leo what was right and to have backed him up from going to the hospital but that lead Danny into a mess on about staying in bed all day. Now it was Danny turn to pout on about it. He didn't wanna stay in bed all day. He wanted to actually experience the typical gang member life aside from what had happened in the two days he had joined. The little pierced boy brought their intertwined hands to his lips and took a nibble at Leo's fingers in protest. "I don't wanna stay in bed..." He grumbled out. "I've stayed in bed long enough..."

The pierced boy shook his head gently and slowly to ruffle his hair. Oh boy did he feel like crap. He was in no condition to go out and explore the hotel but here in his thoughts, he was bubbling to go. Just to go out and prance about doing gang member stuff. However if he even bothered to prance about, he would end up on the floor trying to stop the pain. Danny grumbled his displeasure and took another nibble at his lover's fingers. Maybe tomorrow... Or when Leo was sleeping. "But... I'll do it... Just for you..."

User Image

RaisaNadia
Lol I'm human! I get hungry and crave for sweets time to time. I demand a lawyer for this! xD

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:30 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo knew what was coming. Danny was going to complain about having to stay in bed all day and probably even try to find some way out of having to do so. Well he wasn't going to give into him! Not no way not no- What? His mind drew a blank when Danny took his hand and began nibbling at his fingers. It was such an odd way of protecting, but it sent shivers down his spine as he etched his lover pouted while complaining. Danny's words went unheard while he noted that even while battered and bruised his Danny was still beautiful in every way. This kid was dangerous. Calm down Leo. He is not aware of what he is actually doing to you. He probably thinks that he is showing me that he is upset. There is no way- It was game over for the leader when the pierced boy took another nibble at his fingers before telling Leo that he would stay in bed and recover for him.
Rosa lost it when she saw the surprised look on her leader's face. "Leo your face is priceless! Damn kid you have him good! To think that he is won over by such a simple thing, how weak!" She cackled, unaware of the mischievous smile on Gigi's face as to girl reach over and grabbed her wrist before nipping at the soft skin there. That immediately shut the punk up. "Danny if you know what's best for you, you'll stop. If you don't be prepared for the consequences." Leo growled, completely unaware of the two girls who were teasing them only moments ago. His mind had only one thing on it in that moment and he was ashamed of himself for even thinking of Danny in anyway but innocently while the boy was battered and bruised.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
If you want something sweet Sugar is always ready to play XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image

Leo's face? Danny needed to be stopped? What was going on- The moment Danny had looked up at Leo, he was suddenly melting into a beautiful shock to see the look on the other's face. It looked... Maybe it looked like what Leo had yesterday. It could have been that his head was banged up a little too much but he thought he saw Leo looking hungry again. He gulped and gritted down his teeth, trying to ignore the pain in doing so. Did Leo want to completely wow him again? The thought suddenly excited him. It excited him so much that he decided to take. Another. Nibble.

Oh god, he regretted it then. He was already hurting so much but to actually and mindlessly try to entice Leo to wow him? Oh wouldn't it hurt? Wouldn't the wow Leo was going to bring hurt him more than actually make him feel good? Danny then licked his fingers in hopes to apologize for nibbling him. He felt bad and even more bad to have done that. He would just have to go to bed and rest the entire day, just like what Leo wanted him too.
"I'll go to be now..." He pouted.

User Image

RaisaNadia
Oh pft wow! xD Yes. I will play with Sugar. And if we put the context in, I suddenly sound like I'm into bestiality. xD

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:33 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

It took all of Leo's will power to not grab Danny by the wrist and ravage him, like he so desperately wanted to, after the boy nibbled him again out of spite. And he almost had done just that when the other was suddenly licking at the bite appolagitically. He slammed his head down into the table, immediately regretting doing so when the sadly familiar feeling of dizziness and nausea shot through him, while he let out a defeated sigh. "There lays a defeated man, with a sense of self control that is envied by many." Rosa gave a dramatic clap as she spoke, deeming the slap she got from the girl beside heras worth it when Leo looked up and glared at her. "What? I applaud you! If I were you I would of already had him on the table with h-" Gigi's hands were suddenly over her mouth, both Leo and the rainbow haired girl glaring at the punk who only shrugged.
He slowly raised himself from the table, forcing himself to pay attention to the words coming out of his lover instead of just paying attention to the sound of him talking. "Alright... I think I'll go up to." His voice was strained as the conflicted feeling inside of him battle, his need to take care of his lover beating out his desires. "Do you need me to carry you? Or do you think that you can walk?" He asked as he brought the hands that had holding his own up to his face before pressing a gentle kiss against his left wrist, doing his best to find a patch of skin that had not been bruised.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
We'll she is technically human sometimes XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

Oh now he was confused. Did he not do the right thing by apologizing? His face wore onto worry. The self control Leo must of had was so strong but what was he controlling himself from? Was Leo going to do something to him on the table? And if so, what was that going to be? The pierced boy grumbled his confusion and struggled hard to think. He couldn't help wander what was in the gutter of his mind but he did his best to think for logically. After all, it didn't seem like Leo was actually wanting to screw Danny on the table in front of the girls. That seemed unlike him.

"O-Oh. Um I..." Danny had to think about that or struggled to do with Leo looking so lovely. He folded his lips in and thought. Danny couldn't walk by himself. His legs were like broken noodles, ready to flop away. However he wanted to walk around. He didn't want to always rely on Leo but... Now was when it counted. The little boy pouted and rose his arms up to Leo. He tugged on his lover's shirt, hoping his lover knew what he wanted him to do.

User Image

RaisaNadia

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:59 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo watched the conficted feelings run through Danny's eyes as he contemplated Leo's question. He could feel his throat dry up when the other boy held his arms out to be picked up, his mind telling him to take the boy where he sat. Thankfully for Danny he resisted his own desires and stood up from his chair before gently picking Danny into his arms. "Rosa if anyone asks where I am just tell them I'm in my loft." His voice was strained as he spoke, the feeling of the boy being pressed into his body as he carried him in his arm almost proved to be to much for Leo's restraint. "Alright. Leo, just please remember that he is injured. So no nooky for you." She cringed when Gigi slapped her upside the head while Leo just rolled his eyes at the girl before turning towards the door and carrying Danny out of the kitchen area, ignoring Rosa's complaints when she realized that the girls would be left with the dishes.
He was quiet for a good half of the trip as he focused his attention on not hurting the boy in his arms instead of jumping him. It was a lot harder said than done. "I never realized how terrible I actually am until you became mine. You're going to be the death of me Mia Luna." He murmured to the boy quietly as he started their ascent up the stairs. It was a little more tiring climbing up the stairs while carrying Danny but he managed just fine aside for the ever growing throbbing in his head. Opening the door to his loft was a little complicated with the bundle in his arms but he finally managed to get it open before walking in and shutting the door with his head. "I'm gonna lay you down on the bed then get you some aspirin out of the bathroom. Please just stay I the bed, even if not for me then for yourself." He pleaded as he walked through the living area and went straight into his bedroom and set Danny down on the now dry bed. There was no time wasted in getting into the bathroom where he immediately knelt down beside the tub and stuck his head under the faucet before allowing a pour of water to run over his head. This has at least helped him clear some of the bad thoughts running through his mind so he shut off the faucet, shaking his head to get rid of some of the water.

He walked out of the bathroom a few moments later with a towel draped across his shoulders and his wet shirt discarded back in the bathroom. He also held a little paper Dixie cup and two aspirin pills in his hands which he gave to the boy upon sitting beside him on the bed. "Here take these. They will at least help with the pain, I don't know if they'll get rid of it completely though. It should but you never know." He said calmly as he brushed some of Danny's hair out of his eyes, his own damp hair dripping into his glasses which created an annoyance that he didn't want to deal with.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:13 am
User Image

Hooky? Did that mean what Danny thought it meant? For... For Leo to possibly... He couldn't cover his burning face but he desperately wanted to. The thought of his lover to really love him physically was something that he was embarrassed to think about. Obviously it was shamefully sexual but the reason why it was so embarrassing was because he wanted it to happen. This little man couldn't even bother start thinking about doing those things. It would have been way too fast because they were already three days into their relationship and Danny was still grieving over his brother's death. Something as selfish as wanting to intertwine their bodies with Leo was something just outrageous. Even though, Danny didn't mind the warmth of Leo's body as he held him.

His mind was so focused on fantasizing and trying not to fantasize, that he didn't realize that Leo was talking to him. He was startled and panicked on the inside. How long was Leo talking to him? And what did Leo mean by how he realized how terrible he was before they started dating? Now his mind was troubled by his words and he didn't know how to process it. He felt that it must of been Danny's fault for making him feel terrible but... Leo would never blame Danny for anything or that's what he knew. So it was most likely that Leo was blaming himself for something? He wasn't quite sure and it troubled him.

When Danny was set into the bed, he simply nodded to Leo's command and slipped himself under the sheets while trying to ignore the pain of doing so. He nested and snuggled under the sheets, listening to the running of water. By the sounds of it, it lasted for a quite a while and worried him. Was Danny going to drink what seemed like a tub of water? He didn't think the pierced boy was that thirsty. However the sight of his Italian's hair looking like wet noddles alleviated his wack thoughts.

Danny made a small nod and popped the two pills in his mouth. The taste of the medicine layer made him want to spit it back out but he quickly chugged the water in the Dixie cup, making a gasp of relief afterwards. Though it was supposed to make him feel better, he wished it was something flavored. A tasty yummy flavor than a crappy adult flavor. Though, he kept those thoughts to himself. Now, he was just worried about his Leo.

He gently put the cup aside and reached out to the corner of his Leo's glasses.
"Let me take those off." Danny gently slipped the glasses off and smiled up to his lover. "See? That's better. Now let me just..." Danny lifted up one of the blankets and gently swiped the excess water from them before handing them back to Leo. "Here. Almost good as new!"

User Image

RaisaNadia
Hm.. So it's sometimes bestiality.

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:05 pm
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

Leo panicked for a second when his vision suddenly became extremely blurry. "Whoa! I forgot how blind I was." He grumbled under his breath as he squinted his eyes in an attempt to see better, only this didn't work at all. His hands reached around opin the air for a bit until they made contact with his glasses. "Thanks, but they would of dried on their own eventually." He pushed the glasses up onto his face, sighing in frustration when his hair just dripped on them again. How bothersome. And after Danny went through the trouble of drying them off for me. He thought as he brought the towel up over his head before rubbing his hair with the soft fabric. This probably made his hair look like a mess but he really didn't care. The only one who would see him was Danny and he was pretty sure that some towel hair would scare the boy away. It might amuse him, but it wouldn't chase him away.
He brought the corner of the towel up to dry his glasses once more before removing it completely and dropping it to the floor, falling next to Danny in the bed once he had done so. The weight of the past couple of day caught up to him and he wanted nothing more than to sleep it all off and forget everything, maybe even wake up to find that it was all a horrible nightmare. But, that would never happen. Sticks was dead, his gang was angry and confused, and Danny had been beaten while he was busy. None of it was added, and he knew it. It was when these thoughts plagued his mind that he remembered something. "I'm sorry Danny, it looks like we won't get around to getting everything from you appartment today. When you're feeling better I'll take you. We'll make a day of it, we'll go through everything and remember Sticks then bring it back here and set it all up in one of the unused rooms. How does that sound?" He asked the other as he reached out and stroked the other's cheek, his fingers barely touching the smooth skin there.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
Exactally!
Pfft I love how dangerous these two are for each others health. Danny is unknowingly breaking Leo mentally and Leo is like two seconds from accidentally breaking Danny physically XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:20 pm
User Image

Since Danny couldn't physically laugh at Leo's hair, he had to laugh on the inside. Leo's hair looked so silly as if a very sloppy drooling cow had licked his hair all over. If Danny could without feeling any pain, he would have stroked his fingers through Leo's hair. Play around with the strands by gently twisting them up or trying to style the hair into Alfalfa's. The one with that strand of hair unusually sticking up. He regretted giggling at the thought.

"It sounds good." Danny replied, a little sad about the news. He had forgotten about the whole thing and to remember it now was a disappointment to himself. The boy was so focused on other things that his thoughts about home was completely clouded and stuck under all that he was doing. He took a shallow breath in and scooted closer to Leo. "As long as we get it done... It's fine by me..." The boy whispered as he snuggled his head into the pillow. He wanted to touch Leo like how Leo was trying to but if only he hadn't been hurt, he would have done so. Danny made another sigh and a pout with his lips.

"I would touch you but... It hurts to move..."

User Image

RaisaNadia
Well~! It seems like they were to break each other no matter what. xD

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:25 am
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

The feeling of guilt that washed over him was unexpected. He had promised to take Danny today but with the boy so injured there was no way that he could. But, he still felt horrible for having to break a promise that he had made to the boy, especially when Danny was being so understanding of the situation. He was used to people shouting at him or telling him that he needed to do something whenever things didn't go as planned. That was the life of a leader. But, Danny was reacting in a way that was very much like Sticks. You trained him well buddy. I hope you're happy where ever you are... He took the had that had been touching Danny and instead brought it down to the two sets of dog tags that had been around his neck since the day Sticks had died. It hurt to even touch them, not in the physical pain that Danny felt now, his heart hurt. Sticks had always been there beside him since the very day he had come to America from Italy. How was he supposed to go on without his partner in crime, and yes he would humor Sticks and even go so far as to call him his bromate.
His thoughts were interrupted by Danny who was pouting at him and complaining about not being able to move. "Alright princess lets see what I can do about that."1color] He chuckled as he teased the boy, his head screaming at him in pretext as he sat himself up. The wave of dizziness that hit him did not actually surprise him in the least, he had been feeling off in the head all morning after all, but it did force him to pause for a second before he could continue with his plan. He moved closer to the boy until they were almost pressed up against each other before leaning in to steal a quick kiss, being mindful of the other's injuries as he did so, and then layer down once more. "Here it shouldn't hurt to bad if you don't have to move right?" He gently took the hand closest to him and placed it on top of his head before closing his eyes at the feeling of the warm body beside him. He would have gotten teased endlessly if Rosa had seen him acting this way, but it was just the two of the, so he didn't let sich thoughts bother him.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
Its still not right man. They are toxic for each other XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

Danny smiled at Leo's cute little actions. It had comforted him and made him feel warm on the inside. His fingers in his wet hair, his lover beside him, and not having to move much. Overall, it made him happy. To have someone by his side and to always know that they are was something he looked forward to in a long run. Wait a long run?

He blushed at the thought. What did he mean by a long run? Was... Did that mean Danny was expecting for their relationship to go far? Was it too much to ask for the more he thought about it? It seemed like Leo thought the same but he wasn't quite sure.
"Leo..." He murmured out, afraid of saying what was on his mind. "I... Um. Leo. D-Do... Do...." He choked on his words and soon ducked out of it. He stopped saying at all and closed his eyes. It was just silly and Leo didn't need to hear anything silly.

User Image

RaisaNadia

n0 m0r3

Ruthless Lover

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:49 am
Leonardo Abele Padovano
AKA
The Headless Horsemen

User Image

✦❖✦❖✦

The feeling of having someone play with his hair was a surprisingly comforting act. He had never really let anyone touch him intimately, in fact most his 'relationships' were only really one night stands. Well there was one semi-serious one but he didn't talk about that one. Sticks and Rosa had been right when they told him that a relationship with him would be a disaster. Of course he ignored their warnings and jumped into he relationship in a moment of weakness that would continue to haunt him for years to come... But that was a story for another time. For now he had the love of his life running his fingers through his hair with a cute little grin on his face.
Well he had been grinning until something seemed to cross his mind. It was almost comical watching the emotional change in his lover's eyes. In fact he only thing that kept it from being funny was the change from blissfully happy to unsure bashfulness. That was not acceptable. "Do what Danny? I won't know unless you tell me." He spoke gently as he looked up at the boy through his wet mess of white hair, his dark grey-blue eyes scanning over the boy as if that would reveal everything that the boy was trying to say. Sadly it didn't.

✦❖✦❖✦

Gee2Heart
Dude! Because of how time in Neverland works Stocks could have actually take Logan to Neverland the night that Danny got the s**t beaten out of him! Their dreams could have been real!

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff