Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Help wanted or not...(Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:49 pm
Riyo, satisfied with her small victory, smiled and nodded. "Alright, that's fair. And I won't give you lip if that happens." She really couldn't at this point, all things considered.

The ghoul was quick to march upstairs, and quicker to fish the keys out of her pocket. Once in, she sat the tree on the floor temporarily to fetch one of her spare water bowls. The cats would be fine with one less. The bowl was placed in the corner, followed by the tree (with the road rashed side against the wall).

"There." She officially had a Christmastival tree, and her cats couldn't wait to get a closer look. Closer... And closer... And closer...

Inu-Mitsu
-v- it's okie!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:17 pm
As long as there was an understanding about the situation Titus was game he supposed. It wasn't like he had much to lose considering. His evening was likely to involve staring into the abyss for a few hours before he dared to find something else to do that involved him leaving his room.

Following the feline through the doors of the demon dorm Titus kept pace with Riyo to her room. Once inside he watched her go to work setting a bowl in the corner before promptly placing the tree in it and leaning it against the wall.

"I think your tree is lacking the usual s**t they put on it for the season." Looking around at the cats that were slowly inching their way closer it probably didn't matter. "Though I am doubtful on how long your tree is going to last."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:28 pm
"Not for long." Riyo was quick to object, reaching into her bag for a pack of ornaments and some lights. "I kept the leftover stuff from work." She was the one who bought it anyways. It only seemed fit that she kept the rest.

But it seemed her cats had other plans. The feline looked up from her spoils of war to the slowly approaching creatures, her eyes narrowing. She set the lights and pack of ornaments down temporarily, clapping her hands loudly at the approaching hoard. "NO." It was loud, but concise and firm. The cats scattered... For now.

"I've never had a plant in here so I didn't think about this." Because who needed plants to take care of when you had your own gang of cats? Seriously. "Well. I'll figure something out I'm sure." She turned back to grab the lights... Only to find that they were slowly disappearing under the bed. "HEY!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:23 am
Ah, so her intent had been to decorate all along. At least she hadn't been motivated solely on his account. Titus wasn't ready to face the idea she had been doing this just because of him.

Watching the cats scatter at the loud clap Titus smirked with amusement knowing it was only a matter of time before they ease their way back. He had a feeling if he came back tomorrow the tree would probably be a little bit of everywhere. At the very least there would probably be a few of them in it.

"They probably eat this kind of stuff don't they?" He had no idea but he knew his little foxfires ate anything and everything given the opportunity. It had been another motivation to keep his dorm room clean because anything left out that was within their reach was likely to be ripped to pieces.

"And there goes your decorations. This is off to a good start." Making his way to a seat Titus shooed away what cats were in his way before he sat down so he could watch the rest of this Christmastival event in comfort. "Maybe you should just let them perch on the tree and call it a day."

But far be it for Titus to realize there was already something in the tree that didn't belong. A lone shadow shifted in the branches, large round eyes peeking out from the thickest part of the tree. The creature was there lying in wait ready to share with the room its plethora of Christmastival knowledge.

Sexy Cocaine
I can edit the last bit if you want XD I just decided to add the Lepus in now

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 pm
"They shouldn't considering how WELL FED THEY ARE." It was a threat. The cats knew it was a threat. Beady eyes peeked out from the dark corners, though none dared to tread outside the safety of the shade. Well. Besides Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea feared nothing. He was evil incarnate, happily grooming himself on the edge of the bed.

Riyo lunged for the lights before they could all disappear under the bed, glancing back to Titus with narrowed eyes. She said nothing, of course. The feline was well-aware she had delicately nailed her own coffin as far as Titus was concerned. She had asked for this. Oh yes she had.

Managing to wrangle the lights back from the cats, The ghoul let out an exasperated sigh and approached the tree in preparation of wrapping it in shiny lights... But something was off. Riyo stopped, giving the sapling a once over.

... Was that a set of eyes?

"Did one of the cats creep in here while I wasn't looking?" She asked the boil, figuring he had watched it happen without doing a thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:28 pm
Riyo managed to snag the lights just before they were gone and if it wasn't for the fact that Titus had anticipated her having to crawl under the bed after them he might have clapped. He watched in near disinterest as the ghoul made her way back to the tree but when presented with a question he shrugged.

"I don't think so?" At least he hadn't see any of them get into the tree. That didn't mean he hadn't missed one when they had scattered about. "Just do your clapping bit again."

As soon as Riyo stooped closer to have a look those large round eyes grew in size as the mini popped its head out of the tree. It was in fact not one of the cats but a bright green lepus with a smile on its face that said what little brain power it had was merely keeping it alive and that was it.

"Did you know that Rudolph's nose is red due to a parasitic infection?" Immediately it disappeared back into the tree, shifting around out of sight.

"What...the hell was that?" Titus had gotten up from his seat again, an odd chill running down his spine at the familiar sentence layout. He remembered having to cart around a lepus during an event for school.

"Did you know that two weeks before Christmastival is the most popular time for couples to break up?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:41 pm
Riyo's lips shifted to the side as she looked to him, then back at the spot in the tree. Only this time she was confronted by a foreign presence.

"AH!" She yelled and took 3 steps immediately back, her stare wide and bewildered. It took her a few moments to process the words that had been said, but it bothered her less than the fact that there was somehow a rodent in her room.

"More importantly, how the ******** did it get there?!" The feline didn't like intruders in her room. It was her sanctuary. Her safe haven. The last person who crept in here under false pretenses ended up regretting it.

Her eyes darted to the creature's next location, expression a mixture of anger and confusion. "You- ... What, really?"

That was... Awful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:57 pm
"I don't know." Titus offered another shrug. "It's not like I brought it with me. Maybe it came with your tree. Like a bonus gift." Some bonus gift.

The demon moved a bit closer to investigate, jumping slightly as the lepus popped out again.

"Did you know that Christmastival trees grow for nearly fifteen years before they are cut down and sold."

Titus reached for the little mini but before he could grab it the lepus withdrew back into the tree. "He's a cheerful little s**t isn't he?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 pm
Ugh. "That's like saying 'you got laid and mold is your bonus.'" Not that Riyo would know, but it was the best analogy she could come up with on the fly.

The cats, obviously mesmerized by the sudden intrusion, regained their courage and slowly began to approach with hungry eyes.

"Did you know that I'm going to strangle you until you stop moving?" Riyo began to grab blindly where she had last seen the unwanted company, trying to keep the tree steady as she did so. Things were about to get heavy in here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:52 pm
Of all the analogies Riyo could have come up with one about mold was not something Titus wanted to think about. His expression showed how much he appreciated it. "Really, you couldn't think of anything else to relate this to?"

He took a step back as Riyo began to reach into the tree after the little rodent, eyes drifting to the cats around them as they slowly drew closer. "If you can't catch it I don't think you'll have to worry about it for long." He could see murder in their eyes.

"Did you know that mistletoe means little dung twig because the plant is spread through bird poop." With that last bit of knowledge the lepus dropped down out of the bottom of the tree avoiding Riyo entirely as it darted across the floor. It faltered when it saw the oncoming hoard of felines but leaped toward the nearest and consequently tallest thing nearby. Titus.

"What the-!" Titus tried to grab for the lepus as it scurried up his back, somehow evading his long arms. "Get the hell off me!"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:07 pm
"Nope, not a thing!" She hissed as her arms grabbed to no avail, eying the creature as it popped out one last time and darted.

"What even is ******** missletoes?!" She screeched, suddenly very aware of all the cats surrounding. "Oh. How true." Yes. Let the minions do her dirty work. Brilliant.

At least until the lepus climbed up Titus. Riyo's pets encircled the boil, pawing at his legs and getting braver by the second. Even the fat lumpy ones seemed mildly interested in the new quarry.

"Stop moving and I'll get it." The ghoul tried to part the sea of cats, reaching out to grab for the foul creature on his back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:15 am
Titus had been so busy trying to snatch the small creature he only realized too late that his feet were surrounded. "Hey hey hey I am not a scratching post!" He tried to shoo the cats away with his foot without actually kicking them.

"Did you know that Sandy Claws has to travel at 4,796,250 MPH to deliver all his presents in one night."

"Would you shut up!"

Titus barely missed snatching the lepus again and just as Riyo came in to take a hold of it the mini decided its next best tactic was to leap toward her face. It sprung like a tightly wound coil and aimed to bounce off the ghoul's head ready to fly off into the room like a rocket.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:07 pm
There were mews and meows at the boil's feet as he unwillingly kept their prey out of reach. Some looked ready to pounce while others were just as satisfied in watching the chaos unfold.

Riyo was shuffling through the sea of cats, claws at the ready to not-so-gently grab the furry creature and shake it like a salt shaker when her face was assaulted.

"GAH!" The feline may have had good balance, but with a surprise like that she stumbled back and tripped over one of the cats that happened to be in the heart of the action (No surprise it was Sweet Pea). There was a loud THUD as the ghoul went down, the sea of fuzz washing over her like high tide until she was almost undetectable. Her patience was wearing thin, and she could feel the anger bubble up inside her like a shaken soda can. "I'm going to kill it, stuff it's corpse, and use it as the tree topper."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:04 am
Titus was just glad to be rid of the damn thing and probably wasn't as worried about the lepus running around Riyo's room as might have been expected of a friend. Up until the point it had jumped on him it had been rather funny in his mind, though he had enough sense to keep that realization to himself. At least for now.

He couldn't help but crack a smile at Riyo's growing anger, fighting back the chuckle he knew was coming. "That's the Christmastival spirit."

Stepping over to Riyo Titus offered her a hand up trying to keep an eye on where the lepus was going. It didn't seem to have much of an idea on where to go but decided that stopping by one of the cat's food bowls was a must. "Best be careful, you feed it and you'll never get rid of it."

"Did you know that finding a spiderweb on Christmastival Day is considered good luck?" The little lepus spouted before rummaging through the food bowl and dumping its contents on the floor.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:43 pm
Riyo grasped the boil's hand a little bit tighter than usual, shooting him a dirty look as she emerged from the sea of cats. Still, not a word against him.

As she stood, the ghoul dusted off her shirt and looked towards the noise of the cat bowl being spilled.

Little ears perked at the sound of their dry food hitting the floor, the room growing strangely silent. It was like daddy hit mommy across the dinner table. This foreign object was messing with their food. Their livelihood. Their treasure.

Blood would be shed.

The cats let out a battlecry and charged forward towards the kitchen like a little army going to war. The cat ghoul's brows rose as she watched the war begin. "He shouldn't have touched the food."

Well. "I'm going to consider this problem taken care of." Because if it wasn't, she was going to have to set the dead birds in front of her pets instead of vice versa.

With a sigh, Riyo scooped up the lights and walked back towards the tree. "I haven't given up yet, just so you know. This is merely a speed bump." Riyo announced as she started wrapping the tree in lights.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff