Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[DRP] Wrapped Up (Junko/Seiji) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:33 am
Seiji trailed after the ghoul, gaze up and roving along the vast ceiling in the stained glass of the windows as the pumpkin sun shown through them. It was beautiful, in an untouchable sort of way, and he gave a very low whistles as he took it all in, from pews to pillars, and upward.

And he could see her there as well, standing up at the top of the small stair near what looked to be an altar. A vision in black and red, beautiful.

He blinked as she turned to face him, and he smiled down at her as he held his hands out for her. "I know that look. You've got your mind made up, haven't you?"

eight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:38 am
Plan All the Weddings!

Junko let out a drawn out squeal and hopped from foot to foot, reaching for his hands and skipping her fingers between his. She gave his hands a squeeze. "Yyyeeeeeessssss!" She was all glee and delight. Junko looked up at him, eyes wide and hopeful. "Pleasepleaseplease it's perfect I'll take care of the deposit pleaseohpleaseohpleeeeeease!"

Beejoux
YOU LEFT ME HANGING ON HOUSE HUNTERS WHAT IS HIS "BUT" JUNKO IS DYING OF SUSPENSE

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:49 am
Hunters! ...Of houses!

He blinked, looking up at her. "But nothing. It looks really nice." And the, because she was expecting it, he continued. "It's just, even if we find one we really like, we can't get it right now." He still had school to finish, a job to get. He didn't want her to get attached to a house now, since it was a little while still before they could actually close on one and start moving in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:54 am
Plan all the weddings!

As warm fingers slid between his own Seiji brought them up as one to lay a kiss on her knuckles. "Yes baby ghoul."

How could be possibly say no to that face? He couldn't. Impossible.

Besides, he didn't want to.

eight
So I did, my bad. o 3o

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:37 pm
Plan all the weddings!

Her squeals of joy echoed off the walls as she hopped up and down on her toes, tugging at Seiji's hands to bring him closer to her so she could give him a kiss. A very, very happy lingering kiss that had her breathless when she ended it. She smiled dreamily up at her fiance. "" she crooned, leaning in again to nuzzle her face against him. "Let's go find the office and see what we can do!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:50 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

But nothing?! Really?! Oh, sweet Jack! Junko propped herself up on her elbows to look down at him with a huge smile. Maybe they could look at this one, then! It couldn't hurt to look! Oh..

Her smile fell when he continued, though she didn't quite frown. Disappointment was a better descriptor for how she looked. "Oh..okay." Honestly Junko didn't see why they couldn't. She already lived outside of school. Moving her into a house out of her apartment wouldn't make any difference to her except that she'd have so much more space than before. Junko already had a feeling she wouldn't want to be cooped up in her tiny apartment for long after he was graduated and they were married. She wanted the black iron fence and a yard for their minipets to run around in and pumpkins waiting in the crib. She was so ready for it. She eased down to lie flat on her back again and took the phone from him to scroll through it again. She did reach down to play with his hair again, at least. These houses all looked really nice.

Beejoux

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:11 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

And now he felt bad, watching Junko's face fall in disappointment. She took the phone back, scrolling through listings again, and a hand slipped through his hair, but he saw that little frown.

With a sigh he was lifting his head, rising up over her and moving up the bed until he could bend down to catch her lips in a kiss. "Sorry babe." He didn't want to douse her enthusiasm, just curb it a little. "I know you could move out of here and into a house easily, but what if it's farther away? Harder to get to from the school? It won't matter later, but it does now. School already takes me away from you more than I'd like, but at least here you're closer." A hand came up, a knuckle tucking beneath her chin. "It's not so bad going back and froth between here and the dorms."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:14 pm
Plan all the weddings!

Fingers squeezed much smaller ones as she rose up on tiptoes to kiss him, and he tilted his head into it, humming against her lips. A long, lingering kiss that made coming here worth it the short walk. ""

When she nuzzled against his cheek he turned his head to lay a cheek there, then grinned. "Lead the way, gorgeous."

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:19 pm
Hunters! ...Of houses!

When Seiji moved she briefly glanced in his direction before turning her eyes toward the screen of her phone again. Her intention had been to give him a pouty cold shoulder, as if to put him in a corner so he could think about what he'd done, but she could only do that until the moment his lips met hers. Her eyes closed and her head tipped up to meet his, a motion that came completely natural to Junko at this point and was almost involuntary. Glowing green eyes opened to look up at him as he apologized, lips set in a small frown again. They then lowered, looking away as he made his argument. He had a point. She just really, really wanted a new home with him.

Now she felt bad. Junko frowned more and looked up at Seiji as he lifted her chin and then down again. She locked the phone screen and put it to one side. "I'm sorry," she said quietly while reaching up to pull Seiji down to her again. Junko hid her face against his throat, clinging to him. "I don't want to be farther away from you. I just really, really want to start our life and family." She was so ready to be a wife and mother. So, so, so ready.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:34 pm
An arm looped under her as she pulled him down and hid against his neck, and the boil couldn't help but smile as he pulled her against him. "I know. I want that too." But they had to wait. Just a little bit long, a few more months. Then they could have the house, the fence, the wedding and the scarelings. They could have it all.

Dark fingers slid throogh her head, down along her cheek, a tender caress that left cool lines in his wake. "Soon, baby ghoul. I promise."

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:22 pm
Junko shivered and clung tighter to him as he touched her. She always liked it too much. Glowing green eyes peeked out from where she was hiding her face and caught the glint of her engagement ring in the light. She smiled and tucked her face against his throat again. "What if things don't go as planned and we have two ghouls? Or two boils? We should think of more names," she murmured against his throat. Happier topics. She'd let go of the house thing for now. Junko tipped her head back so it was on the pillow again and she could look up at him, brow high and eyes wide. "All the names."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:45 am
"Then we have two girls, or two boils," he chuckled, combing fingers through her hair and trailing nails against her shoulder. "But we can think of more names, if you want." Seiji certainly didn't mind. The prospect of babies was exciting for the ghost, rather than the frightening he knew a lot of his peers viewed it as. Like Junko, he was impatient to get their life together started, to begin their family. There was just the matter of graduation.

As she drew away from his neck Seiji lay down beside her, an arm under the pillow. "Did you have any in mind?"

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:01 pm
She smiled and closed her eyes as he combed his fingers through her hair, purring low in her throat and tilting her head into his touch. The scraping nails earned him a shiver and a giggle.

Junko turned onto her side when Seiji laid down beside her, reaching out to lightly trail the tip of her nail along the length of his jawline down to his chin. She shook her head. "Not right now," she admitted with a sheepish smile.

She fell quiet, just looking at Seiji while affectionately touching his face. Junko snuggled close, green eyes on red, until the tip of her nose brushed Seiji's. "So..should I hold off on looking at houses for awhile?" Junko asked quietly, looking worried that maybe she was just..rushing him.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:07 am
He tipped his head into those light touches, eyes closing momentarily until the sound of her soft voice had he blinking down at her again. "We can make a list," he offered, fingertips gliding over her shoulder and down her arm. A soft caress, as if she were made of something incredibly fragile and a heavier brush might break her. "Of names -- boys and girls -- just in case."

At the brush of nose against nose he gave her a soft smile, head tipping steal a quick kiss. "If you want to look, then look." It wasn't the looking that had Seiji feeling uneasy. "You just get so excited, I don't want you to forget that it's not something we can do just yet." That deep voice was at it's softest, and the hand that had been wandering up and down her arm came up to cup her cheek. "I'd hate to see you get attached to one, and then have it taken away because we can't move yet." The last thing the ghost wanted was for the ghoul to be upset.

His thumb brushed over her cheek, fingers curling along her chin. "Let's focus on the wedding plans first, okay?"

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:12 am
His touches won him soft sighs and shivers, her eyes closing and her lips set in a soft smile of bliss. A list of boil and ghoul names. That sounded fun. She really liked the names they'd agreed on so far for one boil and one ghoul, she'd have trouble finding more she loved as much as those.

She easily moved in to meet his kiss, glowing green eyes opening partly to gaze at the ghost through her lashes. He was right. As usual. Junko nodded though said nothing more about it. He was right. One step at a time. Junko had gone from slowly easing into their relationship to trying to rush to wife and mother with a yard and a black iron fence and tiny little scarelings calling her mommy and him daddy. She had to relax and ease up. A long tendril of hair came up to wrap around Seiji's throat, weaving its way through the red string she had tied there, and brushed affectionately against his chin.

"Wedding first," she whispered, nodding again. "I'm almost done with my dress," Junko giggled. "I'll make you a suit to match it now that I'm close to finished. You are going to just die when you see me." She grinned. Yes, a dying ghost. That'd be a sight.

She fell quiet again, eyes closing for a few minutes as she simply reveled in his touch before they opened again to meet glowing reds, staying that way for several more minutes while her fingers and nails traveled along his side. Eventually Junko leaned in again to steal a soft kiss. "Please?" She asked in a hushed but eager voice.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces