Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Remmington Estate ((Accepting: Need Males)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:36 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay was throwing the pieces of Ice until he felt another body heat enter the house. His arm froze in place and his eyes squinted. Naturally he didn't want to alarm Salem so he had to make it seem like there was no problem. Oi oi You keep having fun I'm gonna go use the restroom, been up all night after all He said jokingly as he kissed her cheek and slid the back door open almost silently. Jay felt the presence upstairs and squinted. Usually a robber doesn't check an empty guest room, most people can tell by the neatness and untouched look of a room. He thought to himself, the room being mentioned was an untouched room that no one had moved into yet.

Jay grabbed the arm railing on the stairs and swung himself over with a swift back flip, landing on his feet as if he were a silent cat. Walking upstairs he heard some sort of rummaging then a plop down onto what he assumed the bed. Closing his eyes he felt the heat presence on the bed. Wha- What is this guys aim?! He thought to himself. After a few seconds the lightbulb went off in his head that this was another roommate but they showed up unannounced and the dorm lady failed to inform him. Sighing internally, Jay leaned on the girls door frame and folded his arms. You know, where I come from we find it rude to show up to a home without introducing yourself. He said, his voice giving off a deadly vibe to it and masking any form of emotion. Jay figured that he shouldn't try to pretend being nice anymore since most people saw through it from what he could tell. After all Iggy and Trace saw through his act.

Jay sat in silence, waiting for the girls response.

♈I'll write it how I please...♈

Mood:
Serious
Thinking:

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:27 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem nodded and watched as he went inside.She thought about last night when he left to restroom and then all the stuff happened. She shocked her head and tried to erase the thoughts from her head.While she waited she slide around on the ice and messed around with objects of ice.

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:02 am
User Image
Harper Bennett
▝▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▚▞▘

Harper began to doze off as she lay flat on the bed, facing the ceiling. She had some difficulty sleeping last night... Or, rather, she was on her endless list of social media last night and marathoning her favorite show for about the tenth time. Such a shame that Sherlock was on hiatus for so long. Oh well! It just gave her more time to watch it again and again and again and... Well, you get the gist of it. Her thoughts wandered as she neared unconsciousness; slowly, slowly drifting off into slumber. That is, until she heard a voice address her presence.

Harper sat up immediately, wide-eyed and awake, as she heard the male speak to her. Did she forget to close her door?! What was with Harper and forgetting to close doors today?! Stupid Harper! Her cheeks were now cherry-red with embarrassment. Well, it could've been worse. He could've been an ax murderer. "S-sorry! I didn't hear or see anyone when I came in s-so I figured maybe..." Her voice trailed off. What was the point in trying to explain all of this anyway? She'd already made a bad first impression... Harper stood up, sighed, and walked closer to the boy, cheeks still bright red. "Harper... I'm Harper." She finally introduced herself. Oh geez, what an embarrassment! She wanted to bury her face in pillows and hide... But she didn't. No, she had to meet this fellow who she assumed was a roommate. She held out a hand for him to shake. That's what people did, right? Yeah, probably. She couldn't think clearly. Too early... Not enough coffee...

Where am I?: In my room
With whom?: Some dude
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 am
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay looked the girl up and down a few times without saying anything. She looked like she was about to piss herself from being so nervous. Unfolding her arms Jay lightly put a hand on her head and leaned down to her height. No need to be so nervous I'm not gonna bite! I'm James but my friends call me Jay, glad to make your acquaintance. He said with a smile. Finishing his sentence, Jay stood back up and started to walk down the hall way. Your other roommate is out in the back, Shes more of a people person than I am... He said with a loud yawn, he was exhausted from being up all night training and his body felt like it was on fire. Jay suddenly stopped walking as he had reached the bathroom and decided to take another shower before going off to bed, even though it was so early in the morning. Well I'm off to sleep so If you could go make her acquaintance she'd be happy that you didn't just ignore her.... He said as his voice trailed off and he walked into the bathroom. Taking off his clothes, Jay jumped into the shower and washed the sweat off.

After finishing his shower, Jay dried himself off and headed into his room. It had been an extremely long 24 hour day for him so he knew he was going to sleep about half the day away doing just that. Putting on some pajama pants, Jay got into his bed and shut off the lights, almost immediately falling asleep in the dark room.

Mood:
Tired
Thinking:

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:35 am
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper gave a little sigh of relief. Well at least he wasn't mad or anything. When he leaned down to her height she felt a little flustered... She didn't really like it when people did that but, hey, he didn't know. Still... It wasn't her fault she was short!! Stupid genetics... When he stated his name, she smiled. "Nice to meet ya too, Jay." She nodded, attempting to put name and face into memory. She watched as he walked off and nodded when he said her other roommate was in the backyard taking mental note to go say hello. "Alrighty, then... Goodnight, I guess." She said with a little laugh. It wasn't night but whatever.

Moments later, she walked out of her room, down the stairs, through the hallway, and to the backyard. Lo and below, there was a blonde girl standing there. She opened the door to the back pool and walked outside. "Hi! Jay told me you were out here so I figured I'd say hello. I'm Harper... and a new roommate." She introduced. God, she was so socially awkward... She needed to do something about that.

Where am I?: In my room
With whom?: Jay
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 am
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem jumped back startled as she heard someone else's voice that wasn't Jay's.She turned around to see girl that she didn't recognize. She stared confused until she said she was a new room which spiked her excitement."Hello Harper Im Salem." She said sliding off the pool almost slipping. She made it to the concrete and walked to Harper and bowed her head."Nice to meet you!"She said with a smile.

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper was so focused on the girl that she hadn't really noticed the ice sculpture and the frozen over pool. She smiled when the girl introduced herself. Salem. Huh, interesting name. Jay and Salem, Jay and Salem, Jay and Salem. She repeated it to herself in her own thoughts, trying to get names down. Harper wasn't very good with names but she'd get their names down eventually. "Nice to meet you too!" She said, still smiling. She looked away for a moment and then back at Salem before looking at the ice sculpture with surprise. Harper rushed over to the sculpture, nearly falling on the frozen over pool. "WOAH. Did you do this? It's so cool!" She exclaimed with excitement. Whoever did it had a great artistic eye... Which Harper never really had much of.

Where am I?: Backyard of the estate
With whom?: Salem
Out.Of.Cats:

Angelbeats123

Ryan Kaimono

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:28 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay couldn't sleep of course, after about half an hour he woke from a cold sweat thanks to his endless nightmares. Gritting his teeth, Jay wiped the sweat off his brow and got up. Not caring to get changed he walked into the kitchen in just his pajama pants. Not before brushing his teeth and whatnot before hand. Jay walked down the stairs with a toothbrush still in his mouth and looking as sleepy as ever. He figured the new girl was with Salem out back so he figured he should go see what they were up to before grabbing some cereal.

Leaning on the glass door he pulled the toothbrush out of his mouth to answer Harper's question as to who created the "Artistic sculpture". Guilty as Charged~ He said, spinning the toothbrush around his fingers in boredom. Ugh...I have to clean all this up still...Yaaayyyy...~ He thought to himself, although the though showed on his face thanks to his gloomy look when looking at all the bits of ice all over. Stretching out, Jay yawned and walked back into the house where the food was. He poured himself a bowl of cereal and came back outside to eat it as he watched the girls do...Well whatever it is girls do.

Mood:
Hungry
Thinking:
Wonder what I can do to clean all this up....

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:01 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem watched as Harper rushed to the sculpture and giggled at her excitement.As she was about to answer her question jay walked out answering it first.She turned to him with a smile. "You know, every thing happens when you go to the 'bathroom'. She said with a laugh.She looked back at Harper walking to her still entertained by her excitement.

"All on my own."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper looked over towards where she heard another voice, Jay, with excitement. "You did this? It's so cool~ I wish I could do stuff like this..." Now, 'stuff like this' for him could mean a very different thing for what it meant to Harper. She didn't know if he had any 'special abilities' or not and although it wouldn't exactly surprise her if he did, she never assumed it was the case. She laughed a little at Salem's comment on him and bathrooms. She watched as Jay left and then quickly went back to observing the magnificent sculpture. After a minute or so, she looked at Salem with a kind smile. "So, where're you from?" She asked, deciding that it would be awkward to introduce herself and then not continue conversation.

Where am I?: By the pool
With whom?: Jay and Salem
Out.Of.Cats:

Ryan Kaimono

Angelbeats123

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay walked over to Salem, leaning down and wrapping his arm around her waist. He kissed her gently while balancing the cereal bowl with his free hand. After a moment he broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on hers. Maybe next time you can join me and more "things" can happen He said low enough that Harper couldn't hear him. Standing back up he took a spoonful of his cereal and ate it, looking like a child who had just gotten a free candy.

Jay raised an eyebrow at her comment to Salem on where she was from. Looking over at her he found the topic interesting as well. No matter what he couldn't exactly pinpoint her origins. Where do angels come from...Is there like some sort of portal on earth... He thought to himself, it was a stupid thought but a thought none the less.

Mood:
Curious
Thinking:
I wonder where she's from...

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:46 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Nerdy Oatmeal

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem was caught off guard by his kiss and almost slipped but managed to stay up thanks to his arms. Her faced turned red at his comment."Eh!Jay!"She said rolling her eyes with a smile.After Jay remived his arms she turned back to Harper to answer her question. She had to think about it for a minute which actually disappointed her."I guess originally I came from some small town on the edge of Japan." She said directing when she was still was human even though Harper didnt know that she wasn't."Anyways, What about you?"

"All on my own."

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image
Harper Bennett

Harper suppressed the urge to laugh a little when Salem's face began to turn read from something Jay had either said or done. She didn't know what it was... And, quite frankly, she wasn't sure if she really wanted to. Best to keep their business their business and not hers, right? No need to be nosy.

When Salem answered her question, she smiled a little. Japan? Everyone was from such cool faraway places... And then there was plain ol' Harper who was from-- "Virginia... Not very exciting." She said with a little laugh. It was okay there... Not too boring but not too exciting either. "Well, at least, It's not as exciting as Japan." She added. Harper carefully walked towards the concrete, nearly slipping and falling. Luckily for her, she caught her balance. Once on solid, not slippery ground, Harper smiled at Jay. "What about you, Jay?" She asked him. She figured that she might as well ask him too since it would be rude to not include him.

Where am I?: Backyard pool
With whom?: Two lovebirds
Out.Of.Cats:

Angelbeats123
Ryan Kaimono

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:31 pm
☣♣✘♛Ⓙames Ⓝizche♛✖♣☣

User Image
♈This is my story...♈

Jay was surprised that Salem was from a small town. He thought she might say she was from some kind of nun gospel church or something. Shrugging it off he heard Harper say she was from Virginia, he hadn't been to VA in years so he wondered what it was like nowadays. He was then quickly caught off guard by Harper's quick question, to caught of guard to really come up with some kind of excuse as to why he couldn't say where he was from. Oh right I'm from Germany, ever heard of the Nizche Family? You seem like the type to look into that stu-...... He said before suddenly stopping his sentence. His face turned a deep red and he gave out a loud fake laugh, trying to play it off.

I...I uh uhm...Well you see...AHAHAHA!! What am I talking about I...I'm rambling about F-f-fantasies! I uh...I wanted to be a gangster as a k-kid! Eheheh... He said, some of the excuse true. When he was younger it was his goal but he had quickly grown out of that in the past few years. W-what am I doing?! He thought to himself, his freaking out could be shown from the emotion on his face.

Mood:
Nervous
Thinking:
s**t s**t s**t...Play it off....Play it off...

Nerdy Oatmeal

Angelbeats123

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 pm
Ryan Kaimono

Neardy Oatmeal

Salem Kaname

User Image

"I decided this.."

Salem smiled at Harper."I guess so, but there's alot of crime."She chuckled to herself, it was an inside joke.She looked at Jay when Harper asked of him the same question. She was interested in what his answer would be.After hearing his answer she covered her mouth with her hand and laughed trying not to be rude.
"All on my own."

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces