Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Kyad I Lian on you? (PRP for Lian and Kyad Encantador) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:33 pm
She leaned heavily on him, oddly taking strength from his support. She attributed the sensation to blood loss. The world tilted slightly and she stood still until it straightened again. "Just into the water... to let it wash the blood off," she murmured. Hopefully Willow would return soon with a healer of some kind. She really needed to learn more herb lore...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:43 pm
He nodded softly and offered his support, taking care of her as carefully as he could. "Just a quick dip down," he said, "If you can sit on the stream bed for a half a minute, that should take care of it," he told her gently. "Just beware the current."  

Bardess RP Mule

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:48 pm
She nodded a bit. The cool water would help, also. She was sure. Taking a step caused pain to flare and she winced, casting around for something, anything, to distract her. Her attention landed on his curls. Again. "How do you do that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:17 pm
He winced when she did, wishing he could take away all of her pain. "How do I do what?" he asked, concerned about her.  

Bardess RP Mule

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:32 pm
"Get your hair to curl like that," she said, focusing on the very sproingy curls. They were very pretty, and very thick. She half wondered if he had anything living in there. It would make a fine nest.... She really hoped it was the blood loss that was leading her down such a strange mental path.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:28 pm
"My...hair? My lady, I assure you, it's nothing I specifically do. It just grows that way."

Nenmau he was not.

"Do you want me to help you wash up?" he asked, concerned.

Bardess RP Mule

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:34 pm
"Wash up?" she repeated, confused. She blinked and looked down, only then realizing they had reached the water. "Ah... perhaps that would be a good idea..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:46 pm
He nodded. "Alright, if we enter the stream together, the way we are now, I'll be upriver, so I can block Mot of the current. Then if we carefully lower ourselves, together, you can lean on me for support. "That way you can get some water on the wound, lightly."  

Bardess RP Mule

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:50 pm
"Yes... that sounds good...." That was a well thought out plan. Even better, she didn't have to come up with it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:56 pm
"Lean on me, careful now," he said, leading her gently.  

Bardess RP Mule

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:06 pm
She leaned heavily on him, telling herself that she would be strong later. Once the pain dulled a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:17 pm
He led her into a slow decent, hooking his face carefully over her neck to give her additional support. "Easy," he said gently, his curls brushing her face.  

Bardess RP Mule

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:23 pm
She let him ease her down, blowing one of the curls out of her face and finding it oddly fascinating the way it bounced then slid right back into her eye. The irrational urge to giggle bubbled up and she tamped it down.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:33 pm
"Sorry," he said softly, when she blew the curl away. He figured it was irritating her and was immediately and sincerely apologetic. As soon as they were down, he pulled his face away, so as not to irritate her any longer. The under side of his chin felt... oddly.... well... somehow both warm and cold at the same time....  

Bardess RP Mule

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:36 pm
She felt oddly disappointed when he pulled the curls away. "I didn't mind," she said, softly, but she didn't fight him on it. Maybe it was irritating him.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff