Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
boxer is searching! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:56 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers

Well the crossdresser would still be technically a guy, so I'd still count him as I guy, I guess. Okay... so I have to play two guys then... I'd prefer not to, to be honest... since the search was so I could actually play a female character for once... but alright, I suppose. Hm... Well then I suppose my ringmaster can just be pansexual and my regular act guy can just be whatever too then...

So I suppose the next step would to decide on who is playing what act... like a fire-eater, contortionist, sword-eater, etc.

'

Oh I didn't know that ! I'll play two guys and you can have a girl , and yeah I already figured, like , clowns, trapeze artists , what you said, a dwarf ? Lol . Should it be an actual freak show ? Or just some circus thing, because freak shows are actually very demented xD Pretty much a bunch of freaks of nature , so maybe things like idk , or do you wanna give it a kind of supernatural twist like people with wings and demon tails and horns and blah blah ?

You didn't? It was like in my little intro thing... because I remember writing it lol xD Um... if you're sure. It's just a bit harder to figure it all out like this.

Well... I think it'd be more interesting if it was an actual freak show. I actually found a pretty decent list on this website here. I think it'd be fun to have my girl be one of the western art/pirate performers... So like knife-throwing and sword-fighting... Then of course the ringmaster who introduces all the acts and is the charismatic master there. xD

Awesome! Yeah let's just take off of that , that's a great reference . And yeah sorry I guess I don't remember cuz I did read it ,

Edit :: Do you think we're ready for profiles ?

Yeah, I think it's great. I found it a while back when I did this theme before. And no problem, just glad we got it cleared up.

Yeah, probably. It'd be so much easier so we can figure out the ships/character pairings. How extensive do we want the profiles to be? And are we going to use the thread on here that Fal already made?

I'll just make the profile skeletons for us , atleast basic requirements and then add whatever you want , and mhmm character pairings, we kind of already said my main character and the ring master , umm , do you just wanna let it fall into place or kind of make a little idea ? And I personally want to claim Burlesque Performer (You know, the stage sluts . ) for my girl , and umm , sword swallower , bed of nails guy , the 'Fakir' for my guy .

Alright sounds good on the skeletons. And yeah, just the basic thing so that we know that one person's characters aren't going to be alone, that's the trick when it comes to three person group rps.

Wait, what? I thought you were making two guys so I could make a girl?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:56 pm
x - Falstaff
I think my cross-dressing will be the "normal" person who's pulled into it all and then my girl would be an illusionist.

Yeahh good idea !  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:57 pm
x - Falstaff
I think my cross-dressing will be the "normal" person who's pulled into it all and then my girl would be an illusionist.

Sounds like a plan there. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:59 pm
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers

You didn't? It was like in my little intro thing... because I remember writing it lol xD Um... if you're sure. It's just a bit harder to figure it all out like this.

Well... I think it'd be more interesting if it was an actual freak show. I actually found a pretty decent list on this website here. I think it'd be fun to have my girl be one of the western art/pirate performers... So like knife-throwing and sword-fighting... Then of course the ringmaster who introduces all the acts and is the charismatic master there. xD

Awesome! Yeah let's just take off of that , that's a great reference . And yeah sorry I guess I don't remember cuz I did read it ,

Yeah, I think it's great. I found it a while back when I did this theme before. And no problem, just glad we got it cleared up.

Yeah, probably. It'd be so much easier so we can figure out the ships/character pairings. How extensive do we want the profiles to be? And are we going to use the thread on here that Fal already made?

I'll just make the profile skeletons for us , atleast basic requirements and then add whatever you want , and mhmm character pairings, we kind of already said my main character and the ring master , umm , do you just wanna let it fall into place or kind of make a little idea ? And I personally want to claim Burlesque Performer (You know, the stage sluts . ) for my girl , and umm , sword swallower , bed of nails guy , the 'Fakir' for my guy .

Alright sounds good on the skeletons. And yeah, just the basic thing so that we know that one person's characters aren't going to be alone, that's the trick when it comes to three person group rps.

Ah s**t I forgot ! XD I have the memory of a ******** lol . Ok ok, no girl . My guys will be thes sword swallower and all that sharp stuff, and the other guy will be like , maybe some guy who's just impressively strong and picks up everything , idk what that'd be called but like for some act he could pick up the girls and s**t ,  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:00 pm
Btw do you want to use like , anime or real pictures ? And I'll post the skeleton here ? Or make a thread?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 pm
Alright! Let's get this party circus started!!  

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:05 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers

Ah s**t I forgot ! XD I have the memory of a ******** lol . Ok ok, no girl . My guys will be thes sword swallower and all that sharp stuff, and the other guy will be like , maybe some guy who's just impressively strong and picks up everything , idk what that'd be called but like for some act he could pick up the girls and s**t ,

Lol. I was so confused there, man. xD
Hmm... well there is such a thing as a boylesque dancer... I made one, so... basically a male stage slut. xD It's up to you, though~ Both would be cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:06 pm
Skeleton ::

Picture :

Name :

Birthday :

Act :

Personality :

Bio : (From child hood to now, brief or detailed, whatever.)

Any extra details :  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:07 pm
Umm... anime pictures would probably be easier... and I don't know where should we post our profiles? Fal did make that thread in the one x one section, maybe we should use that?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:08 pm
x - Falstaff

I posted the profile skeleton ! Copy it , annnndd do it ! Ok let's use her 1x1.

Stolen Boxers

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:13 pm
x - Falstaff

Just edit your 1x1 thing real quick to make it fit this RP , don't worry about how fancy just make it sweet and simple cuz I'm dying to start !  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:22 pm
link here. ;]  

rosenblum

Tipsy Nymph

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:27 pm
So we're posting the skeletons there and actually rping there too, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:30 pm
Stolen Boxers

Yup  

KSWEEZY420

Profitable Lover

8,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Stolen Boxers

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:34 pm
Morphinic Euphoria
Stolen Boxers

Yup

Alrighty. I'll get on my profiles then and well looking for images for my characters as well...  
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games