Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is how we are... Deal with it. (Freytil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 pm
The conversation helped, and breaks always lightened the mood, but by the end of the session Freya had begun to bead with sweat, and twist with the ache of constant tension over gritting with the pain. She'd never gotten a tattoo that large in her entire life - she'd only gotten one before, and it was just four letters. This was..

She turned her arms to get a look at what had been done, and as it stood, the skin was raw and red with how much work had been done. So it was hard to see whether the tattoos looked good, or not. She sucked in a breath, and then exhaled slowly, laying her head back on the headrest and closing her eyes.

A moment later, she finally answered, with a slow and lazy smile.

"Just perfect."

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:15 pm
Kettil was quite obviously brimming over with pride. All of it. They had Family marks.

Their family mark. It was perfect and wonderful.

Tadoka just smirked at the dorky expression on Kettil's face and moved to clean up, "Alright now it is Kett's turn. His shouldn't take nearly as long. Get up and stretch, lovely." He winked at Freya - but Kettil was so over come with happiness that he didn't even glare at Tadoka.

That was no fun at all. Tadoka pouted a little, "You stole him from me, vixen." The remark was toward Freya more than Kettil.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm
Her eyes opened when Tadoka started talking, and as soon as he told her to, she was up off the chair. She stood up, and bounced to wake her legs up, then she bounced because she was just so excited.

"I'm a Blacke! I'm a Blacke! I'm aaooooooooowwwwwwww." Bouncing hurt, and she stopped as soon as the searing pain ran up and down her arms. She grinned sheepishly, and stuck her tongue out at Tadoka. She would steal Kettil from anyone, anyday of the week. Because.. she was a Blacke.

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:25 pm
Tadoka stuck his tongue out back at her, and waved her to come closer, "I'mma bandage you up while Ket gets comfy."

At this point Kettil had settled himself onto the chair and had taken off anything obstructing his chest, "Was thinkin' maybe some feathers somewhere on my chest. Maybe along the collarbone?"

The artist snorted, "Works if you're a ghoulie."

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:37 pm
Freya toddled back over obediently when he offered to bandage her up, and she was efficiently distracted by Kettil's bared chest, until Tadoka insulted him. She reached up with the arm he wasn't bandaging and thwacked him over the head.

"He is NOT A GHOULIE! He is a valkyrie in spirit! Just like I am a Blacke! NO GHOULIE! VALKYRIE!" Freya looked like she was about to spit fire, if Tadoka did not apologize to the fiery vixen.

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 pm
This was something new for Tadoka. At least where Kettil was concerned.

Kettil? He saw this regularly if Freya felt that he was being insulted. "Screechie! He meant it in fun it is alright. He knows I am -way- manlier than he is."

Tadoka simply nodded as he firmly held onto Freya's hand so he could hold her arm still and so he could put gauze along her arms, "Didn't mean a thing by it, I always tease him like that. I know that if he tried really hard he could kick my a**," he was trying to placate her while not wounding his own pride.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:31 pm
Freya let out the most precious little growl, which was meant to be intimidating but sounded more like a tiny dog growling. When Tadoka admitted that Kettil could kick his a**, however, she looked pleasantly sedated and stilled to allow him to bandage. One last little sound left her, before she nodded her head sharply in acceptance.

"Ja. Is true. I knows yeh were teasing, but- but-" The throbbing pain might have put her in a touchy mood, or maybe she was just very protective of the tattoo sharing. Either way, her lower lip jutted out in a thick pout, and she mumbled a very low, hardly heard. "But sorry."

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:35 pm
Tadoka finished bandaging Freya's arms and only chuckled, "You are more than fine, lovely. I couldn't hate you for wantin' to protect what is yours."

Kettil relaxed when it seemed the pair weren't going to go to full out war, "Fine. Fine. I guess collarbones would be too busy, I'll trust you to do what you need."

"You got you a deal~," Tadoka announced and then started to get a fresh gun and inks out for Kettil's ordeal.

The boil in the chair reached out toward Freya now that she was done getting bandaged, "Gimme a kiss~?"

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 pm
As soon as Tadoka freed her, she fluttered to Kettil's side, sitting exactly where he had for her tattoo. But he asked her for a kiss, so she was back up instantly, peppering his face with far too many kisses to count. After a few seconds of wordless kiss attacks, she smacked her lips against his and made a popping sound.

"Kiss!"

Then she sat back down, took his hand in his, and waited with happily swinging legs.

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:58 pm
He returned each one he could and that she would allow him to and let out an amused chuckle after she sat back down. The boil was content to watch Tadoka get everything ready.

"Geeze you two are so... Happy." Tadoka laughed quietly and then moved closer to Kettil. "Time to get to work."

The process was shorter than what had been done with Freya. The feathers were small and placed in four different parts of Kettil's torso. Very artfully done. The coloring in took a lot longer than the lining of the actual feathers.

When he finished the tattoos he sat back, "How's that?"

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:11 am
Freya zoned out somewhere along the line, because while Tadoka worked on the tattoos, she got a nice, open view of dat chest. She might have touched it a time or two, when it wasn't inconvenient.

Tadoka pulled away, and Freya blinked, looking at what he'd done. She gasped, and grinned like a fool. That was her opinion of it!

Pales

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:16 am
Kettil didn't particularly mind that Freya spaced out, he and Tadoka still chattered along as if she wasn't openly oogling him.

After a moment of sitting up and getting a good look at the work Kettil gave a thumbs up, "Good work! I like it a lot! It feels right. Uhh.. How much?"

Tadoka leaned back on his heels a bit, "The usual slave labor? Y'know after it heals? Also a couple of silver seeds if you'd be so inclined.."

Kettil got out one of his pouches and got out some money to offer his friend, "You know I'm willin' to pay if I can."

The artist took the money into his hands and just grinned, "I know. Can I interest you two in stickin' around for dinner or you have plans?"

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:55 am
Freya had plans, but they wouldn't be possible until their tattoos had healed enough to get rough with him, so she just shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 am
Kettil just responded to her lack of response with a light gentle poke at her side. Cause that is how mature people do things. The boil seemed to think it over a little and then shook his head, "Nah. I think we'll go back to our little room and take the rest of the evenin' off. We had a huge day."

By this point Tadoka was putting gauze and things onto Kettil's tattoos. "Fair enough. You know me! I gotta offer."

He simply nodded a little bit, "We appreciate it! We got a big trip to make back to school, too. So we need as much rest as we can." Kettil started to get up to his feet, stretching a little bit.

Nio Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:13 am
As soon as Kettil responded, Freya realized that was exactly what she wanted, too. It wasn't that she didn't like Tadoka, but they'd been talking to him for hooours, and she was exhausted from the tension she kept her body at when getting the tattoo. The bed back at the inn sounded sooo good right about now.

She smiled in approval, and held her hand out cutely for Tadoka. "It was very nice teh meets yeh, and gets poked by yehr needle repeatedly! Thanks yeh!"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff