Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] A Strained Fate (Dameon & Starry) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:24 pm
Starry froze for a moment, turning red in an instant. "You're on the wrong side." She mumbled, walking away for a minute. Her hands were sticky, and she needed to rinse that off.

Once she returned, Starry sat on the edge of the bed. She wanted to lay down with him. To make him as comfortable as possible. There wasn't anything wrong with that was there? The demon blushed.

"Do you really want to know Cressy?" He didn't know the exact reason, but he had an inkling. "Or are you happy being Mom's only daughter? We love you all the same, regardless of what you look like." Junior's heart hurt thinking about it. She was so different from the rest of the family. It was kind of like his two sons that had shown up on the doorstep. They looked nothing like him or Ducky, but he loved them both just the same.

"And nothing would ever change how we feel about you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:49 pm
Wait. What? His eyes widened slightly as his blush darkened. He couldn't get to the other side faster even if he wasn't injured. Situating himself, he watched her very carefully re-enter. He swallowed hard, feeling as nervous as a teen on his first date with her. "Won't you...lay down?"

She shrugged, crossing her arms across her midriff. No one had ever teased her about her strange looks, other than family. But every so often she became a little self conscious. "I guess. Just sometimes...I don't know. I feel out of place."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:56 pm
Starry gave a nervous burst of laughter. He wasn't the only one nervous. Guardians this was nerve wracking. She chewed her lip, looking at him. He'd moved so quickly. Maybe he wasn't as hurt as she'd thought?

That meant he was tricking her didn't it? Mentally, she rolled her eyes. Starry took a deep breath, climbing into the bed with him. "Just for tonight Dameon."

"You're my little sister. Nothing out of place there." He smiled, petting her shoulder. "You're so different.. It's because the guardians blessed you. When Mom and Dad got their hands on the thing that helps pae have children... I think something was different about it." His mouth twisted in thought.

"I really don't know, not for sure at least. I wasn't there, you know?" He shrugged. "I think it was just a blessing from the guardians. To make you special."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:11 pm
Worked for him. With her laying beside her, he decided not to push it anymore and didn't touch her. Just being near her sufficed. Closing his blue eyes, he breathed in deeply and let himself drift off. It was the most comfortable he had been in so long, it was easy.

"...ew." The thought her parents getting busy...Ew. Taking a deep breath she shook her head, wondering how the Guardians would consider antennae a blessing. "Should we gut the deer out here, or at home?"  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:36 pm
Starry smiled, curling up next to him. Didn't matter to her that Aulii was supposed to be teaching her to surf, or that she kind of thought of him as a boyfriend. A boyfriend, at her age. The idea was silly.

The red head was happy to have a pae she loved in her bed. Someone she loved to curl up with at the end of the night. Even if they were still waiting on their children to come back with a little dinner. It was nice to curl up next to him.

He chuckled. The thought of their parents going at it was creepy, but not as bad as if he were to talk about his own love life. Big brother. Ew. He laughed again.

"I'll gut it here. Mom's a vegetarian. Never really was good with this part of it." Junior shrugged, looking around for a sharp instrument. Didn't even need to be sharp, just something to split the soft skin on it's belly open. "Happen to know where your stick went? Or do I need to use my claws?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:16 pm
She quickly shook her head. "The stick is back at the clearing..." Glancing around her person, Cressida walked over to the treeline and picked up a rock. "We can probably use this." It was naturally flat for a perfect skipping stone, the edges thin.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:49 pm
Junior shrugged, getting up to take the rock from her. "Love ya Cressy, but I'm gonna make the cut. It really stinks when you cut open their guts if you don't do it just right." The thought made him shudder.

"But I'll teach you." The yellow male grinned, going over to their spoils. "Gonna leave the skin on for transport, but you start with an incision right here..." Junior instructed, showing her every step of the way, regardless of if she was listening or not.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:54 pm
She had gutted fish many times. Many, many times. But a deer was completely different. They were larger, and the skin tougher. Though the sight would make most females gag and turn away, Cressida watched closely, even leaning slightly forward to get a better look. Eventually she would be on her own, and thus needed to know how to hunt. Ma was a vegetarian, but not all pae can survive on fruits and veggies alone.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:59 pm
"Please remember that I make it look easier, extra bear strength and all." He grinned, resisting the urge to rub his neck. Yellow demon was covered with drying blood. Not exactly the best time to touch yourself anywhere.

"This is the part that always gets me..." He mumbled, reaching inside, one last time to pull out the rest of the innards. Through the chest cavity. Junior shuddered, wrapping his fingers around the heart and yanking. He mumbled a prayer and a thank you for the creature and stood. "No matter how many times I do this, I'll never get over it. Ever. It's such a huge symbol.. And a very tasty treat for the wild animals.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 pm
The female nodded, understanding that in comparison her strength was laughable. Still, she would manage when the time came. But when it came to ripping out the heart...Cressida didn't so much as flinched. "Is it not okay to eat the heart?" To her, it seemed like the best part. The actual strength and soul of the animal.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm
"It is. It's pure muscle, but not everyone likes it. Personally? I don't care for the taste of it." He shrugged. "But I eat most of my meat raw, so I can't tell you how it'd taste." Junior held the muscle out to her.

"Want it?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:30 pm
That made complete sense. Still, when the yellow pae offered it to her, how could she resist the opportunity? "I would." She reached out and took the bloody mess. Walking back to the river, she dipped it in just to get rid of it's coating of blood. "Do you think it's safe to eat as is, or should I wait to cook it?" She had never eaten raw meat before, but Junior just stated he did. Then again, he was part bear.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:46 pm
"Dunno, you eat anything raw before?" He tilts his head, looking at his sister. Junior only ate his meat raw when he was a bear. Otherwise he cooked it.. Sort of. Usually the fire was made to keep warm with a slight hint of brown to his meat.

The demon shrugged. "Might want to wait till we can get it cooked if you've got a weak stomach right now."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:06 pm
She glanced at the heart and decided against simply chomping down into it. While tempting, Cressida was not fond of getting sick. "Then lets get back and cook it up!" She was fired up to fire it up. "I bet Shage and Dad are starving by now."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 pm
Junior laughed, a good hearty laugh. Cressy was hilarious. No way would she ever eat anything raw. "Just make sure they know it's yours. But before we go back, we need to spread these innards out. The wild animals will eat most of this. Don't waste what you kill. Use every part if you can." He wasn't a hunter, but he knew this lesson well. Mostly, he just ate it all. All but the horns and bones. And even then there were animals out there that would eat the bones if they really wanted it.

Junior shuddered at the thought. "Think you can carry that deer? Dad would be so impressed if you did." He was teasing, of course he was teasing. No way Cressy could carry a hundred plus pounds.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff